Discovery Gaming Community
how2date - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: how2date (/showthread.php?tid=144582)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: how2date - Zyliath - 10-24-2016

@"Fish"
If you want to go on vacation...
COME TO ITALY!

The best country for romanticism, trust me (:
Try cities like Venice or Naples - great scenery and atmosphere is an important piece.

This is said from an italian so...Wink ~Zyl

RE: how2date - James Greed - 10-24-2016

Discovery dating community.

RE: how2date - Arbs - 10-24-2016

That is golden zayne.

RE: how2date - Venkman - 10-24-2016

[Image: 14650153_1311241842239425_13678044117835...e=58A6CFF9]

RE: how2date - Sombs - 10-24-2016

It's missing Chooo Chooo - Shaka shaka shaka shaka shaka shaka shaka shaka - Chooo chooo!

RE: how2date - Reid - 10-24-2016

(10-24-2016, 12:35 PM)Zayne Carrick Wrote: You see, dating is like piracy in Discovery. You're a pirate in a light bomber and she is trader with cargohold full of... you know, things that would fetch you a good price. Whether she's flying Titanic, Stork or even Shishpangava depends on your tastes. I, for example, prefer Storks or atleast Cranes.

So, in order to get her... cargo, you need to make sure your date would happen far from any stations masses of people. Ideal places for that are Stuttgart->New Berlin Gate museums, if she's smarter than your average girl, some physical activities, like cycling or sking, if she's more active, etc. But you obviously need to be better than her at said activity or she'll escape with help of that Military Cruiser.

Now, when we've determined place, we should go to tactics.
First, gently give her your demand "I'm interested in you" is more than enough. Rules demand, that she'd respond with some compliment. If not - report her choose another girl, this one isn't worth your time.
After the first demand usually goes random talks about life, surrounding, etc. You should closely watch unverbal signs: is she trying to thrust away from you or is she lowering her shield, so you can get her cargo with ease. Obviously, we're interested in second scenario.
In that case invite her to your... pirate base in asteroid field, where noone would interrupt your encounter and then dock your bomber on her transport to collect... cargo.

Probably the best advice you're going to get here, a community full of guys pretending to be girls and girls being incognito about being girls because there's only like 3 of them

RE: how2date - Thunderer - 10-24-2016

Invite her for a tea. That's what I like to do.

RE: how2date - ProwlerPC - 10-24-2016

Take her to the shooting range. She'll like guns after using one. Might get some furious badass sex after too. Never know.

RE: how2date - t0l - 10-24-2016

take her out for a flight in a Bell OH-58D Kiowa Warrior and fly fast and low across the desert floor while taking potshots at terrorists in the distance

RE: how2date - Thunderer - 10-24-2016

Maybe it would be better not to teach her how to use guns. I know you aren't planning to break up, but many things people hadn't planned, happened.