Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Darcknight - 09-21-2013

After I buy a bride to the Bounty Hunter that I think didn't worked, appears this one

[Image: bug_bride.jpg]

Echo: What base is this?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - GrnRaptor - 09-21-2013

==============
Base NPCs
==============

The Arms dealer on on Bastia Base in the Corse system appears to have his right arm stuck on the inside of his right side and his left arm behind him. The Bartender on Vichy Base in the Auvergne system appears to have the same issue, however when you talk to him his arms and shoulders rotate into the correct position. Leaving the conversation will return him back to his abnormal arm position.

Edit: Same for the Bartender on Frejus Base in Provence.
Edit 2: And for the Bartender on Boulogne Base in Picardy.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Lev_Arris - 09-21-2013

==========================
Still can't fire missiles or drop mines
==========================

This seems to have been fixed or changed. You have to have the missile launcher in green status in the HUD. But then the firing key for the missile pod works intermittently. Like one successful launch for every 4 attempts. \
Is that intentional?

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Padu - 09-21-2013

the jump hole to sigma 13 from new berlin it not F2 and the nagano jump hole it not in G1 please fixit

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Tankman - 09-21-2013

==============
Planets and PoB's
==============

Technically an expansion of my previous bug report, I would like to present the following info.

If I dock at a planet after docking at a PoB, the menus will be that from the PoB. When I undock and the planet is in the same system as the PoB I will undock at the PoB.

Now here's the catch. If I dock at a planet that is in a different system, I will undock around 1-3k away from the sun. This means instant death and no escape from the planet (I managed to do it, but with some insane luck).

Pic 1

There is also the fact that ships that large ships docking at planets will undock backwards. I'm fine with this except for the fact that the ship doesn't move backwards. I have to spam the throttle down so that when the sequence is done I will be at a stop instantly.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - kikatsu - 09-21-2013

==============
Bomber EMP Torpedo
==============

Infocard says that they have a range of 800 m, but fired from a standstill the torpedo travels about 1600-1650m. Either the info card is wrong or the torpedo has the wrong stats.

==============
Mistral Speed
==============

Mistral, the Brigands LF, still cruises at 395 instead of 400

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Scumbag - 09-21-2013

==============
BATTLESHIPS
==============

While i loled around last night in Conn sometimes the mortars would hit an enemy battleship and it would not register the damage. Maybe i missed, maybe there was lag, but i think you should take a look if you can.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Connor - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 07:26 AM)Scumbag Wrote: ==============
BATTLESHIPS
==============

While i loled around last night in Conn sometimes the mortars would hit an enemy battleship and it would not register the damage. Maybe i missed, maybe there was lag, but i think you should take a look if you can.

I've seen this too. Mortars are becoming like the Gallic FG. By the way, the Gallic FG is still not fixed. It still hits on your screen, but completely misses on the other screen

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Drakaisyl - 09-21-2013

==============
JUMPHOLE
==============

The Jump Hole to Quebec in Minnesota is just named Jump Hole on the F6 Map,not where it is directed to.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - belarusich - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 06:46 AM)Padu Wrote: the jump hole to sigma 13 from new berlin it not F2 and the nagano jump hole it not in G1 please fixit

they are deleted...