Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission Bar and signature needed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Transmission Bar and signature needed (/showthread.php?tid=105714)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Makc_RU - 10-13-2013

Ask Rhodesia to complete it then.

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Wraga - 10-14-2013

As I realised, he is out from the project, but saw that he sent that spinning stuff for you, or just offered to, thats why I've asked.

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - rhodesia - 10-14-2013

If you need me to do more on it I can. Just had some stuff on at the time/this afternoon then I'm free for a bit again. Let me know.
Edit: Here's another go
[Image: 1bl.gif]

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Wraga - 10-14-2013

(10-14-2013, 03:57 AM)rhodesia Wrote: If you need me to do more on it I can. Just had some stuff on at the time/this afternoon then I'm free for a bit again. Let me know.
Edit: Here's another go
[Image: 1bl.gif]

Could be nice, just focus on the head of the character into the circle please. Is it possible to use some words into it too? For example his name or incoming transmission or something like that?

The other parts are fine enough just a make a longer version please what could fit with further texts above.

Oh, and I dont need that waran into it, the flag will be enough, mabye some colour modifications. Not red, but something like old'ish... brown or grey or something what could looks like as dirt or rust or something like that.

Thanks

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - rhodesia - 10-15-2013

Here we go:
[Image: zih.gif]
Tell me any more edits.

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Wraga - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 01:17 AM)rhodesia Wrote: Here we go:
[Image: zih.gif]
Tell me any more edits.

Will be perfect, just one more little thing. Could you add some white shadow behind it what could make some 3d effect or whatever?

[Image: 507g.gif]

[Image: 3al7.gif]

Edit: When you are happy funds to GNB001 please (Let me know if any more changes though, happy to do so)

(10-15-2013, 01:49 AM)rhodesia Wrote: [Image: 507g.gif]

[Image: 3al7.gif]

Edit: When you are happy funds to GNB001 please (Let me know if any more changes though, happy to do so)

Will be fine! Just a little modification left. Could you add a little white shadow behind the first transbar?

The second one could be less attractive, just a small sign, seal, etc what could be in the middle of the background at the end of the message.

[Image: e7s.gif]

[Image: 2y3a.png]

(10-15-2013, 10:29 PM)rhodesia Wrote:
[Image: e7s.gif]

[Image: 2y3a.png]

Perfect.

Send me these beauties please and a name where I can send the credits for them.

Thank you guys, were amasing works.