Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Voronsky - 06-25-2016

[Incoming Transmission]

To: SCRA

Buenas and Privyet comrades, Commander Alejandro Rivera reporting in. It has been a long time since I have actively made a report in this channel, but I'd like to start one today! Comrade Selim and myself have come across an individual who has interest in our revolutionary struggle and wishes to contribute! This individual's name is Eustace and wee have spoken thoroughly and it seems that this person specifically is interested in joining the SCRA and her forces. I will link a copy of our conversation for the Commissariat to review , and with our hopes, find potential in a new possible comrade.

Alejandro Out.

[End of Transmission]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 07-17-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition High Command
Priority: HIGH
[Image: Coalition-sig.png]
[Message Begins]

"Comrades, this is Commander Strauss, first officer onboard the CPW Lithuania, during an incursion into the Cayman System we intercepted a Corsair Transport Vessel, naturally to deny the enemy the resources that were potentially onboard the vessel we ordered the ship to cut it's engines and expel it's cargo. The Captain complied and the cargo was released, following standard protocol we took samples before destroying the rest, however instead of the run of the mill artifacts one would expect to find we found something different this time.

While these objects were without a doubt artifacts they were different-looking than we were used to, our onboard Commissar postulated they could be from a different 'era' from what we were used to seeing which would explain their differences in designs. As per protocol the crates have been isolated with a full guard ensuring none of the crew is exposed to it inadvertently. Upon our return the artifacts were turned over to [CLASSIFIED] for analysis by the Ministry of Truth.

We should keep a closer eye on the Cayman system if the Corsairs feel brave enough to use it to transport these items, for it could be a good way to strangle their economy. Strauss out. "

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

-Guncam Images-
http://imgur.com/a/zQX7r

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 08-02-2016

[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

"Commissar Tabakov reporting in, earlier today during a sortie to the Coronado system I encountered a Liberty Navy Cruiser, a member of those A-whatever people and a [REDACTED] monstrosity that looked half eaten by the growth.

The Navy Cruiser was eventually destroyed but not before the Trotsky alongside the A-Whateverchacallem dismantled the [REDACTED]. Afterwards the Trotsky withdrew from the area and is currently holding it's position in the Coronado System. All in all a good day for the Coalition against the forces of the [REDACTED], however we must remain vigilant, for these creatures seem to have a knack for rapidly recovering from such losses..."

-Guncam-

http://imgur.com/a/BwZxr

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 08-02-2016

[Image: YEZkLnb.gif]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

From: Senior Lieutenant Mehmed Selim, currently posted rapid response forces Zvezdny Gorodok.

Today rapid response was called up due to the Lithuania detecting and chasing down a unidentified hostile contact that was reported probing around our system and snooping where it should not be. I did not have time to take GUNCAM shots of the target as it was maneuvering especially quickly, requiring a lengthy pursuit into the edge of Bretonia space, followed by several cruise disruptions to pin it within range for the kill.

While I had no GUNCAM shots I still have my memory comrades and I believe the intruder best matches this shape and profile. Relevant database entry.

===TRANSMISSION CONCLUDES.===

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 08-15-2016

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

From: Senior Lieutenant Mehmed Selim, CPW-Matochkin, Zvezdny Gorodok.

Hail Comrades! Tonight I can report only one thing, and that is we have struck a decisive encounter with the Junkers Congress. I know, going alone with my crew and my gunboat into Liberty Space was an astronomical risk, one which likely would have resulted in the loss of ship and all hands -- and we nearly met our end at the hands of the Junker's own defenses. Once that mishap was cleared up and we headed to a less fortified system, the resulting discussion has affirmed the Junkers Congress will be headed to New Moscow soon enough, where we can engage in further discussion and contracting of their specific skills. Being as ambiguous of a group as they are they should prove useful in aiding us against the corrupt and greedy who continue oppressing the people of Sirius.

GUNCAM.

Communications log follows.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 08-15-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: Senior Lieutenant Mehmed Selim
[Message Begins]

"Senior Lieutenant Selim, we have been looking over your reports and we must say we are very pleased at the progress you have made in advancing the Coalition's cause. Due to your continued efforts to actively further Coalition interests and ensure the continuity of our people the High Command and the Office of the Premier has decreed that you are to be promoted to the rank of Commander and you will report to the CPW Lithuania for command duties as soon as you are available.

Congratulations and continue to serve your Coalition with pride and loyalty.

Long live the Motherland!"

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 08-21-2016

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

I cannot say what has been more enthusing as of late -- getting the Lithuania's crew into tip top shape and ready for combat, or watching from her bridge as we, and our allies, sweep like a red tide into the bastions of the capitalist and the fascist. I feel submitting the communications logs will not do nearly as much justice this report as the small clip of GUNCAM shots at the end of this message will highlight. There is only one thing to declare to the people right now and that is VICTORY.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - SnakeLancerHaven - 08-21-2016

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Pilots appeared on the Siege with Hessians.
[Message Begins]
"Comrades I'm happy to announce that Commander Viktor Krasnov - Commander Mehmed Selim - Con Captain Adam Kulov have earned their promotion after their couragous actions in the Siege today with the Hessian Army. I declare Viktor Krasnov and Mehmed Selim promoted to Captain and Adam Kulov to Major.

[View Images]

Continue the work for the Coalition People, Do Svidan'ya. "

Sirius Coalition
Коалиция Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Wesker - 09-05-2016

[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

Moving through towards liberty space through the Cortez system I encountered a wing of 5th secondary fleet fighters engaging a smuggler and a Lane Hacker vessel near the entrance to the California system. After waiting some time I moved in to destroy the 5th fighters and the Lane hackers. The 5th fighters were aided by a bounty hunter pilot who died shortly after I engaged. The Lane Hacker received reinforcements from a wing of National Council Outcast pilots. I eliminated 3 of the 5th fighters and moved on the offensive against the Outcast pilots killing only one of them before the others fled. A 5th IFFd gunboat came to aid the 5th shortly after I moved in, but that wouldn't save them.

Nearly all targets have been eliminated.

Footage

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 09-13-2016

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

I'll spare Coalition Command the hard details and messy political dialogue I had with an Order pilot shortly after this patrol in the Omicron Delta system. We shot down a couple Core terrorists who thought messing around Freeport Eleven was still a good idea. Selim out.

Terminated Core pilots