Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Alexander Arnold - 04-06-2023

[Image: e8c60ec6a0856dcc1667a16582b9f935.png]
Source: Battleship Schwerin
Encryption: port RM-HC-R5C-RU4T-MD
Submitter: Admiral Alexander Arnold
Recipient: Oberleutnant Gunter Kunrad
Subject: Sigma-13 report

Excellent work Oberleutnant.

The politicians have somewhat secured a ceasefire with the Guild, but make no mistake - the conquest of the Sigma Regions is one of Rheinwehr's long-term priorities. The Gas Miner's Guild Laws still state open murderous intent towards Kruger, and no treaty has been signed with unified Rheinland. It is no secret within our ranks that the elite Kolleda Battlegroup and Rear Admiral Jürgen Lindauer are itching to be unleashed on Guild's territory, and the resources we gain will greatly strengthen our economy.

However, we must wait our time and not repeat the same mistakes of the past when we rushed in and failed. We will go in and finally break the Guild when we know the time is right this time around. For that, we need exactly the kind of data you have provided. You have my full authorization to conduct said surveys in the entirety of the Sigma regions and beyond regarding GMG assets. You are authorized to use any means necessary to avoid capture.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
Admiral der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: Hx9OxKe.png]
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Arne - 04-06-2023

[Image: John.gif]
Source: KKS-Ostkantone
Encryption: port RM-MAS-1NTS-GKR-BLG
Submitter: Oberleutnant Gunter Kunrad
Recipient: Rheinland Military
Subject: Sigma 13 Scouting

Guten tag Admiral Alexander Arnold,

Danke für the confirmation. I will continue to explore the Sigmas for Gas Miner Guild assets and beyond. I will treat carefully and retreat at the first sign of enemy contact. In worst case I will let the ship self-destruct and use my escape pod. My priority will be exploring the nearby border systems and the continue into the deeper Sigma systems. Still calculating how far I should venture, as I'm pretty sure Kusari forces roam some of these too. I'm pretty sure they will not appreciate my visits near their borders.

I will forward my future reports to the classified archives. It is better and safer for everyone that only Oberkommando knows of my future... travels.

The Gas Miners Guild will pay for their crimes in time.

Für den Kaiser! Für das Volk! Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gunter Kunrad
Oberleutnant der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: TspNusz.png]
[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png][Image: Z4HeSEl.png]
[Image: sizsZuT.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png][Image: 54uNcrk.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Alexander Arnold - 04-07-2023

Source: Munich
Recipient: All rheinwehr
Subject: Strategic masterclass

I bring a report of a tactical masterclass.

Outnumbered twenty-seven to five our compact fleet has entered Omicron Xi and thrust like a mighty sword between the two warring factions the Corsairs and the Outcasts.

We have zigged and zagged, creating immense chaos on the battlefield while we fought as one man. The results? Eerie quiet. Quiet in Omicron Xi as all relevant Hispania pirates have been eliminated, only the mighty fleet of the Rheinwehr was left when the dust settles. All twenty-seven hostiles were obliterated as we gained complete control of Omicron Xi. Not a single soul from our fleet was lost.

This is one of the most dominant and cleanest victories in Rheinwehr's history. Something tells me the nations of Hispania will not soon forget about what we did to them today. Perhaps they will remember that while they may have success with fighting between themselves and catching the traders in faraway systems when it comes to facing the might of Rheinland head on they still are no match for the power of our house.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold
[Image: N8vVEOM.png][Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: LdI1cZ7.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - monmarfori - 04-10-2023

Source: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system
Encryption: port RM-MAS-1NTS-TMD-TRM
Submitter: Bootsmann Klaus Schwartz
Recipient: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Subject: New Berlin Report

Guten tag, officers of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr.

I responded to a distress call about a large Corsair and Unioner raid near the Frankfurt Jump Gate in New Berlin. I took the Wodan out from Planet New Berlin and joined the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr and allies in repelling an invasion.

Despite their numerical superiority, they weren't easily making ground on us, though the fight was difficult even with the added reinforcements and a freelancer named Caliban who offered assistance to us.

Slowly but surely, we managed to disable most of the enemy fleet. Victory soon followed thereafter, though we sustained some losses in the process.

[Image: l71tJUL.png]

I returned to Planet New Berlin for further orders.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Klaus Schwartz
Bootsmann der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Arne - 04-10-2023

Encryption: port RM-MAS-1NTS-GKR-BLG
Subject: Report

Guten tag Offiziere,

Today we had a Corsair incursion right in the heart of our beloved Vaterland... Those bastarde get bolder everyday! They were massing close to the New Berlin jumpgate to Frankfurt. Our fleet grouped near the same jumpgate. Zwei Bismarcks, the KKS-Deuter, the ship I was stationed in, and the KKS-Kaiser were still underway from Frankfurt and waited on the other side of the jumpgate for the all-clear. Once we got confirmation it was safe on the other side, we went in.

Initially the battle went well and beside losses, we managed to do lots of damage to the smaller capital ships in front of us. Unfortunately, the Corsairs were clever and destroyed the communications modules on both the KKS-Deuter and the KKS-Kaiser. Therefore while our fleet was regrouping we kept pushing without realizing we were alone. Both our ships were disabled but the crew managed to be saved by nearby allied ships after the Corsairs were defeated. Both Bismarcks are now under repairs on the ring in New Berlin.

Beside our Bismarcks being disabled and having some other losses, we managed to do lots of damage before we got down... At least that counts for something. Also something else to note is that the Corsair's tactics are getting better. We should focus on learning from them and counter said tactics. Below is a picture of our initial fleet massing. More Reinforcements came during the battle.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gunter Kunrad
[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]
[Image: Z4HeSEl.png][Image: sizsZuT.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png][Image: 54uNcrk.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Alexander Arnold - 04-12-2023

Source: Munich
Recipient: All rheinwehr
Subject: We strike again

We continue to terrorize the Outcasts and Corsairs!
This time we have sown chaos on the Rheinland - an experimental engine Tripits Battlecruiser alongside Flottenkapitän Lukas von Mayer!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Alexander Arnold

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Arne - 04-20-2023

Subject: Patrol and Rescue

Guten tag Offiziere,

I was about to depart for a mission from Stuttgart. Passing me came a Samura ship with the name Samura|-Han.Derang. I ordered the ship to halt und the Kapitan complied. Scanning the cargo was interesting. The Samura ship had 10 Outcasts and 1 Red Hessian pilot captured underway! I was impressed! I ordered herr Derang to drop them off at the nearby Battleship Westfalen. He complie, then we said oyr goodbyes.

Something worse happened afterwards, a transport ship exploded near Holstein! Turns out it was carrying Promethene, which can explode very easily. I tractored all the crew and civilians, and dropped them off at Battleship Schwerin for medical examination. Most seemed to have only light burning wounds.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Gunter Kunrad
[Image: HpIs3GZ.png][Image: tfMtFht.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: AUr0fgK.png][Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]
[Image: Z4HeSEl.png][Image: sizsZuT.png][Image: phOUJJO.png][Image: e0DpjVU.png][Image: 54uNcrk.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Oberhausen - 04-27-2023

Source: New Berlin
Submitter: Bootsmann Niklas Schulz
Subject: Patrol and Hunting

Guten Tag Offiziere,

On my patrol through system NewBerlin, I met KaLeu-Gunter.Kunrad at waypoint 7, who joined my patrol through the sector.
When we reached waypoint 9, the Brandenburg Station, we received a call for help from an SEO member, we reached our destination the stuttgard jumpgate before the pirate shanks could rob the mining ship.
Unfortunately, he refused KaLeu-Gunter.Kunrad's order to follow us to the police station, but the pirate managed to escape by camouflaging his ship. We immediately tried to block possible escape routes by getting help from Lt. Jurgen.Schmidt.
unfortunately in vain.
After KaLeu-Gunter.Kunrad confronted the wanted man at the Junker base Kreuzberg and engaged him in a fight, he docked and evaded arrest.

I thank my Kameraden for joining my patrol.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Niklas Schulz
[Image: tfMtFht.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Weltuntergang - 04-28-2023

[Image: 77fdc549afd4cfd9c196a6dea97abe84.png]
Source: Frankfurt
Submitter: Leutnant Jonas Wagner
Recipient: Rheinwehr
Subject: Frankfurt battle

Guten Abend,

The battle is still raging, I did all I could, but the Corsairs were still attacking our forces by the time I was forced to retreat! At least I took down three of them with me!

Hochachtungsvoll,
Jonas Wagner
Leutnant der Kaiserlichen Rheinwehr
[Image: zZl6blY.png]

[Image: tfMtFht.png] [Image: HpIs3GZ.png] [Image: LdI1cZ7.png] [Image: w78WINz.png] [Image: 8gIGBaJ.png]

RE: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - monmarfori - 04-29-2023

Source: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system
Submitter: Bootsmann Klaus Schwartz
Recipient: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr HQ, Kolonnenplatz Neu Berlin
Subject: Frankfurt Report

Guten tag, officers of the Kaiserliche Rheinwehr.

I was urgently tasked to crew the KKS Gutland under the orders of the Kapitan. Long range scanners detected a sizable Corsair fleet moving from the direction of the Munich Jump Gate. Suspicions were true when our fleet arrived to confront the Corsairs. Fortunately, we are more than capable of handling such threats and after a long fight, we managed to defeat them without taking any losses.

[Image: JrfdKDB.png]

Hochachtungsvoll,
Klaus Schwartz