Discovery Gaming Community
Apostatas ApS| - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: Apostatas ApS| - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=126159)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Jack_Henderson - 02-16-2015

Never gonna pay when we can have a nice convoy pew! (on a low-cost cargo at least) Big Grin

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Charos - 02-16-2015

(02-16-2015, 10:29 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Nice fight in Omega 3. Kudos! That was pretty intense, especially at the start.

Next time, please do not do the "jump x-times through the same hole". You would not have needed that to win this one. Just makes people go "Hm? Why? Do they really have to do that?".

Anyway, finally some O3 pvp. Smile

Jack for the IMG|

It was a pretty intense fight alright, totally unpredictable, I was expecting us to lose this. I jumped once to O-5 and then O-3 in the end to lose some of the fighters that were on me at the end.

I'd like to see more interactions as APT with the IMG/ALG in the future, doesn't have to be a pvp encounter. we're not a pvp faction. Nobody bothers to both smuggling message dumps to prove us otherwise though Sad

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Bulldog. - 01-13-2018

Feel free to continue posting here again. All previous posts will be held as record.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Enkidu - 01-24-2018

Hello guys - please take Unioner ships off your shiplist until we've had some chats. Corsair officials arn't letting us use corsair ships, so it's presently tit-for-tat.

Thank you.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - SnakThree - 01-24-2018

(01-24-2018, 06:05 AM)Tænì Wrote: Hello guys - please take Unioner ships off your shiplist until we've had some chats. Corsair officials arn't letting us use corsair ships, so it's presently tit-for-tat.

Thank you.

Hey, feedback to Unioners in return, have you considered spotting them ingame and conducting roleplay that you do not allow the ships? That would be much cooler than solving these minor issues ooRPly.

~ Bystander

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Bulldog. - 01-24-2018

(01-24-2018, 06:05 AM)Tænì Wrote: Hello guys - please take Unioner ships off your shiplist until we've had some chats. Corsair officials arn't letting us use corsair ships, so it's presently tit-for-tat.

Thank you.

Hi there thanks for the feedback. You have a fair point and we would gladly do the RP for it, our relation with the Unioners was based on a agreement 3 years ago. I guess it's time to update it. Smile

(01-24-2018, 06:34 AM)SnakThree Wrote:

Thank you.

Hey, feedback to Unioners in return, have you considered spotting them ingame and conducting roleplay that you do not allow the ships? That would be much cooler than solving these minor issues ooRPly.

~ Bystander

This is true and we are a RP oriented faction, but we do not have Unioner ships flying around at the moment. Unless it is done via the fact that they "heard" we have some of their ships.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Enkidu - 01-24-2018

Thank you.

~ Bystander

That was what was implied. However they do not have an InRP feasible way to buy new Unioner ships at this time due to neither side selling the other arms. RP can change that.

Trust me, Snake. : 3

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Bulldog. - 01-25-2018

(01-24-2018, 08:52 AM)Tænì Wrote:

Thank you.

~ Bystander

That was what was implied. However they do not have an InRP feasible way to buy new Unioner ships at this time due to neither side selling the other arms. RP can change that.

Trust me, Snake. : 3

So it shall be then.
Thank you for the constructive feedback.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Corile - 02-21-2018

Could you explain to me the point of your attempts of trying to get neutral with the houses? If you're doing that, why didn't you choose a Zoner ID in the first place? I hope you understand that if the CoE or Custodi find out about this (Kusari less so, but Rheinland most definitely), you will be branded as traitors.

RE: The Apostatas - Faction Feedback - Bulldog. - 02-21-2018

(02-21-2018, 07:59 PM)Corile Wrote: Could you explain to me the point of your attempts of trying to get neutral with the houses? If you're doing that, why didn't you choose a Zoner ID in the first place? I hope you understand that if the CoE or Custodi find out about this (Kusari less so, but Rheinland most definitely), you will be branded as traitors.

Have you read our lore?
In simple terms. We want to move away from unlawfulness and towards lawful. This would be the building blocks to move forward and become a house. So we set the example for the Corsairs. What we could be, what we want to be and what we are working to be. (Just want to state that we know what could happen should the CoE find out. This too is stated in our lore)