Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - EisenSeele - 09-20-2013

==============
Bison Engine
==============

Bison (heavy Lib battletransport) is impulsing at 100, and thrusting at 160, should be 90 and 150 respectively.

==============
Pirate Train Engine
==============

Ptrain is impulsing at 100, thrusting at 160, and should be going at 90 at 150 respectively.

==============
Salvager Engine
==============

Salvager is impulsing at 70 and thrusting at 130. Should be 90 and 150, respectively.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Telogne - 09-20-2013

==============
TRACTOR BEAM
==============

Tractoring anything takes a crazy long time and gets cancelled if you get out of range. Not sure if intentional or not, but gets pretty annoying.

Aet: Which ID are you using?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - tothebonezone - 09-20-2013

==============
Tradelanes
==============

Checked through 20 pages or so, didn't see it mentioned.

Explosives have no effect on trade lanes, at all. Missiles, mines, etc.

Aet: Noted, fix pending. Will need to work on this one. Same issue as explosives not affecting caps... lack of shield perimiter causes this.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - djordje_petrovic - 09-20-2013

==============
taureau tranport Hessian cruiser
==============

Taureau impulse speed is 70 and needs to be 100
Hessian cruiser impulse speed is 70 too should be 80 i think

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Plan-B - 09-20-2013

=================
Thruster speed
=================

in common - shouldnt freighters / transports have the theoretical chance to "Thrust away" from pirates - in cruisers or similar ships ?

=================
Order Station BS Autum
=================

the new position must be a bug (or may be temporary moved) ?
How can i roleplay Order presence in that system ? (except nomad presence 2 sys away)

Please address balance concerns in the Discovery Mod Balance subforum. The BS Atum is not incorrectly placed and will be there for the forseeable future. I suggest ontactinig Order| high command over PM or skype if you need roleplay guidance.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Toan Varcona - 09-20-2013

hello all I noticed something while moving some of my ships to the appropriate places due to the changes in the mod, food and basic alloy prices have gone sky high, I don't know if this is intentional or not or even a bug ,

for example basic alloys at gran canaria are almost 3000 credits a pop, while food rations are close on 1000 ,

again im not sure where to post this and since it looks like bug to me , so I posted it here, primarily since oxygen and water prices don't seem to have changed much

Food Rations and Basic Alloy have had their prices changed. Not a bug. It may be reconsidered in future economy balance revisions.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Plan-B - 09-20-2013

============
weapon range
============

all weapon infocards show weapon range of XXX
but using the weapons (especially with the new renamed freighter / transport turrents) its only 2/3 sometimes even 50% of the written range.
this does not mean the targeting system - only the range of the weapons.

Aet: Unclear report is unclear. I have no idea what guns you are trying to say aren't working properly. Game calculates ranges itself based on projectile speed and projectile lifetime, we don't even make those infocards, they get made on the fly.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Duncan Farquar - 09-20-2013

==============
Tau-31-Leeds Jump Gate
==============

This gate still belongs to Bretonia Armed Forces, with the storyline as it be must belong to the Gallic Royal Navy

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tabs - 09-20-2013

==============
Client Freeze
==============

My client freezes up every time I try to enter the Ship-vendor menu on the Battleship Suffolk.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - **BUDDY** - 09-20-2013

==============
JAKARTA ORBITAL FACILITY
==============

Noticed there is an asteroid miner semi parked in the base structure itself