Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-26-2016

- Oh? - she put the spider back onto the ground and looked at Sean, quite amused. - Well... They'll have to get used to it. Or take me to a place that doesn't feature any beautiful views of curious creatures. Guess one would have to lock me in a basement to get my full attention...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 05-27-2016

- I think it's fine with most people if their partner gets distracted with views. It's why they take them on these kind of dates in the first place... I think... - Sean thoughtfully keeps looking in the direction of the bug while slightly swinging on his leg - And a date in a basement doesn't sound too bad too...

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 05-27-2016

- Well, I'd just like to add that locking me in a basement would grant you my full attention in a less... pleasant way. Don't try it. Please. I'm not that adorable in such situations, really. - she leaned back on her hands, sweeping the horizon with her look. She then looked into the sky, quietly observing the Walker nebula.

Distracted from his thoughts by such statement Sean accusingly rises his eyebrow at Flora. After a short pause he smiled teasingly - Are you trying to intrigue me? Statements like that are usually more fascinating than scarry to a playful person.

- Oh really? Well... I don't think you want to try it. I can be quite nasty when someone annoys me. - she smiled a little beneath the mask and turned her look back at Sean. - You have been warned.

- Hmm... It keeps sounding more and more like you want me to do it... - he took a short pause with a baked thinking expression before mockingly smiling and shrugging with closed - ... Well, I might actually try to annoy you at some point. - resting his chin on the knee he started stretching his hands in a cat like maner, then rising his hands in the air he stretched out his back, moaning contentedly at the peaks.

- Tho I don't see any reason to try to lock you yet. You seem like a... - he added once he finished while standing up and shaking off the dirt and grass pieces off his clothes.

- Like a what? - she asked as Sean got up. She followed him with her look but remained on the grass.

Sean remained silent all the way throughout cleaning. Even when he finished he still remained quiet for a while, looking at the sky with a puzzled expression.

- I can't figure a word for the occasion... Beast sounds too dark, but animal doesn't quite resemble that sense of pottential danger I get from you. - he looked back at Flora, and judging from his confused expression he expected her to misunderstand what he tried to say - I guess a peaceful whatever in between those two is I had in mind... - with an awkward and guilty smile he added - And I feel like this sounded really pathetic out loud, didn't it?

Her expression was confused at first, but soon turned into amusement. She then giggled a little.

- My Goddess, Sean... I... - she giggled some more. - I don't know. A little? Rephrase it, please. I want to hear what you had in mind.

- Uhh... - Sean squinted momentarily under embarrassement. Hiding one hand in the pocket of his coat and rubbing his forehead with another hand he continued - Well, what I meant is that you are a nice and sometimes even cute person, but you do pass a feeling that I don't want to get you mad at me. - he lowered his hand into the pocket and smiled awkwardly - But in attempt to make it shorter and nicer I made a complete mess out of that compliment... Some ex nobleman I am.