Discovery Gaming Community
I Need the Power of Flood - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I Need the Power of Flood (/showthread.php?tid=118974)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Jansen - 08-09-2014

Because my parents were killed by the Bundschuh, The Order is after me in a fleet of Battlecruisers! Good thing I've roamed all of Sirius.

Sums it up.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Havok - 08-09-2014

Because my parents were killed by the Outcasts, Universal Shipping is after me in a fleet of Freighters! Good thing I went rogue.

I'm a robotic pilot for the Gallic Royal Police. I'm from Rheinland. I fly a Gunship. I'm a bad pilot, and I smuggle artifacts.

I'm a female pilot and I used to work for the Corsairs. I'm from Liberty. I fly a Light Fighter. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by the Farmers Alliance.
(Damn Farmers!)

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Shinju - 08-09-2014

Because I'm married, the Golden Chrysanthemums are after me. I need to flee to Gallia in my Super Heavy Fighter!

Because my parents were killed by the Zoners, Zoners is after me in a fleet of Super Heavy Fighters! Good thing I always obey the law.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Danny-boy - 08-09-2014

Because my parents were killed by the Nomads, the Gas Miners Guild is after me in a fleet of Liners! Good thing I'm married.

I'm a female pilot for the Bretonia Armed Forces. I'm from Hispania. I fly a Gunboat. I went rogue, and I always obey the law.

I'm a male pilot and I used to work for the Nomads. I'm from Bretonia. I fly a Battlecruiser. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by Deep Space Engineering.

I'm a male pilot for the Independent Miners Guild. I'm from Liberty. I fly a Battleship. I smuggle slaves, and I'm an ace pilot.

Because my parents were killed by Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing, Daumann Heavy Construction is after me in a fleet of Battleships! Good thing I'm a bad pilot.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Narcotic - 08-09-2014

"I'm a female pilot and I used to work for the Wild. I'm from Kusari. I fly a Battlecruiser. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by the Liberty Rogues."

How can one "used to work for the wild"? Only death could make him quit. :S

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Cashew - 08-09-2014

"I'm a female pilot and I used to work for the Kusari Naval Forces. I'm from Hispania. I fly a Gunship. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by the Zoners."

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - GrueZilla - 08-09-2014

(08-09-2014, 11:13 AM)Thunderer Wrote: Maybe you should add "This is an application for joining the @faction@" at the beginning.

added to the one that looks most application-y

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Praetor - 08-09-2014

I'm a male pilot for Ile-de-France Shipping. I'm from Liberty. I fly a Super Heavy Fighter. I've killed many men, and I've killed many men.

Because I'm single, the Hogosha is/are after me. I need to flee to Gallia in my Cruiser! *Because Hogosha care if I get it on or not!*