Discovery Gaming Community
Discovery Flood Pony Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Discovery Flood Pony Thread (/showthread.php?tid=67338)

Haven't done this for a while - Osilon - 11-06-2011

' Wrote:Not interested? Don't look at it. But don't bitch at me for putting it out there.

Haven't done this for a while - Craig Ferguson - 11-06-2011

I like the part where people in a roleplay community complain about other people roleplaying.

(inb4 "It's not the same!!!!!!!")

Also here. Have some ponies.

Haven't done this for a while - Torch Rose - 11-06-2011

Damn DRV, you don't need to get all Preachy. If you don't like it, just one sentence will say so, not three posts.

Haven't done this for a while - jxie93 - 11-06-2011

[Image: hahahaha-hahahahaha.jpg]

[Image: 1KILL-ME-PLEASE_72edb54750ec5462406c1c3d49208ef5.jpg]

Haven't done this for a while - Avalanche - 11-06-2011

Ah damnit, I'm in the weird part of discoverygc again.

Haven't done this for a while - Death.RunningVerminator - 11-06-2011

' Wrote:I SAID NEEDS TOLERANCE. Not more, not less, because both of it would be bad. Just tolerance. The will to simply be nice and understanding even if you dislike it.

This would really fit feedback threads and the hell that sometimes starts there. :mellow:
I realize i mistyped. I didn't mean to say less in there. But ya, i get your point. And my original one still stands.

' Wrote:I like the part where people in a roleplay community complain about other people roleplaying.

(inb4 "It's not the same!!!!!!!")

Also here. Have some ponies.
It's not. One is a more mature *looks around* environment, and the game was originally meant for this sort of thing. While the other, RPing a pony, is just... well you know what i would say.

@ Nightfury: No, you can't tell people not to bitch at you. You should know by now that doesn't work on Disco. And fact of the matter is, this is the Internet. You're posting your thoughts and actions or whatever on the internet, WORLD WIDE WEB. So really, if you don't want someone bitching at you (which i actually never really meant to do but i guess it seems like it now), then DON'T POST IT ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

Again, go outside and take a break from the internet. You'll come back refreshed and in a better state of mind.

Haven't done this for a while - fencore - 11-06-2011

DRV. Jesus H, DRV, I don't know where to start.

We have a word for what you're doing right now, yep. It's called bullying.

Just because something is posted on the internet doesn't mean you have the liberty to respond to it in a disrespectful or hurtful way. It's not right to shoot someone down for things they do or don't like, especially when they're not forcing it on you. You're in the goddamn pony thread, after all. You've basically walked into the place on the forums that we've set established just to help temper the pony/anti-pony feelings, and you're taking a dump on the residents of said place, even going so far as to criticize their state of mind.

You're perfectly entitled to form your own opinions on the matter. That's fine if you think the pony roleplay is ridiculous. You don't need to beat the people who disagree with you over the head with your opinions, though. You could have left it to a line or two, of "I think it's silly, but whatever." Instead, you've chosen to repeatedly attack Night and tell him that what he thinks is fun is just plain wrong. Rose and Arthur have a grasp of that.

Dude, that just ain't cool. He isn't hurting anyone. You, on the other hand, are being a Grade-A pain in the backside.

I want you to get out of this thread, DRV, and I don't want to see you posting abusive material such as this again. This is your one and only warning.

The same evacuation order goes for everyone else who'd like to take shots in this thread. If you don't like ponies, get off the damn reservation. They're not saying hurtful things about you or posting pony things across the forum. There is absolutely zero reason to walk into their house and attack them.

Now let's get this thread back on track, and post some damn ponies. I wish you the best of luck on your roleplay, Nightfury.

[Image: mlpumad2.gif]

Haven't done this for a while - Death.RunningVerminator - 11-06-2011

Fine. My last post.

I think it's silly, but whatever.

Haven't done this for a while - Snak5 - 11-06-2011

' Wrote:
[Image: mlpumad2.gif]
That is actually smexy!

Haven't done this for a while - Osilon - 11-06-2011

Trixie is always smexy.