Discovery Gaming Community
Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT (/showthread.php?tid=6166)

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - skoko - 04-18-2008

Gf to all tonight! It was a good one... see ya all next Friday!

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - McNeo - 04-19-2008

GF everyone, that was a very good no lag fight:).

Seems all the Corsairs like to cut it close when it comes to logging on aswell ... >.>

And Eppy... You should use an LF... then strafe like mad and we might not be able to hit you as much...:unsure:

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - mjolnir - 04-19-2008

yes good fight...

what I like about vanilla ship fights is how you can never be safe... one bad move or lucky shot and you or him are dead... that's also why I don't like fighting Viper hordes....z

also it seems that the fight is always decided in first 20mins (first 4-5 death)... because it's just about impossible for even the best pilots to turn the odds when they are 4 ships down.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Eppy - 04-19-2008

Okay, Connor, I think I mentioned this before...I hate Scimitars. They suck. They feel like bricks when I handle them, and they've got nearly as big a vertical cross-section at the Saber itself. Don't get me wrong, some of the LFs, (read, Hussar and Liberator, even Phantom on a good day) are favorite ships of mine, but the Scimitar is a brick. I don't care if it gets an extra gun, the thing's too slow to make the dodging worthwhile...the Saber, on the other hand, is one of the best VHFs in the game, and as my aim absolutely sucks more damage per shot is important. Very. Oh, and I'm a Sunslayer whore, which if I wanted an LF would mean a Loki, which isn't real class for a 101st, now is it?:lol:

EDIT: Who won? That's an important question.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - I_m_rdy - 04-19-2008

' Wrote:Oh, will we, now? Bring it, Ugur, I have a Kraken with your name on it:P
Guess that was nothing this time... again.:P

Anyway, GF to all. My rig... It's an utter pile of scrap and electricity. Sorry that I crashed two times.

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Thor22 - 04-19-2008

Wish I had made it back, my internet decided to bail out for a while just as the server crashed...good times:wacko:

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Dab - 04-19-2008

' Wrote:And I hate my scimitar. It's a freaking brick as far as LFs go. That's why I like my Sabre: IT CAN DODGE CRAP. You seen, I happened to see about thirty gun trails on me, and I was strafing and turning like mad: Not Cool. Dabbykins would probably have gone down almost as fast, and if he denies it then let's sic eight or so of the best Brotherhood pilots there are and see how long he lasts.
I fought the last 6 Corsair fighters one fight by myself for 20 minutes.. With 30 bots at the start of that time.. While firing against one of the Corsairs.. Effectively.. In a Sabre.. For 20 minutes.. While dodging nuclear mines..

Anyway, why is that every fight I'm not involved in gets discussed here.. And no one says who won! >.<

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - skoko - 04-19-2008

' Wrote:also it seems that the fight is always decided in first 20mins (first 4-5 death)... because it's just about impossible for even the best pilots to turn the odds when they are 4 ships down.

Yes it seems so... Last night as well as last friday showed that ... gf!

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Jihadjoe - 04-19-2008

Could someone tell me who won?

Weekly Battle Slot # 7.5: Saturday 2000 GMT - Guest - 04-19-2008

I do believe the Corsairs won mate