Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=122389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Vendetta - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 07:28 PM)Snak3 Wrote: A picture is worth a thousand words ( picture from my buddy )

[Image: 9caSh9f.png?1]

PS.: When I was ganked by 3/4 snubcrafts spammign missiles, I was kinda sad. When I saw his screen, I was laughing. Well, sad faction, really.
3/4 is wrong. It's 7. Plus the gunboat. You could've run rather than charge in to an entire wing of fighters, with gunboat support.

EDIT : [01.11.2014 17:49:59] George.Anderson: // I don't mind being ganked

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - SnakThree - 11-02-2014

Missile spam makes it impossible to even fight back. So, read my post as, I don't mind being ganked if I can at least fight back and have at least slim chance to have fun.

Others don't like being ganked by 5 ships.

EDIT: Also, I love the fact that this time it was your side dropping only engagement notices to gank single snubcraft when it was your group complaining that I wasn't able to provide proper roleplay when defending myself last time.

(11-02-2014, 07:41 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Missile spam makes it impossible to even fight back. So, read my post as, I don't mind being ganked if I can at least fight back and have at least slim chance to have fun.

Others don't like being ganked by 5 ships.
Like I said, you could've easily run away from the fight. You could've not charged in to us expecting it to be good. The more you post here, saying we're a "sad faction" or telling us we're crap in-game via PM, the more it looks as though you have it out for us. After you died in New York, you came back on your Lane Hacker Assassin in Pennsylvania. You want to explain that?

(11-02-2014, 07:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote: Like I said, you could've easily run away from the fight. You could've not charged in to us expecting it to be good. The more you post here, saying we're a "sad faction" or telling us we're crap in-game via PM, the more it looks as though you have it out for us.

If the truth is too hard to hear, perhaps you should not have created feedback thread and then behave as complete jerks ingame full well knowing what kind of feedback your enemies might leave. But hey, I am trying to give you feedback, that's more effort than you put into your RP today.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Corile - 11-02-2014

First of all:
[Image: kREdOTk.png]
Good job fellas, we brought a light of activity to Liberty, keep it up.

Second of all.
Quote:EDIT: Also, I love the fact that this time it was your side dropping only engagement notices to gank single snubcraft when it was your group complaining that I wasn't able to provide proper roleplay when defending myself last time.
[Image: ZqSKeKC.png]

Too bad that your group cannot follow your own orders then. Says a lot about integrity and respect.

(11-02-2014, 07:48 PM)Snak3 Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 07:44 PM)Vendetta Wrote: Like I said, you could've easily run away from the fight. You could've not charged in to us expecting it to be good. The more you post here, saying we're a "sad faction" or telling us we're crap in-game via PM, the more it looks as though you have it out for us.

If the truth is too hard to hear, perhaps you should not have created feedback thread and then behave as complete jerks ingame full well knowing what kind of feedback your enemies might leave. But hey, I am trying to give you feedback, that's more effort than you put into your RP today.

I'm not even going to put the effort in to quoting your "super professional" RP skills. Most of the time we've encountered your character, it's been two words. Today was the only exception. Do unto others as they've done on to you. It was a raid in to New York. We're not being "jerks" in-game, either. We're revolutionists, fighting Liberty. Your character works for Liberty. Ergo, relations weren't good to begin with. If you've got an issue with us, then tell us. Don't tip-toe around the issue.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-02-2014

(11-01-2014, 07:07 PM)Snak3 Wrote: I had one encounter and I wish never to encounter you anymore.

For someone who doesn't wish to encounter us, you sure do make a habit of hunting us down to try and grab biased screens, huh?

So eager that you're willing to re engage, and even break your LH ID to team up with lawfuls to try to get at us. You sure do love yourself some Gladius, huh?

Bottom line is that if you run in to 6 guys and start shooting, you're most likely going to die. Don't do that.

It's starting to look like you're quite biased mate. You know, now that I think about it, it seems like this is the kind of thing you make a habit of. You make a positive post in anybody's feedback recently?

Biased feedback is not appreciated, at least not by me, amusing as it may be to watch someone try to badmouth us. I have an experiment I'd like you to try. How about instead of cruising at six guys, you open up your comms box and you type in some roleplay and you sit there and see what you get in return?

You gank with missile spamming ships too hard. It leaves no chance for the ship being assaulted to even have fun. Unless your aim is to annihilate and piss off another player, you should stop doing that.

(11-02-2014, 07:57 PM)Snak3 Wrote: You gank with missile spamming ships too hard. It leaves no chance for the ship being assaulted to even have fun. Unless your aim is to annihilate and piss off another player, you should stop doing that.

Unfortunately, not all of the people in our group are very effective with their guns. They can't aim. They rely on missiles to be effective in combat. One of our members can't even strafe, fyi.