Discovery Gaming Community
Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. (/showthread.php?tid=134557)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - TheSauron - 01-06-2016

- Well... No. And I doubt you'd really like to know who I used to be. It's... Not something you'd want me to share.- she looked away from him, moving her attention to the horizon above the sea.

RE: Meanwhile, Saarbrucken. - Sean Renard - 01-06-2016

- Just was testing my guesses. - Sean smiled gently and lifted the mask to toss another candy in his mouth, then took another deep breath.

- I wish this air would be better for breathing. - he said while dreamingly closing eyes for a second.

- Yeah, would be lovely... - she released a sigh, muffed by the mask. - Still. It's worth suffering a little inconvenience with a mask just for the ability to stay here, isn't it? I mean... Think of what will come here after a while. You haven't seen a dragon before, did you? - she looked back at him.

He opened eyes and awkwardly smileed - No, I don't think so... - Slightly easening the smile he looked at Flora. - Did you, mrs Biologist?

- Well, only once, when I visited this planet last time. A year ago it was, I think. It was a big one,. Pretty much the size of the Spatial in which we came here back then... Quite a piece of luck that he prefered plants to meat. It was such a magnificent view. It's not often you get to see an animal like this. Call me selfish, but I chose this place also because I wanted to have a look at one of them again.

- So it's a good thing I suggested to walk around here? - Sean smirked playfuly at Flora and chuckled. - Do I get any bonus points to our date score for that?

She looked at him, amused.

- Maybe. it depends on what comes out of this walk. Though, even if I did give you a few, you would still have to work hard to earn a decent score. I'm a demanding lady. - she smiled a little under the mask.

- And you say that after you asked me on a date? - he giggled while mockingly smiling at her. - Well, I suppose I have a chance, since you did... - With a more calm smile he looked forward. - I wonder if there is any forest near water.

- I asked you? Excuse me? - she smiled widely this time. - I don't think that's how it was.

Sean giggles more. - Of course you did. - he complacently grinned - I said that I was bored and wanted to do something together with someone. And you immediately invited me here. - with a cocky smile he looks at Flora - Isn't that how it happen?