Discovery Gaming Community
don't flood me anymore please - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: don't flood me anymore please (/showthread.php?tid=133956)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Thyrzul - 12-17-2015

Of course, and it's a nice ship now.

RE: don't flood me anymore please - NoMe - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 02:40 PM)StarRaven Wrote:
(12-17-2015, 02:02 PM)NoMe Wrote: the proof! we have already found 3 gallics spys in our system, but you don't know it, we need a mobile bs to protect us but no answer! The last one, i mean spy in our system was named something like p'tit.coeur or something like that, we are not in RP, i have the real name!

*mais* like say an old gaul proverbe, si tu ne veux rien, tu n'as qu'a demander! Wink

I guess I could buy a redemption and roleplay it in our system for the protection of Roussillon....
I have several warships capable of defending the system already but a Redemption would be better I suppose....
just a thought.....
-StarRaven-
-Coteazur Admin-

dont take too much risks my friend! let the tall guys of Council HC do it.

keep your money for you, it is useless, they have nothing to do with us!

have you see how am i respected since 3 years in the système?

and more, with the time passed in our orange shipline to defend, protect, and fight the invaders! but all of it, it is useless at their eyes.

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Thyrzul - 12-17-2015

You are given as much respect as you've earned in those 3 years, no more, no less. Maybe demanding more isn't the best way to get more, have you ever thought of that?

RE: don't flood me anymore please - NoMe - 12-17-2015

what? 1 time moving my base, other upgrade the second base, everytging i ask, no favorable answer guy! how call you that. how much persons know our system? and are enjoy to know it!

with you my friend, only my bad language is important

i have always not named the system in question! have you noted it? Wink

RE: don't flood me anymore please - pillow - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 06:44 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: You are given as much respect as you've earned in those 3 years, no more, no less. Maybe demanding more isn't the best way to get more, have you ever thought of that?

[Image: Am8flVl.jpg]

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Darku - 12-17-2015

This guy need peace ! I suggest you visit in other server, where no-one really play. So you could have some peace in empty space and no one gonna bother you.

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Whenawhere - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 07:05 PM)Darku Wrote: This guy need peace ! I suggest you visit in other server, where no-one really play. So you could have some peace in empty space and no one gonna bother you.

No, no, no!
Real Gangsta must not go! He represents the true spirit of disco!
Also, he brings me a lot of joy!

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Mr.Badger - 12-17-2015

NoMe, Nome, Nome... i think you should start with some language lessons.

RE: don't flood me anymore please - TheJarl - 12-17-2015

Let's end this before things get even more sour than they already are.