Discovery Gaming Community
Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) (/showthread.php?tid=3276)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Nimble - 02-18-2008

To: TBH

----Message Begin----

I have made sure this message is not tracked, therefore I can now submit my personal information.
Here it is:

Name: Ciro Ramirez
Bio: Born on Freeport 4 and son of 2 traders, he traveled alot through sirius at a young age. He never liked his parents and always dreamed of running away. While on planet manhattan he stole a Starflier and left his family as a young adolescent.
He was sought by the police of all four houses on request of his parents, but was never caught. Looking for a home he finaly turned to the corsairs and that brings us to the present day...

----Message End----

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Blackstarr - 02-18-2008

I would like to join the brotherhood. I am fairly new to discovery, but have risen in rank very quickly....(Dont ask me how..... I dont know how i pulled it off myself )

Name: Currently Blackstarr , Will change to Adrian Vasquez if i am accepted.

Occupation: Pirate by blood, Corsair by heart:) EDIT- Corsair Liscence Bought

Background Story:
Adrian Vasquez was born on Planet Crete into the wealthy Vasquez family. He was raised in luxury his entire childhood. His mother didnt want him to be a fighting corsair, she wanted him to be a political corsair, so she forbade him from training. Fortunately his father disagreed, and trained him behing his mother's back. At age 16 he was dreafted into the military. His favorite things to do are blast the outcasts and the mollys out of the sky.

Skills: I also play on FlGuild, I am known as [SE]Blackstarr and [GOR]Chronos_Oblivion

Preferable ship: I prefer the Halberd, but i havent yet found one on Discovery.:( I am currently using the Titan

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - spacefish - 02-18-2008

my story spacefish was born at crete in the city of astoy and one day some bounty hunters made it in to crete undetected and the bounty huter guild started pooring down from the sky half of them where picked off. the skys where crimson red and there where barracudas and parinhs and mantas every where and there where 4 capital ships paratroopes every where. the corsairs contaned them in astoy(spacefishes city). spacefishes city was nearly destroyed.and in this tragic event he lost his family. so he swore to kill bounty huters as long as he lived. and he became a corsair.and first he got a bomer and he hated it. and he got a titan after words. (wise choice) and became an ace.he was 12 when the raid happend. time passes and he was 18 when joining corsairs.and he is now 36 and well not that rich but he ok

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 02-18-2008

// Guys we need more of a background story than just a few lines, please resubmit with slightly more detailed background story.

@ spacefish spamming is the last thing to do if you want to be excepted.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 02-18-2008

// Wow re-read and noticed there where apps from 3 pages back not been dealt with - sending test questions to - BlueshiftX, Burek, Blackstarr, Nimblewright.

// To anyone looking to join Vinces Bio is what we are looking for if you want to take a look (page 22 i believe).

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Nimble - 02-18-2008

Questions answered

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Blackstarr - 02-19-2008

Questions answered and accepted

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - Equinox - 02-19-2008

Welcome Blackstarr and Nimblewright.

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 02-19-2008

Asno Muleo finished the questionnaire ages ago, and he was bored of waiting. There was a screensaver with TBH sign running across the terminal's screen. He stood up and started to walk all over the recruitment office, while randomly stopping and scratching his head.

Finally a message appeared:
Quote:Sorry for the delay, I needed a break, do you know how busy I was lately??
Anyway, welcome to the Brotherhood, you have been accepted!

Join the Brotherhood! ([TBH]) - majkp - 02-19-2008

Out of character recruiting has been closed.

If you want to join us, you have to do it as your character in the Recruitment office of the Brotherhood ([TBH]).