Discovery Gaming Community
Rheinland 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Rheinland 2.0 (/showthread.php?tid=14114)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Rheinland 2.0 - tansytansey - 11-30-2008

I was wondering why there was suddenly less BH capital ships in Liberty...
They're your problem now! Enjoy!
hehe, just kidding =p
I know what that's like though, being swarmed by capital ships is a common day occurance for the Rogues. I've been flying the LR tag for one day and I've already got a 1 million credit bounty on my Greyhound. I suspect it was only put there so the BH guy I met yesterday had a reason to pick on me in the middle of a fight.
I might look into joining the Hessians in the future, it sounds nice actually being able to fly fighters without being mobbed by capital ships.

Rheinland 2.0 - sovereign - 11-30-2008

' Wrote:I was wondering why there was suddenly less BH capital ships in Liberty...
They're your problem now! Enjoy!
hehe, just kidding =p
I know what that's like though, being swarmed by capital ships is a common day occurance for the Rogues. I've been flying the LR tag for one day and I've already got a 1 million credit bounty on my Greyhound. I suspect it was only put there so the BH guy I met yesterday had a reason to pick on me in the middle of a fight.
I might look into joining the Hessians in the future, it sounds nice actually being able to fly fighters without being mobbed by capital ships.

There is one thing that the Rogues have that the Hessians don't; we worship it as

"The Badlands."

It scares some of them off, but some of these kill-message-mongers will follow you in there. And nothing comes out of the Badlands. If you have Skype, get them distracted in there and they won't see us coming until it's too late. Way too late, because we don't need CDs to keep them from moving slower than our 'gentle stroll' speed. Perpetual exception, BHG GS; for that we need CDs, admittedly.

Now, if only the experimental minefield was in New Berlin and not Frankfurt...

Rheinland 2.0 - Virus - 11-30-2008

I'm glad I didn't miss this thread. It seems that no one is listening to what my legislation in Rheinland.
Bounty Hunter capital ships, including gunboats, are not allowed except to pass to Omega-15. Bounty Hunter fighters and bombers are OK. Bounty Hunter Capital Vessels should NOT be operating in Rheinland. Period, end of discussion.

Now, Rheinland independents do not have *MY* permission as Chancellor to fly a Rheinland capital unless they ask. Only two people have asked, the pilot of the Aachen, and the pilot of the Weser. Apart from that, there should be no capitals. The problem arises from two things; 1) The RM, being a rather capital-free faction, has rather little firepower unless in groups, 2) I cannot really blow someone out of the sky without a RP reason, can I?
Though, I can say that since I've told my members they aren't really allowed to blow the hell out of anyone who isn't a member of the RM and is flying a Rheinland Capital, things go all to hell. Well, the whole reason I told them they shouldn't is because people complained about not being able to fly as an independent RM.
I will say that a few of the [RM] members have noticed that the Rheinland capitals throw off the balance of power in Rheinland.

Are you all asking me to seriously reinstate the policy of destroying every Rheinland Capital Vessel that is not the Aachen or the Weser? Rheinland can become a real fascist state, where the [RM] runs everything, if you so wish it to be.

Rheinland 2.0 - Hektor - 11-30-2008

Mein Gottkanzler, there is another option. Slyly hand my Wrath some of those newfangled guns from Omega-58 and your Wrath will be doable without any effort... :crazy:

MUAHAHAHA

Ahem, sorry, did I say that out loud?

***MUAHAHAHA***

Rheinland 2.0 - DragonLancer - 11-30-2008

Some facts for november:
The RNC Weser has destroyed - in letters FOUR - corsair id'ed capital vessels in new berlin.
And please do not ask me about all these 'speed smugglers' in hamburg/frankfurt.
At least some smugglers provided a darn good role-play. (thx btw)

i'm just human and tried to provide a decent role-play.
I even tried to pull all the 'indie cap'ies' to the lighter side of role play.
some got it, some not.

but one is for sure, this year we will have very special 'Weihnachten' in Rheinland:
Advent, Advent, a Liberty-Capship brennt;)

Hail to our Gottkanzler! May his wisdom enlighten us!

Rheinland 2.0 - Ark - 11-30-2008

I'd enjoy a fascist Rheinland, personally.

Rheinland 2.0 - BaconSoda - 11-30-2008

' Wrote:but one is for sure, this year we will have very special 'Weihnachten' in Rheinland:
Advent, Advent, a Liberty-Capship brennt;)

Amen, mein Freund, amen.

Rheinland 2.0 - DragonLancer - 11-30-2008

' Wrote:Amen, mein Freund, amen.

Sorry, but i do not understand this.
This 'Advent, Advent...' is just a child's rhyme and it was just intended in a humorously way.
I'm really sorry if i offended anyone.

Rheinland 2.0 - BaconSoda - 11-30-2008

' Wrote:Sorry, but i do not understand this.
This 'Advent, Advent...' is just a child's rhyme and it was just intended in a humorously way.
I'm really sorry if i offended anyone.

Oh, I'm sorry, I assume too much. I just said "Amen, my friend, amen" is all. I don't think you could've offended anyone with that rhyme, I found it quite comical.

Rheinland 2.0 - Kambei - 11-30-2008

' Wrote:Are you all asking me to seriously reinstate the policy of destroying every Rheinland Capital Vessel that is not the Aachen or the Weser? Rheinland can become a real fascist state, where the [RM] runs everything, if you so wish it to be.

YES! Like in good old times!

And you realy can blow BH caps without lawyering because they are baned in Rheinland = they are ilegal.... you can also blow RM indie caps because they are ilegal too but in this situation you need RP reason... few minutes blabling about their desertion, or revolt or something and if they refuse/register their ships (give them back to NAVY reserves)... you can add them into KOS list:)

As I said before, if RM lack in firepower and cant kill them, contact [RHA] and I (or we) help you. I think that can be pperfectly RP clear because we are Rheinlanders and Rheinlanders are know for their nacionality. There are also ingame rummors about time limited "aliances" against corsairs.