Discovery Gaming Community
L.N.S. Omaha cells - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: L.N.S. Omaha cells (/showthread.php?tid=151833)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: L.N.S. Omaha cells - DarkTails - 07-17-2017

"Considering that dealing with you is my job now, no. And since Omaha's not going anywhere, I'm sure this is the most interesting thing going on right now for her." She said, staring at Taylor. "It's all on when Sader gets here."

RE: L.N.S. Omaha cells - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-17-2017

Ok... then look away or do something else. I want some sleep and you cannot find out more.
You know everything that I know. So go and ask Murray what she knows and for what she want me to get in prison. And think about the security, deal with it somehow. But remember, I don't want to die.

He laid down again.
Watching me will get boring fast and i cannot run away, this door is quiet solid.

RE: L.N.S. Omaha cells - DarkTails - 07-18-2017

"Hunter, I trust you can keep the prisoner on ice? I'm going to find our superior." Jade said, walking to the door. "Give him as much sleep as Nicole gets."

RE: L.N.S. Omaha cells - Spectre - 07-18-2017

"My pleasure.."
She stood straight, cracking her knuckles and staring Taylor down.
"Be lucky the Captain's put me on restriction.."

Jade goes off, trying to find Murray, asking around to track her down on the ship. "She's gotta be around here somewhere.."

RE: L.N.S. Omaha cells - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-18-2017

It was a good timing. Hunter watched somewhere else and starte to watch Taylor again, but in the few seconds she looked down the corridor he went to the door.
Just a small tutorial.
He grabbed the door and began to shook it with a lot of force. As expected nothing happened.
He went to a wall and kicked it. Again nothing. He countinued with all walls, nothing happened. After that he showed the stuff he had with him in his cell: nothing, just his clothes. He sat on his bed.

Ms. Hunter, there is nothing you have to worry about. You can do whatever you want.

Since when do you let yourself commanded by her? Aren't you in the superior position?

"I am in the senior position, yeah... I'm glad you can recognize insignias.. but if you were a smart cookie, you'd notice she is the exact same rank.."
She slapped the bars of the cell, attempting to intimidate him.
"Though I doubt she's any bit the kind of officer I am.."

Phoenix would find Murray walking down the hall not far from the brig. She slowed down, stuffing her hands in her pockets.
"You called, Commander?"
She stood in the same attire she had on the shipyard, her rapier still latched to her belt.

"He's an adamant pricing Insists that he knows better than everyone else on this project. That if he didn't do what he did Wed all be dead. I hope all your men aren't such egotistical maniacs." She said, walking alongside Murray. "He done anything like this before?"

RE: L.N.S. Omaha cells - Ikarus_Hagen - 07-18-2017

Unimpressed he looked at her.
Do you have a boyfriend? You are cute.
It was clearly ironic. He stood up and walked to the door. With a smile on his face he talked to her condecending.
If you ever want to intimidate me you have to learn to be dangerous and not cute. Hey, this is a serious advice.

"Most of them aren't, save for him.. I don't know what his deal is.."
They entered the cell room, Murray gripping her fist as she caught sight of Taylor.

"Oh... I can be dangerous, LC.."
She took a hand and reached it inside the bars, quickly grabbing his collar and pulling him towards her. She slammed his face into the bars, letting go and letting him fall back onto the floor.
"I'm just reserved about it, that's all.."