Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-27-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Vineta - Captain Meric Freelamen

Well, I ran in to a bit of trouble with the Blood Dragons today in New Berlin. The NovaPG.

Targets were asked to leave, 2 did so, But a gunboat thought he would hang around a bit.

The Gunboats name was Dragon-003, he was asked to leave once again... He said he wanted a fight, well I gave him one.

Target was found at Dortmund Station killing Rheinland Pilots, I engaged him on sight.

This Pilot was flying that new craft BD have been using... The Blood Dragon Gunboat.

His shields went down quickly, though his ship was very maneuverable so his hull was hard to hit.

After doing major damage to the gunboat, the target fled, but was then engaged by two NovaPG fighters... Die Hard and Rogue.

The two targets were extreamly hard to hit, and were doing major damage to my shield... It was when Intoxication came that my hull began to fall.

We began moving in to the fields and were still hitting me hard. Then got a big hit on Rogue, and he was destroyed.

Just two left.

I moved fire on both targets, hitting with what I could... After I did major damage to Intoxication, both fighters fled.

The purpose of why the Blood Dragons were in New Berlin today is still unknown, intel is currently in the works of finding out.

All for now

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

OOC: Excellent fight guys! That was brilliant.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 05-27-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

I do not know of thier purpose either, but it is rumored that teh NovaPG were once Hessians. I wonder if this is true, and I will look into it.

Axel Topf Out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-29-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Meric Freelamen

New Berlin has become very popular lately.

A massive wave of Traders came through today, all with both odd ships and names...

All ships within New Berlin were scanned for contraband, and were all clean.

Though, while Denton, Dog Soldier and I were on patrol. There was this one pest named Laurens.

Pilot refused to cutting his engines, scanning, and disobeyed every order given within New Berlin.

Pilot was chased from New Berlin in to Omega 15 and left our area of jurisdiction.

Keep an eye out for that one, I will not be surprised if he pulls it again.

Back to patrolling.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - TankTarget - 05-29-2007

Comm ID: Erik Lieder
To: RM

"I am sorry sir(s) I have not yet been answered. Am I allowed as a Commander to posses both Gunboat and Fighter? Or am I supposed to purchase a gunboat and sell the fighter?"

Erik out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 05-29-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

This is Axel Topf!

Commander Lieder, you are allowed to keep your fighter. I have done so with my bomber and there have been no negative reprocussions as of now.

Axel Topf
Axel's Quote: "Feure Frie!"

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-29-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM
CommID: Vineta - Meric Freelamen

A bit of trouble just now in New Berlin today.. Laurens returned and refused to pay his fine for his first actions. As of now, he fine is 2 million.

Also had a bit of trouble with the Blood Dragons again today.

Ravens Steel attempted to pirate one of our allies traders in New Berlin, Bs|-T-Lancer-X.

Target was engaged by not only myself, but [SF]-SFI-Kiggles and Jamez as well.

Soon afterwards another Blood Dragon came in to the system, this one was a Gunboat.

I moved firepower to the Gunboat, and it was soon later destroyed.

Ravens Steel was still alive, until he attempted to cruise away and was destroyed by Jamez.

All for now, continuing my patrols.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

OOC: Good fight guys.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Spacewolf - 05-29-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

Laurens has payed his fine. Hopefully he will not question the RM again.

**Out**

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Dog-Soldier - 05-30-2007

' Wrote:**IncomingTransmission**

Laurens has payed his fine. Hopefully he will not question the RM again.

**Out**

Sirs.....Sorry for the dealy in my report solar storms in the area of Hamburg prevented my earlier signal getting through. I am glad to hear Laurens paid his fine....he seemed genuinly confused at first (I suspected Cardamine misuse) but then he just rambled on and on taking up time while other pirates played on in the Berlin system. He reminded me of another pilot in his ramblings (AdmSirRed).

Dog_Soldier out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-31-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM

Admirals,

I have received reports from traders recently concerning a group named The Fallen Heros {F.H.}... Traders have said that this group have chosen the side of the LWB.

Currently these pilots have been neutral to Rheinland and free to pass through our space. Though I think it is time to change our stance towards them.

All for now, back to patrolling.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 06-01-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to RM

Artifacts! What kinda of pilot thinks to bring Artifacts to New Berlin! Oh I know who...

Laurens came in to New Berlin today carrying 1400 Artifacts. Pilot was forced to stop and was ordered to hand over the Artifacts.

Pilot refused and ran towards the sun, I went after him.

He began moving to Dortmund station where he was cut off by Commander Orvidos.

Target was then destroyed, and were the artifacts.

This is Laurens second offense, any member of the Military finding this pilot are to ask him to pay his fine of 4 million credits. If he refuses, destroyed him.

All for now, back to patrolling.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message sent
Terminate Programs