Discovery Gaming Community
Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Liberty (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+----- Forum: XA- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=512)
+----- Thread: Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) (/showthread.php?tid=7195)

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - "Lachesis" - 11-03-2011

• Incoming Transmission
  • Comm ID: XA-Lachesis
  • Signature: Juvenile Nathan Brians

DeathAdder was in space today, along with me, Racer and that new kid called Lavereck. We went to
California with a nice combo of two fighters and two bombers, so nothing can get past us. So we got
the lane to New York gate - That's the spot with highest traffic over the system, that's why we have
to fight with Rogues or Hackers or even worse, Casts over that spot - and it was strangely quiet at
the time we got there. So we waited there for a while and traders kept coming.

First we ran into this random IMG|BrightNail, who had a freelancer with him carryin a full load of the
Bretonian trash they call "Gold ore" and those Ageira fatcats pay crapload of money for. That IMG|
most definitely mistook us for a bunch of nice guys or thought we're fools like himself and tried to
talk his way out, telling the freelancer is with him and whatnot. Well, that didn't work for neither of
them, and we did what we had to do and took care of the Bretonian trash.

Then we took care of a couple of other traders too, and DeathAdder and that new kid took off, so
it was me and Racer going to New York to see what we'll find around the place, and it wasn't such
a waste of time, going to New York. Because we found this junked up Junker flying some cargo to
badlands and I bet my right hand that the cargo was going to those Rogues... Well, it didn't! Even
though that Junker was just at the edge of the badlands when we got him, we made sure neither
him, nor his cargo would make it into the badlands.

Guncams, also:
[Image: frlncr20111101033928.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101033932.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101034349.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101034400.th.jpg]
[Image: frlncr20111101034412ho.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101043904.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101043921.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111101043922.th.jpg]

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - "Lachesis" - 11-04-2011

• Incoming Transmission

Was hell of a mess, I'm tellin you. So bad those LSF loonies can't even make a mess right. Three of
us undocked to find Six of their fighters & a Siege Cruiser right outside Ouray. So we were basically
outnumbered 2 to 1 even without that freakin cruiser. But tell you what? We kicked them out alright.

At first we had Racer, Machete and I, against six of them and we managed to get rid of two of them
before Racer was too damaged and had to fly away and Sidewinder took his spot. And that old man
is seriously out of practice, and his torp hurling techniques are wildly outdated. Maybe we should get
that old emulator machine on Refugio going again for some practice? Anyways, they tried to run to
Denver but we managed to catch them before they made it and another furball started right outside
the planet, and I managed to finally finish off this lucky =LSF=Jon.Snow cause he already made it
out of three of my nukes alive with one silver of hull left and got fed twice, which was startin to get
annoying.

Then another one of them ran away and it was two of them against me and Machete, so we chased
them off to make sure they won't cause more troubles no more and then Machete left for Ouray as
I decided to take the long way home and bumped into this Police transport right at New York gate.
I seriously don't know what type of cargo that transport was carrying, but it musta been important
cause soon as the captain saw me on scanners he turned and started cruisin out to nowhere, then
when he realized he can't break my chase off he used some sort of cloaking device to run off.

Well, after I went back to Ouray I noticed I had picked up 10 of our pilots, 4 Police pilots & some
strange stuff off that LSF I killed.

And as for the guncams:
[Image: frlncr20111104185833.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111104200119.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111104202433.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111104204203.th.jpg]

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - NewHealthRock - 11-04-2011

He lets out a deep sigh before turning on the recorder.

Log #1, Ouray Base.

ID: XA-Machete, Didacus Jules.

It was one hell of a fight, I'll tell you that. But I'll begin with noting that his is my first log since rejoining the Serpentis Wing. I look forward to once again be carrying forth the shining torch of freedom in the darkness that is Liberty.

Back to the fight then. I can't honestly tell you exactly how it started, however I arrived just as gunfire began to light up the skies outside Ouray. The Liberty Navy had brought a dreadnought to Ouray space, together with one bomber and two gunboats, the [NG]-Assault1 and [NG]-Assault22. To the rescue of our base came the Hellfire Legion, with the [HF]-HFB-Ven'Gyr at its spearhead.

Fighting was fierce, as the Navy brought in many reinforcements. Gunboats, cruisers and the like came pouring in together with a wing of =LSF=. After a while, the enemy dreadnought was defeated and the Ven'Gyr pulled back. However with many gunboats keeping our relatively small fighter group pinned down, we made little progress. When yet another dreadnought came along, the Ven'Gyr moved in and neutralized it, holding back as many enemies as it could, and destroying several gunboats. Yet still their overwhelming numbers kept us from getting the upper hand. The few of the Hellfire Legion that was with us had to pull back, as even more gunboats and cruisers arrived.

I stayed behind giving us some time to launch a strike wing, and that is where Lachesis and Racer joined up with me.

End of log.

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - "Lachesis" - 11-13-2011

• Incoming Transmission

One of the ugliest days in New York in past couple of weeks. It was just slaughter all around.
We tag-teamed with some Legionnaires and went to New York, and had hell break lose Xeno
style. Capital ships and snubs were appearing out of nowhere like they'd never end and even
a few capitals we took care of apparently got replaced ships and rejoined the fight which was
starting to make me think things will go really really ugly. But with the Legion's capital ship
support we managed to wipe the floor with those navy boys.

The fight started with a navy Guardian getting attacked in Colorado and running to New York
and alerting everyone, which dragged the fight to Fort Bush. We took out so many ships that
I actually lost the count, because they were just appearing out of nowhere like some horror
movie or something. We did lose a ship or two on our side, but it was literally nothing
compared to all those navy ships we turned into floating scrap.

As the fight went on, the navy dragged the shooting near their battleship at Norfolk, and even
that couldn't save them. We took care of a bunch of other smalls around Norfolk & then figured
it's enough damage done for a day and returned to base safely. I bet the navy would have a
hard time replacing all the destroyed ships and repairing all the damage done to their "mighty"
fleet of incompetent dummies - Especially with us blocking the foreign import of any goods
which might help them with that.

[Image: frlncr20111112185750.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111112191347.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111112191609a.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111112192922.th.jpg]
[Image: frlncr20111112194638.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111112200248.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111112200608.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111112205111.th.jpg]

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - themikeruler - 11-14-2011

:::::Incoming Transmission:::::

:::::Sender: Roland Johnson::::::

[Image: XENO.jpg]

:::::Opening Relay:::::

This is Roland Johnson, reporting to the Xeno Alliance. I've killed many a 'splendor' within the past hours, just thought you'd want to see my accomplishments.

An easy LSF patrol officer, by the name of Zubr_Q. A bit too easy.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...8272?tab=public

A Freelancer, siding with the LPI.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...1157?tab=public

A Freelancer, carrying our men.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...1003?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...2348?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...1471?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...1923?tab=public

And lastly, a Freelancer, who I caught roaming Liberty.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SexyMikey/scr...7184?tab=public

Thanks for the time, comrades.

:::::Ending Transmission:::::

// sorry if this ain't how it's done. It's my first, but tell me what exactly to do to make this better.

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - "Lachesis" - 11-15-2011

• Incoming Transmission
  • Signature: Royal Nathan Brians

We did something rather different today. It all started with that Nomad sort-of-thing we had
in one of our supply rooms since like, forever. And the sealed box it was in was gettin rusty,
so it was decided that we give it to Order cause they of all people should know how to deal
with that sort of thing best. But as they were too busy to come collect it themselves, well...
We had to fly all the way to their home system ourself! Was a good change from the usual
shooting around Liberty, and we got to see the scenery around those remote systems we
had only heard of or read about on neural-net.

We gathered around Ouray, put that powercell-whatever on a freighter and went out to the
north, going into Kusari - So stupidly blue and ugly -, from there to Sigmas - Just the same
deal as Kusari but with more annoying gas clouds -, then to this place them Zoner bunch at
the local Freeport called 'Omicrons' - So primitive they didn't even have a trade lane to get
us where we were going faster, so we had to cruise all the way -, and when we got to that
last two systems before Order home system, we were in middle of some strange star-thing
that hurt my eyes, and Minor - where those Orders were - was just so cloudy & dead green
that I wonder how they don't get depressed for spending their whole life there.

Anyways, we got rid of that Nomad thing there and took the Bretonia route back home and
had to go past this sector called 'Omegas' and we saw some strange stuff on our way there.
First, there was this sort of strange star thing that had no light but emitted a nasty radiation
that was eating through our hulls, and in the next system, there was this barbarian warzone
with a huge minefield around it and lot of wrecks spread around the place. So bad we have
more important things to do, otherwise I bet that place woulda been a good spot to hunt at
least a good number of filthy Junkers in. Anyways, then we headed back home taking the
route through Bretonia - Which was all brown and dirty - and once we were in Liberty, our
boys decided to go raise some terror in Liberty, but Denton and I had some of our ships
systems knocked out by that darn radiation and had to go straight to Ouray to get it
sorted out and ready for the usual Liberty routine again.

Here are some shots from our roadtrip:
[Image: frlncr20111114004342.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111114004713.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111114005113.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111114011334.th.jpg]
[Image: frlncr20111114013349.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111114013102.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111114013854.th.jpg] [Image: frlncr20111114015319.th.jpg]

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Stefz - 11-16-2011

[Image: XenoTransmission.png]

Havok here.

Time for the first report, I suppose. He takes a deep breath

I've been on that road too which Lachesis explained. Also, I didn't get back to Ouray instantly, I decided to stay around New York and remind myself of the old good days. A Liberty Rouge appeared out of nowhere and engaged on sight. Bad for him. He starts to laugh So ye, he felt the fury of my Supernova, it was a beautiful sight. Also, an Hacker bomber went poof. He was lucky not to feel my Supernova, but he felt the star in New York. He was too focused on evading my fire that he didn't realize he was entering the corona, which burned him instantly. I took heavy damage due to the star and had to get back to Ouray for emergency repairs.

Data: . [color=#FFFFFF]. [color=#FFFFFF]. [color=#FFFFFF].

[color=#000000]For the better Liberty!

Davey Havok

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Stefz - 11-16-2011

Havok here.

Yet another report. This time, few Liberty Dreadies went poof. I met up with HellFire dudes and we decided to unleash the hell at the Norfolk shipyard. Our fleet consisted mostly of the capital ships, and Navy's did too. Few Dreadies were waiting for us at the Norfolk, but we dragged them into a trap and surrounded them from all sides, which made them helpless. We lost nothing, and I also got something for ya.

Data: . . [color=#FFFFFF].

[color=#000000]For the better Liberty!

Davey Havok

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Stefz - 11-28-2011

Havok here.

So, what's up? He lights a cigar Ye, I know...

So, had some 'fun' in Colorado last day, with an Navy Luxury Liner. I know, right? Davey laughs for a moment, they he tries to be serious Sorry, It's funny you know..

So anyways, he was transporting some military stuff, so I naturally offered him a life for his cargo. However, he decided to take cargo and give life in return. Then an pirate came in and helped me. To be honest, I was surprised, but he showed worthy. After few minutes of landing Supernova projectiles at Liner's hull, it finally pop'd. However, the captain had luck as the explosion threw rescue capsule away. Then I destroyed that military stuff and headed back to Ouray for the best drinks.

Data: . [color=#FFFFFF]. [color=#FFFFFF].

[color=#CC0000]He suddenly starts to laugh loudly and closes the comm

Xeno Alliance communications (iRP) (FO) - Stefz - 12-04-2011

Havok here.

As soon as he appears on the screen, he starts to smirk Just finished off Liberty Assault Uselesscruiser. So, I received distress call from our forces that there's an Navy capital vessel around New York gate. As soon as I heard about that, I threw away my coffee.. Now I need to get another one. Oh wait, where did I stop? Ah right, so after that transmission, I went to my ol' Roc and took it for a walk and a dance, a dance with the guns. So, as I arrived there, Jon and Roland were already there, having a chat with a Navy boy and waiting for reinforcements. As me and an Legion cruiser arrived, Navy boy tried to run, but he failed. We caught him in New York, where we made the fireworks. Ye, I love watching the fireworks that the Navy ships make. He tries not to laugh Alright, that's all, enjoy in the fireworks.

Data: [color=#FFFFFF]. [color=#FFFFFF]. [color=#FFFFFF]. [color=#CCCCCC].