Discovery Gaming Community
ok AMAG's got enough - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: ok AMAG's got enough (/showthread.php?tid=1165)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

ok AMAG's got enough - Guest - 06-19-2006

By the way!I wanna tell u some GOOD news!
CUFF have new leader {CUFF}Matt-damian!
He attack me!!
PLZ all players who have chars near Newcastle there is some FUN![Wraith]Help him!

ok AMAG's got enough - Dab - 06-19-2006

Lol. And he thought he stood a chance against me..

But on to the matter at hand. Assassin has, without permission, joined AMAG. If I'm not mistaken Snowfox, the CUFF leader, has a charactr named Ninja who would be the leader of CUFF. Assassin is attacking everyone with a AMAG Templar, even Matt's weaponless cruiser...

Yes assassin, I was wraith. And I will help anyone who is unequiped and attacked by @*sholes like you. Even if it is a CUFF.

ok AMAG's got enough - Guest - 06-19-2006

Ninja=SkyShark!U know that????

ok AMAG's got enough - kiggles - 06-19-2006

AssAssiN2,Jun 19 2006, 05:11 PM Wrote:Ninja=SkyShark!U know that????
[snapback]23811[/snapback]
Ass what you been sniffing Skyshark is not ninja i know him in real life....

Now wonder what reply you can make to that to claim you are not lying?

Kiggles :nono:

ok AMAG's got enough - finius - 06-19-2006

I've got one for you all!

Assassin2=RETARD!

I hope he can read that...

And if anyone thinks of flaming me for it, hey, it's true, you got a problem we can have a civilised debate about it in flood! But not here!

ok AMAG's got enough - Doom - 06-19-2006

lol..this is getting really funny...now u just acuse us..we are all CUFF...only u are good Ass...ass..in....hehehehe....

ok AMAG's got enough - Jamez - 06-19-2006

Quote:Ninja=SkyShark!U know that????
*clears throught*

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Get this straight. I am not in CUFF, and never will be.

The ONLY chars I have are: SkyShark, [SF]SkySword, both Gunboats, and my Trader, Trading_sucks.

*not amused*

ok AMAG's got enough - gezza999 - 06-19-2006

:lol: :lol: Ninja is NOT SkyShark. And. BTW. We refer to Skyshark to as JAMEZ. That is his forum name. And AssAssIn2. I saw you had taken off the battleship shield before you told me. And for the love of cheese can you PLEASE tell us what ThE stands for? Its just so freaky....

And Can you PLEASE check with the leader of a faction before just sticking the tag on? You should have ASKED Pirate before you just joined.

BTW. Assassin2 is a retard. It's true. Everyone knows it's true. Each time he joins the server I might just say " Hi retard.". :crazy:

ok AMAG's got enough - Virus - 06-19-2006

Mmmm....... Cheese....

ok AMAG's got enough - kiggles - 06-19-2006

Virus,Jun 19 2006, 06:13 PM Wrote:Mmmm....... Cheese....
[snapback]23822[/snapback]
Ok Virus what you on about?

Kiggles :mellow: