Discovery Gaming Community
Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer (/showthread.php?tid=107394)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - utrack - 11-17-2013

Um...
Okay?

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Miaou - 11-17-2013

Can I have your stuff?

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Fifty. - 11-17-2013

Okay, you are not getting what you want. Leaving is an okay option. But why notify everyone?

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Vigilia.Procuratio - 11-17-2013

Vertigo, let me get something straight here...

You want the development team to implement a ship which would be invulnerable? Come again? Given your appalling attitude with regards to the manner in which you've made this demand, I am left only to question your intentions. Without going into detail, what you are suggesting is something which would inevitably result in abuse and there is plenty of that already thank you very much. We do NOT need people flying around with an invincible craft while mounting insta-gib weapons. You ain't fooling me.

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Reid - 11-17-2013

*scratches Blackvertigo1*

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Blackvertigo1 - 11-17-2013

(11-17-2013, 05:58 PM)Vigilia.Procuratio Wrote: Vertigo, let me get something straight here...

You want the development team to implement a ship which would be invulnerable? Come again? Given your appalling attitude with regards to the manner in which you've made this demand, I am left only to question your intentions. Without going into detail, what you are suggesting is something which would inevitably result in abuse and there is plenty of that already thank you very much. We do NOT need people flying around with an invulnerable craft while mounting insta-gib weapons. You ain't fooling me.

Fixed, you were right the first time. ; )

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Vigilia.Procuratio - 11-17-2013

If it's invulnerable, it's invincible. The point is that making such a craft available as pilot-able is not a good idea and something tells me that you know exactly what I'm getting at, going by a few things you've said in the past. Future development of this mod would do well without you anywhere near it if you think your idea is genuinely feasible.

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Nexus Ark - 11-17-2013

If you are really going, then please just go

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - Blackvertigo1 - 11-17-2013

Post Terran Mining Corporation (PTMC): Now Accepting Applications.

And Locked.

RE: Quitting Discovery Freelancer / Freelancer - dirmaster0 - 11-17-2013

Not sure why you feel you need to leave just because your ship isn't getting implemented. I'm sure if every Dev quit just because something they made wasn't put in-game we wouldn't have a development community, or a community in general for that matter o.O; Why not just blow off some steam and go buy X-Rebirth, then come back to Disco when all this has blown over ye?