Discovery Gaming Community
[Event Scrapped] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Event Scrapped] (/showthread.php?tid=147474)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Feb 3rd, 19 UTC ] - Emperor Tekagi - 02-03-2017

Unexpected changes in my plans will make me not be able to show up. My apologizes to everyone, hopefully can be there the next upcoming event in Kusari Wink
Wish you all much fun tho!

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Feb 3rd, 19 UTC ] - Shinju - 02-03-2017

I'll have to apologise but I am not able to attend as well. Internet problems which raised my ping to +3000ms. Sorry guys :/

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Feb 3rd, 19 UTC ] - Tabris - 02-03-2017

10 Minutes until event

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Feb 3rd, 19 UTC ] - Tabris - 02-03-2017

Due to folks not showing up at the alloted time aside from a single BD, acouple Coalition and several KNF I am afraid that the event is scrapped. I don't think I have it in me to make anymore events after this. Sad

Thanks to those who cared enough to show up...

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Event Scrapped] - Yaoquizque - 02-03-2017

Sorry, mate. We did what we could. Sad
But don't get demotivated because of this, it happens.

I just hope that when people signed up, they would actually feel compelled to show up. |:

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Feb 3rd, 19 UTC ] - Jeremy Hunter - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 08:14 PM)Tabris Wrote: Due to folks not showing up at the alloted time aside from a single BD, acouple Coalition and several KNF I am afraid that the event is scrapped. I don't think I have it in me to make anymore events after this. Sad

I'd like to apologize for BD|'s lack of attendance. I had word sent to our Main Chat but it seems no one was on, or cared.

I'd like to say better luck next time, but I'm afraid it's the final nail for BD|.

Sorry to the KNF who showed up. I wish BD| could have been better. But I guess it reflects it's leader, in the end.

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Event Scrapped] - Emperor Tekagi - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 08:17 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 08:14 PM)Tabris Wrote: Due to folks not showing up at the alloted time aside from a single BD, acouple Coalition and several KNF I am afraid that the event is scrapped. I don't think I have it in me to make anymore events after this. Sad

I'd like to apologize for BD|'s lack of attendance. I had word sent to our Main Chat but it seems no one was on, or cared.

I'd like to say better luck next time, but I'm afraid it's the final nail for BD|.

Sorry to the KNF who showed up. I wish BD| could have been better. But I guess it reflects it's leader, in the end.

I decided to pick gaming with my old friends (they life nearly 850km away) as they are rarely there. Feels shit to know really nobody showed up though.
Jeremy, just don't make too quick reactions. BD| got even new members after ages. I cannot and am not willing to see BD| as done for it.
If you cannot handle it. I take it back.

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Event Scrapped] - Jeremy Hunter - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 08:26 PM)Werdackel| Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 08:17 PM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote:

I decided to pick gaming with my old friends (they life nearly 850km away) as they are rarely there. Feels ***** to know really nobody showed up though.
Jeremy, just don't make too quick reactions. BD| got even new members after ages. I cannot and am not willing to see BD| as done for it.
If you cannot handle it. I take it back.

I'll talk to you on Discord when I wake up,Werdi.

I just don't know what to say. I'll extend my deadline to Monday, so we can talk.

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Event Scrapped] - sindroms - 02-03-2017

The Kusari lawfuls should get a chance to dust off their wings relatively soon, actually. One of the official events goes through your area.

RE: Hokkaido Ambush [Event Scrapped] - Emperor Tekagi - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 08:45 PM)sindroms Wrote: The Kusari lawfuls should get a chance to dust off their wings relatively soon, actually. One of the official events goes through your area.

The ones not suffering from activity and stuff to do problems get activity by just another event.
Makes me wonder, what about the unlawfuls, all of them?