Discovery Gaming Community
PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: PvP whore's in NY? nooo (/showthread.php?tid=10228)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Jazz - 07-10-2008

*repeats the same process on Xing*

this is getting out of hand..

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Colonel Z.e.r.o. - 07-10-2008

' Wrote:I was about 50K up,and 1 LSF spotted me, then the whole horde showed up.

Well it was fun in NY while it lasted. I will move all my non Liberty's out. I did like helping noob's out there but oh well. If i left earlier i would have saved over 600mil.
To those i had fun with in NY thx for the RP. To those i helped seek me out elsewhere.My char's are listed below.
Soo......you had credit cards on your ship?

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Reverend Del - 07-10-2008

Wow, you took an Osiris into NY and got jumped... That'll happen, no matter how much you complain and whine, it'll keep happening too. NY is the single best defended sytem in game. There's a reason the Rogues run hit and runs in NY. There's a reason my Xeno goes off plane to do his RP. Travelling along the plane in NY is suicide. With a good third of the server in it most of the time, it's not a surprise.

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Xing - 07-10-2008

I'm out of this lynch-liberty by forum stuff. Have fun.

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Aurigae - 07-10-2008

Except NY, don't forget about Omicron 85, 100, and Iota.
NY mostly is the best system for RP though. Always a lot of people there...

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Jazz - 07-10-2008

well, my battery is almost dead. G'nite kids. dont hurt each other when you have another inevitable hissyfit.

*realizes what he just said and gulps down a chill pill before going to bed.*

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Titan - 07-10-2008

If you don't mind me saying, go away from Liberty with your attitude, we work on our RP and we try our best, its not always easy but there are improvements..now..bringing an Osiris in, probably through Alaska, is the most ooRP thing I could imagine a faction member doing, or any good standing RPer, how do you plan to take a BS through the..in RP, most guarded system in Liberty, which is Alaska. The elite of the Navy are supposed to be in that system and you just happen to walk through without getting blown up in a BS? Lovely. Also if you bring a BS to Liberty I wouldn't have a second thought on ordering all the LN to get on bombers, but if say they didn't have bombers, I'd also order all of them that have, to get on caps. And kill you. That's the Navy's job. But as I said, with that attitude mate, just get away from Liberty and you'll make many people happy.

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - kingvaillant - 07-10-2008

*reads and have a laugh*

What Again? Ohh please, You searched for it.

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Divine - 07-10-2008

' Wrote:Anyone find NY to have more PvP whore's then anywhere else in this game?
So to sum it all up, if you want to through out RP,and get some PvP in just goto NY. Everyone will jump in and kill you. I can guarantee it.

***we*was*there***
***ours* weakened*bodyform*** (//Nomad Light Fighter)
***seven* *darknames* hunt*ours***

//really guys, the LN/LPI roleplay isnt bad, good communication, but must there be such an overkill for only ONE little Light Fighter, i mean, arent 3 or 4 VHF not enough, must it be like 7 to 8 ??
Think about it.

PvP whore's in NY? nooo - Titan - 07-10-2008

Divine, it would be a standardized tactic called overwhelming force, if you send a small number of people against say one or two, there's a big chance you'll suffer losses, possibly even lose, if you send an overwhelming number, the chance of having losses dramatically reduces, and therefore it is the more effective tactic:)