Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 02-12-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: S.C.R.A. Assets
SUBJECT: Shuffling of the Ranks

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"Comrades, by order of the Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army's High Command the following pilots are to be promoted/demoted due to the shuffling of the Revolutionary Army's ranks to better facilitate unit cohesion and maintain discipline.

Artyom Novikov, due to your acts of patriotism and continued loyalty despite rumours of pyromania you have been bestowed the honor of the rank of General. Wear your rank with pride and do not cause any 'incidents' with high-yield explosives.

Thebes Mzunu, for your continued efforts in furthering the Coalition's cause the High Command has decided to bestow upon you with a great honor, you are nolonger Major Mzunu, you are hereby promoted to the rank of Colonel.

Thies Sturz, due to the recent shuffling of the rankings you are temporarily being shifted to the rank of Major. This is not due to any acts you have done bare in mind, it is merely due to the Coalition being forced to re-shuffle it's pilots in preparation for it's next campaign."

Go with Premier Cherdenko!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 02-12-2014

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: SCRA
Security: High

Privet, Comrades.

Lately I have been focused around Gallia storming the place, but still keeping an eye on the Coalition's space security.

First, my lone raid into Magellan, I came there in hope to see some fights, I was lucky to find one right on the Freeport 4. Liberty capital ships were attacked by small and fast squadron of Gallic bombers. Capships were down in minutes [1 2 3], and Gallics focused on me. Disabled primary ''Archon's'' engines so I went back on reserve systems.

Then I took newely promoted Captain Petrov and we patrolled Dublin on Storms. Found out Gallics in snubcraft attacking Council Battleship and Bretonian fighter. We engaged the Gallics [4], but Battleship went down right after we arrived, Bretonian ran for his life, and we fought alone. We lost, but managed to take down one Gallic bomber [5] and heavlilly damaged the rest.

And today, I was on patrol and recieved yet another signal from ''Kurt Eisinger''. BHG Core [6] supply ship tried to cut his way though our space. Loaded with weapons and components for building spaceships[7]. I caught him in Omega 50, and took down [8] before he could seek for safety at Boa Vista. All samples of weapons [9 10 11 12] and some components were delivered to Mykolaiv right away. Xiao Bei would like examinating those and using for our own war mashine.

Dubovik over.

Attached files: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-07-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT: Corsair Invasion.

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"Comrades, the High Command has received reports from my operatives of increased Corsair Incursion in the protectorate of Omega-49, likely a full-blown attempt to subjugate the system in preparation for a invasion of Bretonia.

The Coalition in response has moved assets from Omega-52 to meet the enemy's advance and attempt to blunt it, however the Fighter Corps must also play it's part, we must all fight, for victory, for our freedom, for our glorious People's Republic!

Let the banner be unfurled, let our voices let loose a battle-cry once again and no Corsair battlefleet escape our fury! We will drive these imperialists out of Omega-49, Omega-5's rats shall be smoked out and we shall fight them all the way to the very doorsteps of the so-called 'Council of Elders'. Go forth! Be Victorious! "

Fly the Red Banner over Every House!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 03-10-2014

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

SUBJECT: Field Marshal

THE COMMISSARIAT

Attention!

"As of today the Field Marshal is on holiday, Acting Field Marshal Ben Warner is comming out of retirement to fill in until Garcia has returned to duty.

Field Marshal Warner's first order is to Mykolaiv Research Station, they are to increase the rate of Prototype-Weapon Output for field-testing on Sirian-Standard Vessels and Coalition-Designed Vessels due to the influx of high-powered armaments now flooding the Sirian 'markets'. We must act to counter this as soon as possible and modify the current Kalashnikov and Dragunov Armaments once the testing phase of the new Prototype Armaments is completed. There may be further changes in the near-future so be vigilant and ready for new orders. "

Fight for the Final Victory!

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 03-27-2014

-INCOMING TRANSMISSION-
-ID: Captain Ivan Petrov-

[Image: 3d04a610.jpg]

Another nice... Damn I have to stop with this.

Anyhow patrouling Omega-5 again wasn't a bad idea after all. Order activity has increased around Omega Systems. Seems like they brought one of their new [1] "toys" , and were talking about a patroul, in the Omegas, YEAH RIGHT. We had some long talkings as the Order insisted on not telling us their true purpose in beeing around the omegas and we didn't buy their "We are here to protect the civilians from the pest" story.

After that I experienced technical problems and the Order just went on with their "mission". My suggestion is tight security in Omega-5, we have to check the Omegas more often and patroul those areas daily. Petrov Out-

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Gulryz - 04-05-2014

*****Incoming Transmission*****

Common ID: Kamal Khan
Subject: Hispania Memorium
Encryption: Medium
Priority:
Low

Hello my all friends of SCRA|
Kamal here.According to the tradition of SCRA|. I have successfully completed Hispania Memorium and scratched my name on Hispania.

*Uploading Files*

*****- Returned home

-Signed
[Image: temp.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - JayDee Kasane - 04-05-2014

[Image: ddtb.png]
ID: Dmitry Dubovik
Target: SCRA
Security: Low

Privet, Comrades.

I'll make this short. Lately, the glorious Revolutionary Army had quite low ammount of capable recruits. Most of them either got shot or redirected to militsia fleet. So far only one got anywhere high to be called proud member of SCRA. Even if its just Junior Lieutenant.
Kamal Khan, you have been awared with Hispiania Memorium. Keep on going with a good job.

Dubovik over.

Attached files: NONE
[Image: jaydeesig.png]

[Image: endtb.png]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Gulryz - 04-08-2014

Subject: Patrol Report
Encryption: High
Priority:
Low

Kamal Reporting.It was a good day.I patrol Omega-52 system and omega-5 system and found everything clear.But in Omega-52 i found a new jump hole . It is not functioning . Don't know if SCRA| already know about it but i seen it now .

*Uploading Files*

-Signed

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Gulryz - 04-11-2014

Subject: Patrol Report
Encryption: High
Priority:
Low

Kamal Reporting.It was a good day.I patrol Omega-52 system and found everything clear. Nothing seem to be bad and it is good. I checked all sectors of system and found every thing clear .

*Uploading Files*

-Signed

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Gulryz - 05-18-2014

[Image: Osama_SCRAtb.png]

Kamal Khan here

On my way to Freeport 1 , my scanner picked up signals of an unknown base , i trace it and get near it and get details of that base, that base was badly hit, it's name was Horizon Mining & Survey HQ,after that i continue my way to Freeport 1 there I saw a guys with Liberty Mamthon small transport, when i talk to him he said nothing and just started shooting at me, it resulted in this death. After killing him, i started my patrol in Omega-3 , i saw a corsire VHF . One of our new coalition solider joined me , we killed that VHF That was all from today. Kamal out

*Uploading Files*

-Signed