Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Udainao - 09-19-2013

==============
MISSIONS
==============

No cap missions in Omicron Gamma

Aet: Working as designed. For cap missions visit a warzone (Eta or Omega 47).

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Connor - 09-19-2013

==============
Not enough Cargo to unmount equipment
==============

I put this in there in the hopes that it will get sorted as it will save allot of people time

Aet: No, it won't.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Kampanom - 09-19-2013

========================
VARIOUS PROBLEMS IN GALLIA
========================

Some problems in Gallia. The trane lanes are wrong (for example the trade lane from Nevers to Avallon station is called Dijon->Nevers and the one from Nevers to Dijon is called Dijon->Planet Beaune. I first noticed this in Gallia, where the lane from Compiegne to the jump to Burgundy referred to the jump to Picardy, instead) , and mooring fixtures on planets can't be used for some reason.

Echo: Mooring fixtures are no longer usable for ships that are able to use the Docking Ring. This is a feature working as intended.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Karst - 09-19-2013

==============
REPUTATION AND PURCHASING
==============

Apparently, you need to have better-than-neutral reputation to buy high-class weaponry from freelancer stations, which is....strange.
Noticed this with PG turrets and MR.

Aet: Working as designed. If the base owners don't like you, why would they sell you powerful weapons?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - 80hd - 09-19-2013

My Gallic Gunboat's Class 3 Gunboat maingun slot is now a Class 6 Light Fighter Gun slot.

I had previously unmounted the main gun, and now cannot re-mount it. I've never seen a main gun (non-turret) for sale (although I am very new), so are you SOL unless you buy a new ship?

Aet: The FWG slot is gun class 3. Replacement forward guns are for sale on a number of Council and GRN bases.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-19-2013

==============
Turret hardpoint
==============

Kujira transport's single turret hardpoint is labeled as Light Fighter Turret.

Aet: Fixed.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Ponge - 09-19-2013

(09-19-2013, 12:08 PM)Johnnie-Lapierre Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 12:03 PM)Ponge Wrote: ==============
PoBs, docking
==============

When I dock to Leeds mooring fixture, the planet background is Leeds, but the commodity and equipment dealer belongs to Rayburn player base. This did not happen a few days ago.

Happens to other PoBs as well, I can confirm for Gallic Matal Service that this happens with Planet Bourges.

I found a temporary fix; this bug happens if you try to dock on a planet (mooring fixture) after you undocked from a PoB. Undock from PoB, dock on NPC base, then undock and dock on the planet. Worked for me.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Johnnie-Lapierre - 09-19-2013

@Ponge: thank you, I will try this.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - SeaFalcon - 09-19-2013

==============
Base interior
==============

Planet Leeds, via the Bretonian satellite looks like a space station once docked rather than being on a planet.
Doubt this was intentional.

Echo: Intentional. The Bretonian resistance base is hidden underground.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - belarusich - 09-19-2013

Planet New London landing ground looks bugged for me, black floor with some lights and thats al

Aet: Suggests a bad install.