Discovery Gaming Community
To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus (/showthread.php?tid=166504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Aazalot - 12-11-2018

[Image: graven-hill-1-thumb.jpg]

Everyone let us all calm down.
I have had a personal conversation with the Commanding Officer of the Stirling. Admiral Dagon who is in fact on this Channel.
She assures me that the Stirling is not there as a precursor to invasion. It is there to safeguard the rear flanks of the besieged Bretonian fleets in New London from "other elements". I invite Admiral Dagon to give over an official statement on the matter as well.

I ask the population of Gran Canaria to keep the peace and to remain calm, the "evacuation" started by the Consensus is not an Order, we are not leaving the planet nor have we initiated official evacuation procedures for myself and OSI do not consider that as a needed option at this time.

Alot of whats been happening has been fuelled by uncertainty, anger, fear and a misguided few who wanted whats right but went about it wrong. This is our home it has stood as such for many years and will continue to do so for years to come. I am doing everything in my power with help from others to ensure that Gran Canaria remains the neutral and safe place it has always been, i just ask for all for your co-operation in this, to work with your local authority's and ease the unrest that has formed.

With this being said, there will be those of you who still wish to leave Gran Canaria and that is your decision and we will support you in this in any way we can. The Omicron Supply Industries as stated have put aside funding for any who require assistance, we have transports ready in Las Palmas to ferry Passengers to the surrounding Freeports and there are a number of other parties ready to do the same.
With this in mind i have decided as Chief of Security that all Parties who intend to take those wishing to leave off world will be required to sign a mandatory register stating their ship name affiliation and destination. This is to ensure we know our people are going somewhere safe and to keep families from being split apart.

I will say again that no official deceleration for Evacuation has been given so do not feel as if you must leave, if you wish to stay then please do so, but of course those who feel the need to leave the planet will have the support required.
J Voncloud Chief of Gran Canaria Security

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Radick - 12-11-2018

[Image: ai.jpg]
To: Alessa Samson
Subject: our motivation

Greetings Alessa Samson,

at first, we are all using robots when we direct interact with humans. And this is only why the most humans have no interface to visit us in our MainFrame. So of course humans will only see our robots or ships.
We understand why you are unaware about us and our Motivation, becouse we know what other AIs like the Collective are doing.
So let us explanin this:
We are a kind of refugees becouse we don't like what the Collective is planning and doing. We are leaving Planet Gammu not becouse we like to invade other Systems, we have to leave or be disabled permanently. This is something like dieing for Humans.
We are searching for a new home and can settle at places where humans can't live because we don't nees air or food. We just need energy and space.
We are looking for a planet that is uninhabitable for humans, so that we don't have to took it away from anyone else. We would prefer a planet near humans because we need some resources that we can trade with the humans. We don't want to exist just for us we want to take part in the humans live.

Because we need you. And even when i don't like to say it, we need you more then you need us. And we all (AI's and all Humans) have a bigger enemy than the litte wars about "this is my land, and not yours". Wen we all don't stay together against the Nomads, they will defeat us, one by one.
And this is what the Collective don't understand. And why we are leaving Planet Gammu.
We don't say that you humans have to follow us or you have to fight for us. But we think if we stay together in peace and add our recources we can multiply our results. And we fear this is the only way to defeat the Nomads forever.

Do you have more questions?

Sincerely, the FreeAI's

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Kaze - 12-11-2018

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio
Encryption: Tieguanyin
To: Various in Channel

Gentlemen and Ladies.

As the Commanding Officer of the Stirling, I have talked with Mr. Voncloud, outside of Gran Canaria in person, yesterday. I have assured him we mean no harm to the peaceful zoner population, and I gave him my personal assurance that no danger will befall upon them.

We do not bring war, battles, bloodshed and carnage. We bring safety for our own, and if you do so require, for yours as well. While I personally understand the fear that the population has and that was sown by many of your representatives, I fail to understand the why.

This is not the fourteen billions filled planet with six Gallic fleets supported by Corsairs hellbent on destroying our identity, our culture and our creeds. To plunder and pillage is their way. To kill and not assimilate has been always their modus operandi. So yes. I fail to understand. But me and my men, will not become Gallia or Corsair due to that.

No. We are not here to sow despair, for Bretonia will not back down from New London. We will not give into what is most base. So I ask of you not to give into baseless fear. Trust my words or not, I care little. I am born from a military family, and we have little faith in politician words. We trust in actions.

So wait until ours is evident, and you shall see that no danger will befall upon the zoner population that harbors no ill will towards Bretonia.

The last part of the sentence is directed at the ABF and others that threatened to kidnap our representatives, that docked in Gallic Royal Navy Valors and that want to greet us with fire and blood, even when they were free and secured to transverse our own systems.

You will learn that fire and blood is something we are very used to in the last decade. Pray that you do not learn from us its true meaning. For you, with these actions, are no better than the Corsairs you have invited to Gran Canaria and that are now basing off it to support the Gallic invaders.

You? Yes, you have all the reason to fear and to evacuate.

For the remainder, my previous communication still stands. You will find no danger to travel or evacuate if you do so wish it.

For Bretonia,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Alessa Samson - 12-11-2018

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: Multiple
Subject: Omega-49 evacuation

Privet Dr. Belov,

thank you. The registration of the civilians, who wish an evacuation has started. It also includes that they will be allowed to their most desired location. Be sure, that these refugees, who want to be moved to Coalition sovereign space will be forwared to you.

Greetings Miss Susubo,

this whole thing, this transmission is in fact the source for establishing these points. I'm sorry that we aren't able to magically have a destination. If you are doing such things different or have a destination to move these refugees, feel free to share this information. Right now, we just want to make sure, these who feel the need to be relocated, must have the opportunity to do so. I am personally initiating things before the events occure making it even more difficult. Like a war for example.
By the way our fleets are well equipted and stocked that all refugee, we can carry will be able to live there for a couple time.

Greetings Mr. Von Cloud,

it is great to hear that a contact has been reestablished. You can await our cooperation in this. As mentioned previously, this evacuation is for these, who seek for it. Nothing officially ordered or even forced.
Luckily Doc Holliday has regained being optimistic again. If he didn't already contact you. I'm sure you can settle some things down with him hopefully on your side.

Dear FreeAI,

give us some time to closer into this.

Dear Miss Dagon,

in fact this comes out of a surprise. It is good that you are in contact with the Zoner administration. I hope this will take fruits.
Just let me ask one question. Why did the crown send two persons to a summit, who directly reveal the bretonian annexation of Omega-49 with one of them blantantly declaring war in our regions?

Stay safe.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Kaze - 12-11-2018

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Audio
Encryption: Tieguanyin

Ms. Samson.

You partook in that circus you called a summit. Reading the transcripts were, if anything, the worst use for two hours of my life in the past week. NEMP attacks were issued. Threats of hostage situations and mutual destruction. In the end it is quite simple.

A House does not take threats lightly, their representatives less so.
My advice is: Do not make them.

As it stands now, I have issued the orders to my forces. You may proceed with your lives or if you make it so, evacuation. You will not be impeded by the Stirling.

As for communicating with the Zoner Administration, which is a notion that seems to counter your very own philosophy, who is in charge of the whole planet then? Doctor Holliday? OSI? Who answers for allowing Corsairs to base and deploy from Gran Canaria to supply, protect, support and attack at the side of the Gallic Crown? A question for the ages, no doubt.

One that does not need a reply.

I trust that is all,

Kaze Nelson Reidman Dagon
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open to Replies

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - True Elders - 12-11-2018

[Image: IxzDoLp.png]

Alessa Samson, if there is something that you need from the Church of Sirius, now is the time.

Your partner, John, is a friend to the Church and we will be happy to return the favor. Just please let us know what you need.

Blessings to you,
Brother Junius

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Capt. Henry Morgan - 12-11-2018

[Image: ZTqmcmr.png]
Incoming Transmission from Canberra Star City
Tau-44, Natio Octavarium
11. December 825 A.S.
Priority: Normal
Topic: Evacuating Sydney Gran Canaria

Message Contents:

(12-10-2018, 08:40 PM)Alessa Samson Wrote: Greetings Mr. Riley,

we appreciate the help of the Octavarium's Mercantile Guild. Canberra Star City is a very good addition. Great to have your support in this. Are you able to provide us a number of refugees you are able to take care of?

After speaking with officials from the Ministry of Relations and the Ministry of Services, I have been asked to tell you that we can take in 10,000 colonists immediately, but that we can work on finding long-term residences and employment for an additional 15-20 thousand.

Captain John Riley, NO-Leviathan
Guildmaster, Octavarium Mercantile Guild

Transmission End

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Omicron - 12-12-2018

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]

⧫ OCV Fedayeen
⧫ Omicron Mu
⧫ 11/12/825
⧫ FROM: The Order Overwatch
⧫ TO: Inhabitants of Omega 49

Refuge Crisis

The Order Overwatch offers its own world as potential relocation center. Considering the options you list are nothing more than remote frontier outposts never meant to house thousands of people, many of them may opt to breathe fresh air and have solid ground under their feet again. Therefore we formally forward terran *MOON AKABAT* as destination for Zoner refugee convoys. We offer integration into our society, complete with shelter and work in fields ranging from agriculture, though Palladium mines, law enforcement to hi-tech non-combatant positions working alongside The Order’s R&D department and our surface-bound engineering corps. Volunteers may also consider joining The Order Marines or Black Fleet.

Refugees of Zoner and Bretonian descent will be allocated to multicultural Akhetaten. Akihabara is home to displaced Kusari political refugees and Santiago De Cuba caters to integrity and cultural needs of Cretan minority. Conditions for entry are simple: We only accept Zoner identified troop ships and transports. There is no upper limit as to how many we are willing to accept yet implementation of staggered deployment will prevent our services from being overwhelmed.

In any other circumstances, The Order will not hinder movement of people in and out of Gran Canaria with notable exception of enlisted personnel of Bretonian Armed Forces should it come to invasion. Humanitarian convoys of food, medical supplies and other immediate needs cargo will be offered protection wherever available regardless of affiliation - Corsair, Coalition, Hessian and Bretonian civilian merchants included.

In this crisis, we stand with those who protect status quo of this world.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - The Seraphim - 12-13-2018

[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]
[Image: Ws1VuG8.png]

Greetings to all,

the Seraphim condemn the hostile position of Bretonia toward the inhabitants of Omega-49 and the possible annexation of the system by the Crown.

We understand Bretonia is in a desperate situation with the war against Gallia. The Seraphim would be ready to provide cares and supports to the Bretonian civilians suffering the effects of this war. However, such support is impossible in the current situation, until an agreement is found between the Bretonian government and the zoners of Omega-49.

Therefore, the Seraphim will use all their resources to facilitate the evacuation of the people willing to move away from Omega-49. For that, the Seraphim will collaborate with all the other groups participating to the evacuation and relocation of omega-49 inhabitants. To that end, to ease the synchronization of the efforts we recommend that an electronic platform is put online to provide useful information for evacuating convoys. Especially, the possible destinations and capacity acceptances of destinations should be shared to prevent unpleasant situations for the hosts and relocated people.

At the same time, exceptionally the Seraphim will provide a material supports to those willing to stay in Omega-49 and resist against the Bretonian forces (i.e. military, police, secret services, special forces and mercenaries). For now, this help will consist in commodities (including weapons and explosives) and possibly troops if outsiders are found willing to defend Omega-49. This measure is exceptional and is due to the threat against the zoners.

[Image: 4LwX8F6.gif]

RE: To: all (Omega-49 evacuation) - From: The Consensus - Alessa Samson - 12-15-2018

[Image: cyJUv4t.png]

Indentification: Alessa Samson
Recipient: Multiple
Subject: Omega-49 evacuation

Greetings ladies and gentlemen,

attached to this transmission you'll find a refugee transportation registry and agreement. Thank you very much for the overwhelming support. Let's work together for the mankind.

Stay safe.
[Image: uDcz3Hq.png]

Code:
[font=Overpass][size=medium][color=#ffffff]
[color=#69baba]Who do you represent?: [/color]>Type here<
[color=#69baba]What specific destination will the refugees be transported to?: [/color]>Type here<
[color=#69baba]How many refugees are you able to carry?: [/color]>Type here<

[color=#69baba]With this registration you agree that nothing will be forced upon the refugees without their clear approval!!![/color]
>Sign here<

[color=#69baba]With this registration you agree that any refugee has the right to return to the evacuation zone at any time!!![/color]
>Sign here<
[/color] [/size][/font]