Discovery Gaming Community
Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Liberty Police, Inc. Applications Office (/showthread.php?tid=21339)

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 11-03-2010

' Wrote:NAME: ROY CLARK

HEIGHT:1.85

WEIGHT:175

PREVIOUS JOBS:FREELANCE TRADER

QUALIFICATIONS: BASIC TRAINING,ADVANCED COMBAT MANEUVERS, BASIC SCOUTING.

BIOGRAPHY: BORN IN THE NEW YORK SYSTEM,PLANET MANHATTAN,SON OF LUCILLE CLARK AND JOHN CLARK WHO WERE KILLED IN A TERRORIST ATTACK FROM THE INFAMOUS LIBERTY ROGUES IN NEWARK STATION, ROY HAS EVER SEEN HIS CHANCES TO FIGHT BACK AND TO SERVE MANY OTHER CITIZENS WHO AS WELL DESIRE THE PROTECTION, AND READY TO JOIN THIS PROUD INSTITUTION.

REASONS FOR JOINING:TO PROTECT AND SERVE THE INTERESTS OF ALL CITIZENS IN LIBERTY SPACE, NO MATTER HOW FAR OR CLOSE, OR HOW STRONG THE ENEMY IS, OUTNUMBERED OR OUTGUNNED,NERVER RETREAT IN ORDER TO STAND FOR THE LIBERTY PRIDE.

P[color=#66FFFF]ending

Sounds like you might be wanting to get some revenge on the people who killed your parents... We may have to check this out.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - rupturex - 11-14-2010

**Name: Alonzo Sanchez
**Height: 1,78m
**Weight: 82kg
**Previous Job: Personal defence professor and security oriented jobs
**Qualification: Personal Defence at Fort Bush and Combat Flight at West Point academy.

**Brief Biografy:
Born from a tradicional libertonian cop family in planet Los Angeles, Alonzo had the chance to train personal defence in Fort Bush. After he finished his studies he went for military flight training at West Point with the ideal to fight against the criminality. Yes.... he chose to follow his father and grandfather steps... he remenber when he was just a little boy and hear all the histories that his old man and the father of his old man, now both retired officers, used to tell him.

Now its his time to make history.

**Reason for joining: Follow his family steps...

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Error - 11-14-2010

' Wrote:**Name: Alonzo Hernandez
**Height: 1,78m
**Weight: 82kg
**Previous Job: Personal defence professor and security oriented jobs
**Qualification: Personal Defence at Fort Bush and Combat Flight at West Point academy.

**Brief Biografy:
Born from a tradicional libertonian cop family in planet Los Angeles, Alonzo had the chance to train personal defence in Fort Bush. After he finished his studies he went for military flight training at West Point with the ideal to fight against the criminality. Yes.... he chose to follow his father and grandfather steps... he remenber when he was just a little boy and hear all the histories that his old man and the father of his old man, now both retired officers, used to tell him.

Now its his time to make history.

**Reason for joining: Follow his family steps...

Motivation? Check. Education? Check. Experience? Check. Good background all over? Yup. You're in!

Accepted

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Gypsie Skripto - 11-15-2010

[Image: peaks01.jpg]
  • Name: Dale Cooper
  • Height: 1.70 m
  • Weight: 70 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Planetary Police Department
  • Qualifications: Graduated from the academy at the age of 21. Helped solving the 'Blue Roses' cases.
  • Brief Biography: Born in Manhattan, Cooper had that spark of life and continuous mobility. He was soon interested in social behaviours and psichology. He joined the Police Academy at the age of 17, eager always to seek the truth beyond all.
  • Reasons for Joining: To be able to train while serving the citizens, and acomplish myself so some day I can make my dream come true, and that is, becoming a member of the Liberty Security Force.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Petitioner - 11-16-2010

Incoming Transmission!
  • Name: Alex von Strautmann
  • Height: 5 foot 11.5 inches
  • Weight: Uh. I'm not really sure.
  • Previous Jobs: Current occupation: I work for a planetary division of OSC. I used to own my own passenger transport business. I've been in the luxury transportation business my entire life, and I'm currently unemployed. My last job was as a luxury transport pilot for PanGalactic Travel Company, however unfortunately they dissolved as a company, and I'm back to piloting small shuttles on Manhattan.
  • Qualifications: I'm well-versed in Libertonian law, and I believe that my sharp reflexes can be put to better use serving the citizens of Liberty, rather then simply moving them from place to place.
  • Brief Biography: Born on Planet Cambridge, my family moved to Liberty when I was 16. I took a job for a local supply store on Los Angeles, and my parents made a small fortune as graphic designers and neural-net technicians. We moved to Manhattan, where I completed my schooling and worked as a transport pilot for a planetary division of Orbital Spa and Cruise, and eventually started my own business, which I passed on to my good friend Jake (another story entirely.)
  • Reasons for Joining: I believe that my sharp reflexes and intimate knowledge of Libertonian law can be a valuable asset to the citizens of Liberty. I'm always ready to learn new things, and I think I owe something to this great House of Liberty.
As well, I recently heard that you've started up a multitude of mobile Sunbucks distribution points. Can I get in on that?

Transmission Ends!

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 11-16-2010

[Image: lpibanner12.png]

' Wrote:
[Image: peaks01.jpg]
  • Name: Dale Cooper
  • Height: 1.70 m
  • Weight: 70 kg
  • Previous Jobs: Planetary Police Department
  • Qualifications: Graduated from the academy at the age of 21. Helped solving the 'Blue Roses' cases.
  • Brief Biography: Born in Manhattan, Cooper had that spark of life and continuous mobility. He was soon interested in social behaviours and psichology. He joined the Police Academy at the age of 17, eager always to seek the truth beyond all.
  • Reasons for Joining: To be able to train while serving the citizens, and acomplish myself so some day I can make my dream come true, and that is, becoming a member of the Liberty Security Force.

Accepted!

Although we will need your 5-KYP3 if you have one.

' Wrote: Incoming Transmission!
  • Name: Alex von Strautmann
  • Height: 5 foot 11.5 inches
  • Weight: Uh. I'm not really sure.
  • Previous Jobs: Current occupation: I work for a planetary division of OSC. I used to own my own passenger transport business. I've been in the luxury transportation business my entire life, and I'm currently unemployed. My last job was as a luxury transport pilot for PanGalactic Travel Company, however unfortunately they dissolved as a company, and I'm back to piloting small shuttles on Manhattan.
  • Qualifications: I'm well-versed in Libertonian law, and I believe that my sharp reflexes can be put to better use serving the citizens of Liberty, rather then simply moving them from place to place.
  • Brief Biography: Born on Planet Cambridge, my family moved to Liberty when I was 16. I took a job for a local supply store on Los Angeles, and my parents made a small fortune as graphic designers and neural-net technicians. We moved to Manhattan, where I completed my schooling and worked as a transport pilot for a planetary division of Orbital Spa and Cruise, and eventually started my own business, which I passed on to my good friend Jake (another story entirely.)
  • Reasons for Joining: I believe that my sharp reflexes and intimate knowledge of Libertonian law can be a valuable asset to the citizens of Liberty. I'm always ready to learn new things, and I think I owe something to this great House of Liberty.
As well, I recently heard that you've started up a multitude of mobile Sunbucks distribution points. Can I get in on that?

Transmission Ends!

Accepted!

You want to join Sunbucks with qualifications and a past like that? Welcome aboard!

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - WhiteKnight30303 - 12-02-2010

[Image: DSC_0181.jpg]
  • Name: Lucas Murray
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Previous Jobs: Various part-time jobs to raise money for a Liberator.
  • Qualifications: Longtime admirer of the LPI. I have been preparing for my 18th birthday (the day that I could apply to the LPI) since childhood. On that very day I dropped out of school, spent my savings on a Liberator, quit my job, and applied to the LPI.
  • Brief Biography: I've wanted to join the LPI ever since I was a boy. My father, his father, and his father before him were all policemen. I grew up on Denver with my parents and my little brother. My father was gone a lot on police business, so I never saw him much. Regardless, I've always been proud of him for defending Liberty from the criminals, pirates, and terrorists that seek to do harm to her. I can't think of any better way to spend my life, so I decided to follow in his footsteps.
  • Reasons for Joining: See Bio.
  • 5-KYP3: WhiteKnight30303

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 12-02-2010

' Wrote:
[Image: DSC_0181.jpg]
  • Name: Lucas Murray
  • Height: 6'1"
  • Weight: 165 lbs.
  • Previous Jobs: Various part-time jobs to raise money for a Liberator.
  • Qualifications: Longtime admirer of the LPI. I have been preparing for my 18th birthday (the day that I could apply to the LPI) since childhood. On that very day I dropped out of school, spent my savings on a Liberator, quit my job, and applied to the LPI.
  • Brief Biography: I've wanted to join the LPI ever since I was a boy. My father, his father, and his father before him were all policemen. I grew up on Denver with my parents and my little brother. My father was gone a lot on police business, so I never saw him much. Regardless, I've always been proud of him for defending Liberty from the criminals, pirates, and terrorists that seek to do harm to her. I can't think of any better way to spend my life, so I decided to follow in his footsteps.
  • Reasons for Joining: See Bio.
  • 5-KYP3: WhiteKnight30303

Long line of Police Officers? You can tell them if they are still with you that the line will be growing longer.

Accepted.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dieter Schprokets - 12-02-2010

NAME: Tim Horton

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 210

PREVIOUS JOBS: LPI, Bartender, Cult Leader (A harmless one, really)

QUALIFICATIONS: Tremendous propensity for the ironic and donuts. Caffeine addictions notwithstanding.

BIOGRAPHY: Classified. Few people have earned the right to know, but it involves a jungle and naked hippies. Deep cover is stressful, and often embarrassing.

REASONS FOR JOINING: I am done my undercover assignment and the subsequent therapy, and would like to fly around in a mostly harmless light fighter and <strike>take bribes</strike> enforce the law.

LPI Recruitment (iRP) - Dejavu - 12-02-2010

' Wrote:NAME: Tim Horton

HEIGHT: 5'8"

WEIGHT: 210

PREVIOUS JOBS: LPI, Bartender, Cult Leader (A harmless one, really)

QUALIFICATIONS: Tremendous propensity for the ironic and donuts. Caffeine addictions notwithstanding.

BIOGRAPHY: Classified. Few people have earned the right to know, but it involves a jungle and naked hippies. Deep cover is stressful, and often embarrassing.

REASONS FOR JOINING: I am done my undercover assignment and the subsequent therapy, and would like to fly around in a mostly harmless light fighter and <strike>take bribes</strike> enforce the law.

A Jungle and Naked Hippies?... You'll have to tell me about it! Welcome aboard!

Accepted.