Discovery Gaming Community
Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Kusari (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=75)
+----- Forum: GC- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=537)
+----- Thread: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=169341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Hemlocke - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 02:38 AM)Charo Wrote: Can you two take your lovers' quarrel to Discord? I mean I love watching drama but tbh this thing between you two is just sad at this point. But on topic: Chika wasn't a hyper-radical terrorist, she just did what had to be done :^)

The reason Exo brought this here is because Meg removed him from all her discords and blocked him. This is just a desperate cry for attention.

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - E X O D I T E - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 02:42 AM)Hemlocke Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 02:38 AM)Charo Wrote: Can you two take your lovers' quarrel to Discord? I mean I love watching drama but tbh this thing between you two is just sad at this point. But on topic: Chika wasn't a hyper-radical terrorist, she just did what had to be done :^)

The reason Exo brought this here is because Meg removed him from all her discords and blocked him. This is just a desperate cry for attention.

If it is a concern that will not be dealt with privately, then it needs to be brought to her attention in an official capacity. You have seen the result.

I did not want to post here, but Meg instead chose to put her head in the sand when I brought it to her attention on Discord.

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Grumblesaur - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 02:44 AM)E X O D I T E Wrote: If it is a concern that will not be dealt with privately, then it needs to be brought to her attention in an official capacity. You have seen the result.

I did not want to post here, but Meg instead chose to put her head in the sand when I brought it to her attention on Discord.

Doesn't Meg run this faction? If anyone gets the final say in recruiting, it makes sense it'd be her. Why are you making this about you?

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Darkstar_Spectre - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 02:49 AM)Grumblesaur Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 02:44 AM)E X O D I T E Wrote: If it is a concern that will not be dealt with privately, then it needs to be brought to her attention in an official capacity. You have seen the result.

Doesn't Meg run this faction? If anyone gets the final say in recruiting, it makes sense it'd be her. Why are you making this about you?

Ego

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Charo - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 02:50 AM)Darkstar_Spectre Wrote:

Ego

Orbit

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Megaera - 06-14-2020

Exo is just seeking attention.

Ever since I denied his app, he has been harrassing my members with hateful comments. When I banned from the GC- channel because of this, he started pming me toxic comments or posting them in my non faction related channel.

Every time someone posted an app, he was pming me about how bad that person was or how bad their app was. so when I silenced him completely, he came here to whine.

People in my faction were amazed with how much I let slide from Exodite in the past, but I am done with it. I posted several times in this thread to let it go and do something else. Stop obsessing over this faction and anything that is being posted on forums. Its getting really creepy.

(06-14-2020, 02:53 AM)Charo Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 02:50 AM)Darkstar_Spectre Wrote:

Ego

Orbit

Some expectation of lorewise consistency.

Meg once told me about how Japan handles internal dissent, and the point I was trying to make is that the process as she described it has happened to GC-. It’s a completely reasonable lore development, and my question is when such developments will be reflected in the faction description.

Everything else is just window dressing, but the personal swipes really make me feel like I’ve got someone’s goat.

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Grumblesaur - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 02:58 AM)E X O D I T E Wrote: Some expectation of lorewise consistency.

Meg once told me about how Japan handles internal dissent, and the point I was trying to make is that the process as she described it has happened to GC-. It’s a completely reasonable lore development, and my question is when such developments will be reflected in the faction description.

Everything else is just window dressing, but the personal swipes really make me feel like I’ve got someone’s goat.

Lore is not as important as having people to play the game with. If you value lore more than player cooperation and a sense of community, maybe you'd have more fun playing a singleplayer game.

(06-14-2020, 03:03 AM)Grumblesaur Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 02:58 AM)E X O D I T E Wrote: Some expectation of lorewise consistency.

Lore is not as important as having people to play the game with. If you value lore more than player cooperation and a sense of community, maybe you'd have more fun playing a singleplayer game.

I'm not saying "everyone should behave like X."
I'm saying "the description is outdated, perhaps it is time it be updated to something more fitting". As an Official Faction, GC- should have a description reflective of its political status. They certainly started out as radical, but through player RP developments, they became more moderate. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am not insulting the players, their characters, or how they choose to play them. I am pointing out that in a cult as presented in its information, the characters merely appear out of place. It can certainly still work, but it's still a bit of a surprise. (also, again, the new guys are from another RP community, we'll see how they are when the culture shock wears off)

RE: Golden Chrysanthemum Gen'an Cell - Feedback - Darkstar_Spectre - 06-14-2020

(06-14-2020, 03:13 AM)E X O D I T E Wrote:
(06-14-2020, 03:03 AM)Grumblesaur Wrote:

I'm not saying "everyone should behave like X."
I'm saying "the description is outdated, perhaps it is time it be updated to something more fitting". As an Official Faction, GC- should have a description reflective of its political status. They certainly started out as radical, but through player RP developments, they became more moderate. Nothing more, nothing less.

I am not insulting the players, their characters, or how they choose to play them. I am poat inting out that in a cult as presented in its information, the characters m therely appear out of place. It can certainly still work, but it's still a bit of a surprise. (also, again, the new guys are from another RP community, we'll see how they are when the culture shock wears off)

Its almost as if some people mellow as life goes on shocking innit and you really did not look like you were just pointing that out