Discovery Gaming Community
So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! (/showthread.php?tid=100665)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Thyrzul - 06-22-2013

(06-22-2013, 02:28 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: why should I even take you seriously?

The question goes both ways. Why should we take you seriously? You even blame stuff on a relative of yours you haven't proven to exist yet, rather otherwise when over time David Dvir took up the concept of militaristic Zoners Lee Bergrat started, instead of continuing negotiations to finally achieve peace and repair what you have broken. Even the two characters don't differ much, why would we believe you are not the same? The notion of us being that stupid is insulting at least.

Man up and take responsibility for your actions or prove you are really not the same person, as shown in the above example(it got removed). Until you do so, nobody will take you seriously.

And stop crying about mods not acting like being your slaves (because they are not), that won't help you in any way.

EDIT: Seems I got ninja'd in here.

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Govedo13 - 06-23-2013

Hm zoners were mad always, back in the days Corsairs killed them all and they stopped to be mad/left/were too afraid to log/whatever.

Now with this bases it is a bit harder, but you look at the wrong direction. Better leave the mad zoners be, they would always be mad, better whine so the devs introduce proper anti-station siege weaponry. Such thing would solve all possible problems an then let it be PvP.

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Agmen of Eladesor - 06-24-2013

Quote:Ive mentioned 8 times that im not with the ZA, and the faults made by "me" are not me, but me brother who is long gone. I am someone else, get used to it.

Quote:Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

In other words, there is no way to differentiate who's making the forum posts from OUR perspective other than what we're seeing. If your 'brother' was the one who was an argumentative jerk using this account - don't be shocked if we treat you as if you were him because we have no way of knowing when it's 'you' and when it's your 'evil twin'.

If you want to make appropriate posts, you'd be better off with a new forum account that doesn't have the negative history attached to it.

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Zen_Mechanics - 06-24-2013

(06-23-2013, 02:44 PM)Govedo13 Wrote: Hm zoners were mad always, back in the days Corsairs killed them all and they stopped to be mad/left/were too afraid to log/whatever.

Now with this bases it is a bit harder, but you look at the wrong direction. Better leave the mad zoners be, they would always be mad, better whine so the devs introduce proper anti-station siege weaponry. Such thing would solve all possible problems an then let it be PvP.

To be honest, I don't see any problem with "mad" zoners.. I mean.. they can be mad but I don't see zoners acting themselves, thats downright stupid, and if you are going to act.. do it quietly. Regarding bases, there is an easy way of killing bases, so long as you have a docking permit ( and if the owner forgot to check 1 thing.. and most of them do ).

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Divine - 06-24-2013

I've read the OP now three times, I still don't get it.

So I'll leave with saying, I posted in a Zoner thread.

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Thyrzul - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 05:58 PM)Tel-Aviv Wrote: To be honest, I don't see any problem with "mad" zoners.. I mean.. they can be mad but I don't see zoners acting themselves, thats downright stupid, and if you are going to act.. do it quietly. Regarding bases, there is an easy way of killing bases, so long as you have a docking permit ( and if the owner forgot to check 1 thing.. and most of them do ).

There is no problem with "mad" zoners as long as they remain zoners and act accordingly. A zoner can be "mad" and still respect their surroundings at the same time, which often tend to consist of factions superior to them. (Is there any faction inferior to zoners at all?) Some seem to forget these things lately.

And please tell me what harm can you do with a station by simply docking on it? Nothing unless you got an admin password to it, and anybody with at least two brain cells will refuse to give it away unless it is required for building and maintaining the base in peace.

RE: So you want to be a Zoner.. RAWR! - Alley - 06-25-2013

can I be on the excluded trolls list
pls

pls
zoner
also this thread sucks and ZA is a failure why don't you just admit it