Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 05-27-2017

[Image: Coalition-sig.png]

Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Very High
Sender: Jr.Lt.Michael Thornton
Destination: Coalition High Command
Priority: Medium

[Image: sKK4yCj.jpg]
[Message Begins]

Privyet, Comrades

I have completed my right of passage.

Signed,

Michael Thornton

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса
[Transmission Terminates]

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 05-27-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Personnel
Priority: Moderate
[Image: xaxabt.jpg]
[Message Begins]
"Agent Krsnik and Jr.Lt Thornton, your services to the Republic has been noted. Aside from the allotment of Social Credits you have also been awarded the Bretonian Campaign Pin. May you continue to serve the Motherland with distinction.

Furhtemore Jr.Lt Thornton, for your services to the Coalition and completing the long journey to the Hispania and returning home safely you are also awarded the Hispania Memorium. In addition you are promoted to the rank of Lieutenant

Finally the Job Board's monetary payments are suspended until the Republic's budget is overlooked by the Ministry of Plenty and rebalanced. You muppets apparently drained a substantial amount of Social Credits through your hard work. "

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 05-29-2017

[Image: dpophfr.png]

Comm ID: CPW Trotsky, Commissar Nikita Tabakov
Subject: Cultist Activity

"Comrades, today the Trotsky returns in triumph. After being assigned a mission by the Ministry of Truth to look into the Cultist Threat I have successfully gathered materials to aid in our research into their technology.

While the exact details of the mission are classified under BLACK Level Clearance I can say that it was a journey that I shall never forget.

We have gathered:

x55 Data Cores of Scientific Data

x10 Drone Remains for our scientists to analyze alongside the weapons that were recovered from an earlier mission against these Cultists

x120 Unprocessed Narcrahatite Units

In addition the Volgograd Industrial Vessel 'Baghdad' was utilized to acquire:

X3415 Unprocessed Narcrahatite Units

The Trotsky will transfer it's acquisitions to the TOR-TWO in a timely manner while the Baghdad's cargo will be sent to a secure Facility on JiangXi for study by the Katz Institutes's best minds.

This is a glorious time for the Republic, our enemies may have acquired similar technologies but this is known to us and will be countered with the help of our findings, they also plot our demise but continue to be foiled by the actions of our brave soldiers in the Revolutionary Army.

Long live the Republic!"

THE MINISTRY OF TRUTH

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 06-01-2017

Incoming Transmission
Sender:Lt. Michael Thornton

[Message Begins]

Privyet, Comrades

I have achieved another kill. A Capitalist Spy

Signed,

Michael Thornton

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Keller - 06-26-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Communications Centre
[Image: CoalitionFlag.png]
[Message Begins]
Joint Training Exercises have been completed as of this week and I returned to Zvezdny to debrief and reacquaint myself with standard Coalition Protocols. As an asset of the people I am prepared to undertake further assignments and request an update on the current standing orders that I am to follow, designation BLACK assignments may also be undertaken provided the Ministry approves.

Loyalty, strength and sacrifice. I am forever your dagger.

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 07-02-2017

Incoming Transmission
Sender:Lt.Michael Thornton

[Message Begins]

Privyet, Comrades

Today with the help of Field Marshal Mehmed Selim, Commisar Nikita Tabakov and the pilot of the Liberatdor, We have made an interdiction upon a Zoner that wandered into New Moscow air space. Needless to say that he was told of his wrong doing and was forced to return to Omega-9

I have attached a guncam image of his vessel name and identification.

Signed,

Michael Thornton

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Freeroamer - 07-05-2017

Incoming Transmission
Sender: Lt.Michael Thornton
Destination: Ministry of Truth
Priority: High

[Image: AiWTWjF.jpg]
[Message Begins]

Privyet, Comrades

Today I have made an interesting discovery,

A new installation by the name of TheThreeMusketeers-T3M which appears to be owned by an affiliate of an enemy of the state, namely Kruger a mining faction based out of the Federalist Republic of Rhineland.

I have attached a guncam image of the installation in question

Signed,

Michael Thornton

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - Tabris - 07-26-2017

[Transmission Begins]
To: Coalition Personnel
[Message Begins]
"The High Command in association with the Premier's Office have an announcement. Today we promote two of our own to the rank of Senior Lieutenant for their services to the Republic and the Army.

The two pilots in question are:

Michael Thornton

Michel De Grasse"

Your services to the Republic have not gone ignored. Continue to perform your duties well and know that your Republic is proud of you and will continue to look up to you both as protectors and liberators. Long Live the Republic!

Sirius Coalition
Сириуса Коалиция

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - conmann35 - 07-27-2017

[Image: YEZkLnb.gif]

===INCOMING MESSAGE===

From: Field Marshal Mehmed Selim. Gloriously delivering Poole the Revolution.
Security Encryption: HIGH
Report transmitted to Coalition Command and relevant officers.

Privyet, comrades.

Since the Commissariat seems especially reluctant to claim the glory for our successful sacking of Poole's local garrison of police forces, I suppose it falls onto my shoulders to claim all the glory. So, comrades, listen to the good news. Poole's chains are being broken.

For the Motherland, for the Revolution.

Marshal Selim out.

GUNCAM shot of Bretonia destroyer destruction..

Comms logs follow.

RE: SCRA Communications Centre - His Watchful Eye - 07-30-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: Soldiers of the Republic
SUBJECT: Ongoing Operations

[Image: L0JFs77.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

"Comrades, Soldiers of the Republic, we have made vast progress over the last few months, our power and our reach growing past any of the Sirian expectations. With new land comes new populous, with new populous comes fresh energy. We shall take this energy to the "Great Houses" and show them what the Republic can do. We shall defend our way of life from threats foreign and domestic as they may still arise.

The Corsair Menace still rages along our borders, ravaging, murdering, plundering the needy and the poor, the civilians that cannot defend themselves, such is the way of cowards. We shall do our duty to protect and unite the citizens under the Red Banner, shielding them from this menace.

As for the dissenters "working" for and in the Houses, the Ministry of Truth continues it's efforts to undermine Capitalist activities and weaken their efforts to subdue our way of living, our way of society. The intelligence we also gather are vital to Republic Operations, to plan our defenses and to aid Citizens that are being oppressed by these so called "Defenders of Freedom".

Forget not, Soldiers of the Republic, that the Ministry of Truth is always watching. We see everything and we do not condone tomfoolery. The Ministry also watches over the Citizens of the Republic to ensure Public Safety and a collective desire under the Red Banner.

Continue to serve the cause of the Republic with your heads held high, know that you are superior to the Corsair Menace, that you stand above oppressing the Citizens of the "great houses", that you are a Soldier in the Revolutionary Army, and as such you are a member of the select which are allowed to give their lives for the Red Banner.

Do so with pride."

HIS WATCHFUL EYE

[Image: dpophfr.png]

END TRANSMISSION