Discovery Gaming Community
The National Council - Infopage - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The National Council - Infopage (/showthread.php?tid=143302)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The National Council - NC- - Vendetta - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 03:38 PM)Projekt Lerdi Wrote: @Vendetta Dude, you're not even in position to be sarcastic about it.

I wasn't being sarcastic. I was being serious. My last encounter with an Outcast group ended with 6-7 Ranseurs chasing 5 fighters. I am genuinely happy of the outcome. It didn't go in our favor, sure, but oh well.

RE: The National Council - NC- - PRJKTLRD - 07-17-2016

@Vendetta If not sarcastic, allright then. Though, your friend needs to stop going over other's feedbacks whenever he looses to someone. I mean, it's not even needed, you sometimes loose, you sometimes win. At least, I consider you a reasonable fella'.

edit: Or perhaps it's just me dude. I mean, did you ever seen me or members of my group to qq about that stuff? For us, it's fun and pleasant to consider that someone needs 4-5-6 guys on a single fighter to bring him down. (don't get it in wrong way though)

RE: The National Council - NC- - Vendetta - 07-17-2016

(07-17-2016, 03:49 PM)Projekt Lerdi Wrote: @Vendetta If not sarcastic, allright the. Though, your friend needs to stop going over other's feedbacks whenever he looses to someone. I mean, it's not even needed, you sometimes loose, you sometimes win. At least, I consider you a reasonable fella'.

That's why I told her to remove the comment, because it's just causing pointless salty arguments for no reason. Otherwise, I'm happy to see an Outcast faction that logs more than Ranseurs, represents the Maltese properly, and is active. Now we know what to expect in future encounters to balance things out, and I look forward to more positive encounters for both parties.

RE: The National Council - NC- - PRJKTLRD - 07-17-2016

It's just a game dude. I think that nobody should QQ about anything until, there are server rules broken simply because, others do respect rules and therefore, they feel hurt normally. We're all here to have fun hence, we (Commune) even have fun when we get ganked again, because we realize someone needs to gank us in order to win us. In a fun way.

Here, I'm not denying myself. I was angry at the last encounter with Order| but meh, it's their call if they need that technique to win, you get it? Smile

edit: though, I'm here since 2010. In those days, for us, unequal numbers in fights were totally fine. We'd all post kudos all over the place and would be up for such massive fights every next time. Big Grin Tau people remember! Big Grin

RE: The National Council - NC- - Shiki - 07-17-2016

RE: The National Council - NC- - Shiki - 08-12-2016

RE: The National Council - NC- - Shiki - 08-27-2016

RE: The National Council - NC- - Shiki - 08-28-2016

RE: The National Council - NC- - Tunicle - 08-29-2016

You are in the current vote.

RE: The National Council - NC- - Shiki - 08-31-2016