Discovery Gaming Community
[Infopage] Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Infopage] Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=135495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Arbs - 02-01-2016

Oh right, I never played vanilla, my bad Tongue

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Morosz - 02-08-2016

Good, luck . I'm looking forward to meet ya in space(if we did not already met) Big Grin

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Insurgency Navy - 10-31-2016

Infopage updated to reflect recent changes.
Background updated
Added the ships and characters you will most likely encounter ingame.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Insurgency Navy - 11-08-2016

Diplomacy section added. Will be dynamically adjusted as we meet different groups.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Demonic - 11-08-2016

Waltzing in before Nyx will, Auxesia dropped the Battlegroup some time ago Big Grin

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Insurgency Navy - 12-02-2016

Updated the Communications which now include an archive of any comms the Battlegroup had.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 12-08-2016

We are finally capable of taking in a few more players. To all those that had asked or are otherwise interested, please send me a Skype/Discord message or a PM.

LSF/Navy people from the events are preferred as those fit in best right now.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 05-18-2017

Okay, we are back to retry continuing this. The last time we lost motivation as things progressed slowly when there was some chaos on disco.

So we reapplied our requests and plan to continue this and make something out of it.

We would really love to continue our things with the related factions and meet some new ones.

Until our request is through or denied we will do some more passive things ingame or keep it to events.

I'll get to updating a few of our pages as well I guess. Though most of the stuff in the signature of the Harmony account should be rather accurate for anyone interested.

We also are able to take recruits this time around.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Epo - 05-18-2017

I wish good luck to all of you. The Liberty Civil War was a cool thing to have around, even if it lasted for a short while.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Sombs - 05-18-2017

Call me whenever you need a camera drone. I still remember the awesome event in New Hampshire, with the second dreadnought dying just the second it entered the jump hole.

Good luck with Hormoney! Smile