Discovery Gaming Community
Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper (/showthread.php?tid=126023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Thyrzul - 02-12-2015

CoreCoreCore

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Shinju - 02-12-2015

Honestly... I remember Lyth telling us all The Core aren't Bounty Hunters, at least bilion times... Yet he wants to claim Bounties Sirius-Wide? Like what? Why should people fly BHG ID if it's nerfed? I see little to no sense here. And if it's because of Contracts in Sirius, then let me add same line for example to LR or GMG ID.

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Thyrzul - 02-12-2015

Can we remove Zoner caps already?

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Black Widow - 02-12-2015

Core are now Sirius Police funded through an unlimited budget courtesy of APM, so much so if your POB is not in house space you have to pay them tax or risk it being Mako'd. They have too much power and need to be nerfed.

Their ID suggestion if true give them way too much power and free-reign over others!

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Major_Mayhem - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 07:12 AM)Thyrzul Wrote: CoreCoreCore
Btw the arguement kinda fails at this point already:
(02-12-2015, 01:30 AM)Gytrash Wrote: the Core [...] are BOUNTY HUNTERS!

You do realize, this is a classical strawman?
Quote:Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack
They are not the Bounty Hunters Guild but they are bounty hunters as stated in the 4th point of their ID.

As far as I know every ID can hunt bounties since a good while ago already without the need of having a line in their ID specifying that. (Inb4 Council are bounty hunters)

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Sylvie557 - 02-12-2015

Zoner Bounty Hunters go

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Shinju - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 07:41 AM)Thyrzul Wrote:
As far as I know every ID can hunt bounties since a good while ago already without the need of having a line in their ID specifying that. (Inb4 Council are bounty hunters)

Yes in ZoI

But they want it SIRIUS-WIDE and that's kinda difference Thyr.

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Major_Mayhem - 02-12-2015

Again:

[Image: strawman-full.jpg]

RE: Angriest I've been since the great Zoner Capship Caper - Swifty - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 02:05 AM)Omicron Wrote: You're only having problem with anything because you're on the receiving line.

Core =/= BHG

Basically this. Can't believe i agreed.

Let me ask you something. Ever since you came back, all you did was pretty much cry about stuff. Is all of this worth something? Do you get paid to do so? Or is it that there's so much ooRP hate flowing through your body that you feel like busting everyone up with the minimal chance you get? Seriously, it's getting annoying.