Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Nussebull - 02-03-2007

To: SCRA High Command

My Destroyer is at your service, sir.

Stationed at planet Cambridge, and awaiting orders.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Yngen - 02-04-2007

A very ordinary looking man, not tall, not short, no remarkable facial features, no tattoos steps into the holo lounge at Canaria city.

Without looking directly at him the man notices his contact playing one of the Sirian games...pool its called. The ordinary man walks into the restroom, takes a really long piss waiting for the others to leave. After it clears out the man walks to the sope dispenser and turns the nob 3/4 around, opened it up and sticks a small data disk to the side, closed it, and turned on the faucet. He left the faucet running and made his way to the exit, boarded a zoner ship bound for Dublin and never looked back.

1 hour later at SCRA intelligence division

Message index:

-BAF military deployment schedules/planetform securty division
-Planetary defence command codes: Planet Harris, Tau-31
-Planetform communication encryption algorythms
-study on plate techtonics, northern continent of Harris
-meteorological conditions and their instabilities on Harris

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 02-05-2007

Transmit To: SCRA High Command
Transmit From: John Cobalt, Sundered Heart
Priority: Yellow

Hmm.... This new intel may help us.

End Transmission...

Later at some unknown base in Neutral Tau space

John and Some SCRA Pilots chat about this. (Some SCRA officer accidentally leaked the info)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Nussebull - 02-05-2007

To: High Command

I've aquired tag and ID as you ordered,
moved into Tau-31.

End of message

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 02-10-2007

====Incoming Transmission====

This is Mcintosh. I've finalized the battle plans for this 'Harris Event'. These are General Standing Orders, follow them at all times unless otherwise instructed.

Fighters/ Gunboats are to engage the following, in order of priority:

Fighters/gunboats of any Hostile Faction or tag. Hostliles are listed below.
Capital ships of Hostile Factions/ tags.
Shipping of Any Hostile Faction.

Capital Ships are to engage the following, also in order of priority:

Capital ships of Hostile Factions/ tags.
Fighters/gunboats of any Hostile Faction or tag.

The Following Factions are now Hostile: Sirius Federation, South Alliance, Shadow Stalkers Organization, Hellfire Legion, Nova PowerGen, Free State of Freelancers, First Equpment Assassin`s Racionalistics Group, Nusari Naval Forces, Kusari Tactical Assistance.

The Following Tags are Hostile: BPA, BAF, Lib. Navy, Lib. Police, KNF, KSP, Lane Hacker, Liberty Rouge, Red Hessain.

The President of the BSG has recently informed me that they are not descended from our ancestral enemies, the Alliance. As such, their traders will only be destroyed in Tau - 31 (while aiding battlegroup Macduff), and their warships will only be destroyed if they interfere with our actions. If they attempt to stop you, kill them.

In addition to that, I will be distributing orders for another operation, to be completed Sunday Night, around 1900 PST (GMT -8). I hope everyone will be able to attend, It should have... devastating results. Mercinaries are being hired for this event, if you find any looking for employ, send them to me.

For the Revolution! Mcintosh out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pchwang - 02-11-2007

---Incoming Transmission---
From: Lt. Sitting Bear, Location: Oklahoma Federal Indian Reservation

Sitting Bear is Back in....white?

no.

blue!

-----------------

Sitting Bear stands ready for combat!

Sitting Bear says, "Down with Sirius!"

Sitting Bear out!

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - PARAKEET - 02-11-2007

Transmit from: Jaden Korr, Sleeper.Cell
Transmit To: SCRA high command
Priority : Yellow

With the SF, SA, BSG, CCE all with there hands full with the AW and its allies. I predict light resistance, however in some dramatic fate of irony I might be wrong.

End transmission...

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 02-11-2007

----Incoming Transmission----

Irony is indeed a dangerous foe, as is Murphy... that coward. Hiding up there, screwing with our plans. Anyhoo, I expect to be engaging some unfriendlies soon, before moving into position for the... suprise.

Frog out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Koolmo - 02-11-2007

Trasmit to: SCRA Fighter Command
Comm. ID: LT-Commander Totenkopt

My Lords, I've engaged a Hellfire Legion Bomber in California. The engagement was prolonged by the Rheinland Bomber's tough Hull, and extensive B&B storage. Victory seemed at hand, when a HF Battleship arrived at the scene and opened fire. After dodging several salvoes, i performed a sharp spin-directly into the oncoming fire. My Titan took heavy damage, and I could barely limp to the nearest freeport. After hasty repairs were made, I returned to california and conducted a system-wide sweep. The Hellfires eluded me however, and the only sighting was The Planet Killer. Due to its enourmous size and large firepower, as well as its apparent allegiance with the Helghast, it was left alone.

I'm currently en-route to Location Bravo, for a full repair. This new ship has proven most admirable, the corsairs may not be able to build a battleship, but their VHF's are very efficient. This loadout is also working quite well, were it any ship but the dreaded RH bomber under my guns today, it would've perished long before. How nice of the BAF to... lend us the use of their weapons R&D, I'm sure someone profited well from this.

Nothing further, Totenkopt out.

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - pchwang - 02-11-2007

---Incoming Transmission---

Sitting Bear ask, "Is the SA KoS?"

Because if not...Sitting Bear say, "Sitting Bear may be court-marshalled."

Sitting Bear out!