Discovery Gaming Community
Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" (/showthread.php?tid=99185)

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Caconym - 11-26-2013

Marie stopped staring at the ceiling to look at Jack.
"
As I said, none of your business. Maybe I have business with the Commonwealth, but I'm sure that it's of no use to you, and I'm not gonna tell you. Trade secret."
She then takes another sip from her glass.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Remnant - 11-26-2013

Wincing slightly. "Trade Secret? Words I dispise quite a bit my dear, although I will hear of it afterwards anyways so i'll let that pass. Still slightly irritated that you don't want a conversation, why would you be in a dinky old bar like this, only to get some wine, and to glare at thing-.." Pausing. "Unless the guy you're meeting is here i'd say. That leaves.." His face widening into a large grin. "Oh, I see.. I wish you luck on your 'business' then dear, don't let it become too much for you now."

The certain someone at the corner booth takes off her sunglasses, setting them on the table, leaning forward. Jack Starr? What was he doing here.. Seeming to recgonize him slightly, although again, she tries not to make any move which would cause unwanted attention to herself. Things have not changed. Perhaps she shouldn't have come back.

Her chest rising and falling as she sighs quietly. Although she has questioned some of the more.. small things. She slowly stands up, leaving the bar without ordering anything, heading up to a familliar shady grove she liked to visit

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Enkidu - 11-26-2013

To which effect, Achille, grinning like a scimitar, administers a light tap to Jack's shoulder.

"If you would ami..." He winks, gently pressing the comely Californian free from his perch. "...But that's quite enough 'dome' monitoring for you now, isn't it?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 11-26-2013

Drowned more and more into obfuscation and bewilderment as if Ellie's choice of adopting an ever introverted stance, reluctant of any open conversation simply staggered him. A effect which was quite expectable considering the opposite extremity Robert inhabited, always outgoing, persuasive, slithering, social and able to exude forth and carve minds with millions of words as if he was vomiting the remnants of a thousand thesauruses he ingested.

Robert finished his conversation with Ellie by launching a quick wink towards her with his right eye, an amicable gesture.

He then turned around, to face Jack once again, only to inquire:

" Do you know how... ? " his words decimated suddenly as he realized that Jack was behind him no more. The assumption of his sudden vanishing or disappearance was replaced by the fact that he quickly managed to observe Jack approaching a madam.

Regardless, he felt as if he fell into quite a mortifying situation. His lips clenched one on top of another, as if he wanted to bite them. A sad, disappointed face was quickly skimmed before he turned again towards Ellie as a gesture of reconciliation.

" Do you happen to know how come I've got into the possession of this astute range of vocabulary as well as my utterly flamboyant, heart piercing, sociable charisma, ever craving to perform slithering persuasions? " he resumed his words, as if he wanted to give the impression that he was talking to Ellie all along, and not desiring to spearhead a conversation with Jack.

The query was trivial and lacking of any purpose. Robert, however, bordered a sense of nostalgia about his old home that he wanted to share. And he now viewed Ellie as the perfect listener, instead of Jack as he was certain that Ellie would never gossip his words around as she was hardly the type to even chain to sentences, by Robert's opinions

Jack sighs. "Ah come now, you find it must as enjoyable." Slowly getting up from the chair he was in. "By all means, do whatever business you need. I'd probally not inturrupt, although.."Pausing, looking at the women for a few seconds. "Lighten up, you're no fun to be around, not nearly erratic an devious enough."

Turning, walking away to leave them be. Jack takes a seat behind Robert as quietly as he could (on purpose) listening in on his conversation with Ellie with a small smile. Quirking his brow as he hears what he was saying.

"Well thats a spur of the moment.." Mumbling to himself quietly.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 11-26-2013

She sighs for a moment, listening to what Robert had to say.
"A bunch of words.. cunning persuasion.. and just being social.. and you ask why? Well of course I don't know.."

Taking a small pause, grabbing a small sip from the bottle again, then continuing.

"And I guess you might want to tell me why..? Oh please.. do go ahead and tell me why.."
Saying a bit reluctantly, but still listening if Robert would continue and explain.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Enkidu - 11-26-2013

"Quite, a fine attitude to have, comrade." The Gallic drawled tiredly, clambering onto the stool.

"You headed him off magnificently by the way".
Achille started again, sidling his conversation towards the Omicroner once the Californian had flounced out his periphery. "...He's quite the cross examiner, persistent to his bone marrow and never takes insult no matter how many wineglasses you may sling at his face. Dieu only knows what prevents his parents from drowning him... perhaps they tried". He pauses, hazel orbs tracing the figure of Sean polishing the tap heads.

“…So.” Achille smiled, tracing his reflecting in the barface. “Which is it to be cheri, business or pleasure? You’ll find both here, be assured of that. But pray, before you answer, do enlighten a homesick patriot...”

"...Your from Marne, arn't you?"

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Eduard - 11-26-2013

Robert paused for a moment, thinking, his thoughts drifted towards Gallia for a moment, and his family, only to whither away as they materialized in the form of words carefully placed on top of his tongue, awaiting to be exuded forth to penetrate the holes which eventually lead to Ellie's eardrums.

" My cousin is embroidered with the finespun profession of that of a writer, or more broader put, an artist. Oui, he was the first to set sail on this luscious and undoubtedly lavish, eloquent verbal excruciation that shudders my vocal chords and, as I lately heard, disfigures the content mood of my conversation partners as they are fornicated with an ardent set of carefully chosen words, fused together to form a sly, persuasive message, twisting people's minds to my convenience. " He paused, allowing his lungs to indulge themselves with the pleasures of a refreshing breath.

" Perhaps I wouldn't be here if it wouldn't be for my cousin. I would had been a socially inept, introverted, spoiled child with an annoying incompetence at creating or even creating a conversation. "

He then reserved a moment to think, a little smile carved his face.

" Ironic how, despite him being the mentor, he eventually enlisted in the Navy, while I, the disciple became the founder of this finespun zoner organization. This mere thought arouses the metaphysical plains of my cognitive entrails, my dear madame. " He said.

" But despite that lunatic choice of his, he's a very... benevolent, refined individual as well... Perhaps you should meet him sometimes in the future. You may get along just fine. " he the continued, smiling.

RE: Freeport 10's "Sylvania Dome" - Syf - 11-26-2013

"Your cousin.. you say? Interesting.."
She looks up outside the dome once more. Having an expression of either sorrow, or deep thought for a moment.

Those only last for a few seconds before she forces them off. Returning to her normal, cold looking self.

"Meeting a person in the Gallic Navy eh? And hes your cousin to top it all off.. Funny how the media just is full of lies sometime. If what you say, is true.

She drinks the rest of the bottle that she had. Finishing it in one go.