Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragon Battleship? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragon Battleship? (/showthread.php?tid=127119)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - ProwlerPC - 03-08-2015

I'm not seeing anything wrong considering that I know the Togo has Lgt BS stats which reflect it's smaller size. That Ku Dread is comparable to the Rheinland Turtle with all the muscle and tankiness to go with it's size. Or am I misnterpreting your aim?

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - QuinnZai - 03-08-2015

After seeing the size comparision, it should really stay as is.

Agreed, leave it be. And for the love of..... use more! Killing one Ku BS isn't enough, they field more then one I hope you know. Use more kags too.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Big_B - 03-08-2015

I'm well aware of the capability of a well flown togo with cruiser support and we wanted to hear some opinions on it.
But its interesting to see how the poll disagrees with what the people write

As for the fact why we dont fly more togo's is that lore wise BD does not have many togo's and I know that because of the open BS use in the ID some indies also fly togo's. We keep our togo numbers low because of that.

Edit: Also, did anyone notice that the Togo has the shape of a Lobster? Tongue

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Pancakes - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 06:23 PM)Big_B Wrote: I'm well aware of the capability of a well flown togo with cruiser support and we wanted to hear some opinions on it.
But its interesting to see how the poll disagrees with what the people write

As for the fact why we dont fly more togo's is that lore wise BD does not have many togo's and I know that because of the open BS use in the ID some indies also fly togo's. We keep our togo numbers low because of that.

Edit: Also, did anyone notice that the Togo has the shape of a Lobster? Tongue

A lot of the people who posted here likely didn't vote since the "Leave as is" option isn't included.

Also, balance isn't done that way, there's a balance team that does it and judges how to balance a certain ship, for a simple reason that if someone doesn't know a certain ship is flown - doesn't mean it's bad.

It's the same deal with a Templar that many people seem to hate due to a terrible lack of knowledge as to how actually pilot it, and the same deal with the Titan.

Yeah, thankfully balance isn't a popularity vote. It's a bunch of guys waging endless war against each other with all kinds of ships but probably isn't as fun as it sounds.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Pancakes - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 06:57 PM)ProwlerPC Wrote: Yeah, thankfully balance isn't a popularity vote. It's a bunch of guys waging endless war against each other with all kinds of ships but probably isn't as fun as it sounds.

It's really not. Especially when I was in the balance team for a brief time and the worst pilot there >: |