Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 05-07-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Personnel
Priority: Moderate
[Image: xaxabt.jpg]
[Message Begins]
"Comrades, the Motherland has a task of the up-most importance for you to carry out. We all know the Gallic House is a nest of decay and corruption that even now seeks to taint all of Sirius with it's toxic touch, however, even in this house our voice reaches the unfortunate souls that live under the heel of their so-called 'King'. However before we can bring the Revolution to the people of Gallia we must know more about the lay-out of possible combat zones.

The Republic needs up-to-date maps of several key systems: Languedoc, Provence, Dauphine, Avernegne and Orleanais.
Our forces will need up-to-date locations of Jump Holes, possible friendly facilities, targets and inhabited worlds that need to be liberated in the name of the Coalition.
Should any of the local hostile forces such as the 'Gallic Royal Navy' or the 'Gallic Royal Police' attempt to stand in your way than assets are cleared to engage and destroy the hostile elements.

We know the Republic asks much of you Comrades, however remember everything we do brings us one step closer to the final victory, one step closer to a true worker's paradise and a truly united Sirius. Ura Comrades!"

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Mushy - 05-08-2017

[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]

[Image: 6FvQP7z.gif]

Topic: Mission Report > Gallia Reconnaissance Sortie

Comrades!
Today, I bring a lot of up to date information about the Gallic systems that the High Command requested. I flew early in the morning in my newly commissioned XKR-151-A Light Fighter - The Partisan. I flew through Edinburgh, and had some trouble as there were a lot of patrols at the time. It looks like the Gallic cronies are early birds. Once I refueled at a Gaian base in Orkney, I located the well-known jumphole into Languedoc, and started recording locations and whereabouts in the systems listed.

My route was quite logical:
From Languedoc, once I found the jumphole, I jumped into Provence, did a fly-by of every visual there, then found a jumphole to Auvergne. Then, after exploring and recording Auvergne, I went to Orleanais. Ditto, then I went into Dauphine, and then back to Languedoc where I finished the exploration.

From what I've seen, everyone in Gallia shoots at you without judgement, except for the Unione Corse, the Brigands, the Council, and the Maquis. My understanding of these four factions is that they cooperate together to a somewhat common goal: Overthrowing the Royal oppressors.

Perhaps, some of these could be potentially valuable allies.

I have included a navigation map extension in this transmission and uploaded it to the central database. It contains the locations of neutral bases, hostile bases and shipyards, colonized planets, battleships and graphic shots thereof, and the locations of jumpholes and unusually looking Gallic jumpgates.

I firmly believe this sort of information will help us achieve a bit of an advantage in the liberation of Gallia.
Dasvidanya tovarischi!

Transmission Appendix:

[TRANSMISSION ENDED]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Shelco - 05-08-2017

Sirius Coalition Mission Report

[Image: cCZbrug.jpg]

Assigned Soldat: Lena Riemann
08.05.824 A.S.
Rang: Commander
Missiya Priority: Moderate
Uroven' of danger: High
Current Baza: Rochester Base
Mission Temy:A little trip to Liberty

Guten Tag, meine Kameraden,

ja, I have, once again, dared to enter the lion pit but more on that in a second. I was just starting out from Zviezdny Gorodok and made my way through the Omega-49 system.
Next stop was the Dublin system, I only flew for a few klicks, I assume it were about five when suddenly something showed up on my radar, hispanic encryption and it indeed was what I thought it was, a Corsair train. Now, this wouldn't be that much of a thing if it wouldn't have been loaded with thousands of people, army soldiers, commanders, civilians and even allies of ours. It was in a hurry since it did everything to get away from me, so I began to open fire on it. We jumped back to the Omega-49 system and headed to the Zoner base,
where he probably attempted to land and bring himself into safety before selling those people on some market. I managed to shoot him down just before that. Pyotr came with the CPS-Mulyanka just in time to rescue the most important of those people, even including some infested pilots, which were brought to Mykolaiv for the Commissariat. After this, I moved to Liberty, I sneaked through New York to go to the Pennsylvania system, where I stumbled upon a Kishiro ship called "Ensei", it was a well armed Spatial. This made it relatively easy for me to shoot him down, suffering almost no damages or injuries. A DSE bomber, who I tried to lay my focus on whilst fighting, decided to jump into the fight as well, so I had to attack him afterwards. Luckily, I managed to disable him as well, but only hard enough so he could have a crash landing on Planet Erie. On my way back, I stumbled upon a bretonian 5k transport who was shipping, claiming we were nothing but terrorists and pirates, I explained him why it was important to cut off the money flow for the governments, useless, it ended in his destruction. After this I successfully retrated to Rochester, fearing that there was a fleet to come upon me. I will remain outside of New Moscow for a little longer.

Riemann out.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Signed,
Lena Riemann
Commander

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - EngiN33R - 05-12-2017

[TRANSMISSION START]

[Image: LVWgL7u.jpg]

Topic: Mission Report > Initiation

This is Junior Lieutenant Kliment Averyanov reporting on my mission to Omicron Alpha. I was despatched from New Beijing to the Hispania Debris Field in Omicron Alpha. Under the circumstances, I elected to take the Omicron Gamma route as it was the shortest. However, I soon discovered it was far from being the safest. I flew through the Edge nebula in Omicron Gamma unnoticed - the nebula helped conceal my presence in Corsair territory - and safely crossed to Omicron Theta. I took the chance to stop at Freeport 9 to repair and refuel for the coming excursion, and it was as I was leaving the station that I was attacked by bounty hunter strike craft. Though I suffered some damage, I'm happy to say the bounty hunter ships suffered significantly more, and I took the pilots in, depositing them in the brig.

My route lay through the Sigma systems next, and as chance would have it, I passed by the Freeport 7 debris field while in Sigma-17. The Sigmas were largely uneventful aside from several enemy ships I passed by, which elected not to engage. But finally in Sigma-19 it was time to enter enemy territory proper, moving through Omicron Beta to Omicron Alpha. While in Omicron Beta I decided to fly by the shadow side of Elysium to avoid engagement by Ruiz and patrolling forces. The jump hole to Omicron Alpha was closely guarded by Outcast weapons platforms, but my ship was more than manoeuvrable enough to avoid their turrets and pass through safely.

The situation on the other side of the jump hole was similar, with more platforms stationed near the exit. I promptly moved away from the jump hole and plotted my route through the system. Since Outcast installations were dotted throughout the system, I decided to fly under the ecliptic to try and avoid detection while in open space. I successfully got to Hispania and did my duty as was asked of me, after which I began backtracking out of the system. The Outcast scanners must have picked up my drive wake however, as my sensors registered an Outcast pilot on the search for me. I managed to stay out of contact range all the way to the Omicron Beta jump hole - where my sensors picked up a friendly Zoner craft. Deciding not to tempt fate, I promptly jumped out of the system.

My arrival to Omicron Beta had been expected, and I was met with a group of Outcast strike craft in the nebula. After baiting them away from the cover of weapons platforms, I successfully destroyed them. I was also lucky to have come across an Outcast convoy carrying engine components. I quickly destroyed the transports and appropriated what I could, after which I left the sector to avoid being overwhelmed. My flight back to New Moscow was uneventful, aside from a malfunction of my navigational computer that accidentally took me through Omega-41.

In conclusion, in addition to successfully completing the mission itself I also managed to capture seven enemy pilots for internment and possible reeducation, as well as a batch of engine components for manufacture and reverse engineering. After analysing intercepted Corsair and Outcast communications, I also intend to test a different route to Outcast space through the system referred to by the factions as Omicron Xi. Mission report ends. Averyanov out.

[ATTACHMENTS START]
[ATTACHMENTS END]

[TRANSMISSION END]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Reeves - 05-21-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Communications Centre
[Message Begins]
I'll have to keep this short because I don't have much energy left after the flight and a secondary incident that occurred outside Zvezdny. I am aware that after the serious reprimand I was given that the merits of my actions attached in the report herein won't be considered and that I have been wasteful with Coalition resources.

I took down a corsair 'correo' within Rheinland during my combat patrol of the same region. I was honestly hoping to find military or police ships but I cannot complain for being the one to kill a scourge to my old home.
I recovered a few items of worth from his hold, The civilians have decided to stay on as engineers of the Revolution, while the Hessian pilots have been shuttled back to Vogtland.

I fully acknowledge the reprimand behind the fact that I bled dry my fuel-tank by idling outside Zvezdny without requesting permission to dock, eventually forcing station personnel to tow the ship in.

There will be a further request that I have to make towards our respected High Command, I'll save this for later however.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Shelco - 05-21-2017

Sirius Coalition Mission Report

[Image: cCZbrug.jpg]

Assigned Soldat: Lena Riemann
21.05.824 A.S.
Rang: Commander
Missiya Priority: Moderate
Uroven' of danger: High
Current Baza: Rochester Base
Mission Temy:My leave

Guten Tag, meine Kameraden,

out of private reasons and complication that make it unable for me to keep up my service, I will leave the Coalition, I am sure I have contributed enough to not be flagged as a traitor by you and then being hunted down by Herr De Grasse. I will leave everything you have given to me behind and will not share any secrets to third parties, I hope that I am still welcome amongst you, I consider you good comrades I would always love to fight alongside with.

Riemann out.

[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
Signed,
Lena Riemann
Commander

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 05-24-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Jr.Lt.Michael Thornton
Destination: Coalition High Command
Priority: Medium

[Image: sKK4yCj.jpg]
[Message Begins]

Privyet, Comrades

I have made an encounter with a very interesting Bertonian Train. He was Squawking a BMM IFF while flying under a DSE flag as such I destroyed it and it's cargo, It's estimated to have caused around 40 million worth of damage to the corrupt capitalists

I have attached the guncams.

Signed,

Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 05-24-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Personnel
[Image: xaxabt.jpg]
[Message Begins]
"Comrades. There are several items of discussion that involve the Premier's Office and the High Command today.

First of, it is with the deepest sorrow that we must announce the death of one of our own. A man of vigour and patriotism who died before he could see our glorious dream unfold. Lt Lukas Keller died in the line of duty during a sortie against the Corsair Empire within the New Beijing system. His body was returned to the Republic and disposed of in accordance to his will. His Coffin was deposited in the sun of Omega-9 in accordance with his final will and testimony.

May his soul rest in peace Comrades. Let us not let his death be in vain comrades, for the enemy cares nothing for human life. They seek to do the same to each and every man, woman and child living within our Republic. Fight on Comrades. URA!

Furthermore the Premier's office has been watching you comrades, he appreciates the hard work you, the men and women of the Revolutionary Army, have done in the struggle to strengthen the People's Republic and ensure the safety of our people from those who seek to exterminate them. However the Republic has further need of your capable hands. The Blood Dragons have been making strides in Kusari, brave marines from our glorious republic have joined in their efforts on Planet Tomioka to secure landing zones for the Dragon's ground forces to seize control of. However we know little of the current status of the system itself.

We require a volunteer to perform recon on the entire Nagano System, include Jump-Hole links that could prove useful for our own Fighter Corps to slip in and out of the region that the Naval Forces are fearful to utilize in favour of the Gate network. "

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Keller - 05-24-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Communications Centre
[Message Begins]
Consider the dagger of the people delivered right into the spine of excess.
Further operations by myself as an asset will be taking place within Liberty to ensure the people's interests spread and that my capabilities grow under supervision of the Order. For this period of time I will be unable to move between houses until the joint training and operations have come to a close.

If information is required about the epitome of all greed in Liberty, notify me and I will obtain it. Reports of mine relating to terminations will still be relayed here and my loyalties will of course remain with the people despite operating under a new set of protocols.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 05-26-2017

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Jr.Lt.Michael Thornton
Destination: Coalition High Command
Priority: Medium

[Image: sKK4yCj.jpg]
[Message Begins]

Privyet, Comrades

It has been a long day coming but I have made my first kill while under the Coalition flag. Myself along with Comrade Mehmet and a fellow Molly made quite an evening out of hunting down and destroying a pair of Bertonian spies, one of whom was spotted within our home sector. I have attached the communications logs and gun cams

Signed,

Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса