Discovery Gaming Community
Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Official Faction Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=245)
+----- Forum: Official Faction Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=134)
+------ Forum: Archived Creation Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=290)
+------ Thread: Ryukyu Guild - RG| (/showthread.php?tid=131112)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - SpaceTime - 06-29-2015

(06-29-2015, 04:09 PM)Mark_Brown Wrote: I'd like you guys to thoughtfully think about these answers before posting cause as leader of the actual previous GMG| official npc faction you guys just shot up out of the blue and completely rushed things. Yet RP wise, you're yet to contact us but your write up states you're the "Governing body of Planet Miura" which I laugh at because we dock there daily and yet have no contact from yourselves what so ever. Now as the current leader of the GMG| we're noticeable and 4th most active faction in disco right now. What will the RG do to assist the current GMG who's been around far longer than yourselves? You've been very quick to write up laws which hasn't been passed by us or even discussed so for the record we won't recognise these laws or statement of rules.

Of course, there will be some "challenge" but I'm yet to see any. Fair enough you've posted an official faction status, but what actually have you done RP wise? Cause for us we've seen none. Hopefully that can change.

Bellck
GMG| Leader

Woah, easy there champ.

I am starting to lose track how many times in how many different ways you want to remind people that you are a leader! If I was the Ryuku Guild leader, I would also be reluctant to deal with someone having a leadership complex. Unless you intend to fix that, I foresee many issues for the GMG| in the months to come.

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Miaou - 06-29-2015

@Maskage

Believe what you like.

@SpaceTime

That's more direct that I was going to be at this point, but I agree.

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Major. - 06-29-2015

Didn't read all cause ... internet, but i wanna ask 3 questions.
1. Do you mine helium like GMG|?
2. Would you still support Rheinland with H-fuel when GMG| would stop the support?
3. When you see a Rheinland Cruiser in Sigma-13 at the Frankfurt JG, how do you react?

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Lord Caedus - 06-29-2015

VWA just had a nice little chat with your group, good to see someone else willing to defend Sigma-13.

@"Gerhard Wolf"

1. Of course. We have taken up mining and transporting operations.
2. So long as Rheinland doesn't overstep their limits.
3. We would ask it to leave. As it stands anyways, Rheinland Military is only allowed to patrol up to Hegoland. We will be very strict about that. Also warships aren't exactly welcomed.

Hope that answers your questions well enough. If you have more, ask away!

@"Max Morse"

Likewise. That was a super awkward situation though. Hope to see you guys around more!

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Major. - 06-29-2015

@Miaou
Thanks, for the answers.

Than i hope i see you guys in my Cruiser when im securing the Frankfurt JG, would like to have an encounter with some of your members.

And the write-up is really fine, maybe i join you in some weeks.
Keep it up, and good luck for your official request.

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Connor - 06-29-2015

Good bunch of RPers, I like them. Hopefully they'll do a good and a better job then the old GMG [Image: Skype-emoticons-65-muscle.gif?resize=19%2C19]

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Teerin - 06-29-2015

You guys should consider adding Faction Goals, Tech Usage, Ranks, Zones of Operation, and maybe Code of Conduct sections to this page. Just a naming convention, history, systems, and diplomacy is a little bit on the low end.

You're also missing the Order, Cryer Pharmaceuticals, Rheinland Military, and the MND from your diplomacy, all of which are very relevant to your faction. IMG are also friendly, if my memory serves me correctly.

This is a good start, though. Best of luck!

@Teerin

We may add some of those, though there's no real point. ZoI is the GMG ID ZoI. Tech is what we are allowed to use. It's kinda pointless to add the obvious just to make our write up look longer or something. If more people want it then sure.

For the factions you mentioned;

Order - unknown to us, (Order agreed it made sense)
Cryer - Yeah should add.
RM - We didn't know where to put them, so have been kinda waiting on that. Will be neutral probs.
MND - Haven't encountered.
IMG - Neutral. We haven't interacted with them past saying hello as our convoys passed.

For the most part, if it's not listed then it's neutral.

I hope that works to answer some of your comments.

RE: Ryukyu Guild - RG| - Mark_Brown - 06-29-2015

(06-29-2015, 04:27 PM)Miaou Wrote: @Mark_Brown

You don't lead the official faction. The old GMG|, while great, died out long ago. Just because you use the same tag does not mean you suddenly get to be seen as a higher authority or something.

As to our origins and Miura. Why not? People forget that planets are massive, important things and most people live their lives without ever leaving. We just decided to leave and head to the stars.

As to the mandate. Yeah, we did that. The old laws are out of date so we decided to make a mandate to deal with it. You seem to think we need to talk to you about every action we take. We do not. We are both unofficial factions.

Though, my PM box or skype is always open if you wish to talk.

We was official when I took over the faction, so you're wrong on the first sentence you've just wrote. I personally wrote the Hardship Program notice; but I'm not here to talk about if we're official or not: because it doesn't matter to most factions as they've stated clearly.

I did ask you a question to which you forgettably failed to answer:

What will the RG do to assist the current GMG who's been around far longer than yourselves?

I ask this because we have been around far longer than you and as alot of people don't understand that I took hold of the old GMG faction and I intend to keep it where it left off.. As I stated before we're 4th most active faction on discovery right now so we're hitting a hard run.

Maskage wrote to you about the "Lane hitting and running thing" it has to stop its immature and out of order and we shall see it as an attack on our commerce of trade in the near future should this proceed to happen but lets clear this out now before fire spreads cause I don't want RG and GMG go head to head. I'm more than happy to work with you guys mutually and if both factions become official work together regarding laws, ext.

It would be nice for the RG in RP as you're the newbies in RP to first contact GMG regarding your new setup and then hopefully we can both work together from there..

I look forward to reading your response,

Bellck.