Discovery Gaming Community
Sun & Moon - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Sun & Moon (/showthread.php?tid=173652)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sun & Moon - Dark_Knight - 10-18-2019

Sun just has her friendly smile as Hemlocke growls, she has no fear in the situation. She lets out a saddened sigh as he talks about his past and his motivation, speaking aloud "You are worth to me, Hemlocke, I will never treat you like they treated you." she says in her gentle manner. She listens to him rattle on, there is a serene quality to Sun as she seems unphased by Hemlocke's descriptions of what he does and why he does it. She does a small bow "Your attitudes give me great, pause but they also give me great wisdom. You consider yourself a killing machine, without remorse, heart, emotion and that is something I can live with. For me you never kill, you merely destroy the current vessels of people. They are reborn, to live a new cycle, with hope they follow the right path otherwise...they may may find themselves trapped." she stands up brushing down her orange robes looking around and spying a ice-cream stand "Would you like some ice-cream Hemlocke? It is good for the soul I find."

RE: Sun & Moon - Hemlocke - 10-18-2019

"Ya know, if I didn't know any better i'd say you like me." He chuckled a bit, slowly finding his way to his feet, seemingly acknowledging what she said but not responding to it directly. "You're lucky i'm not religious, crazy bastards like me who worship a god start thinking they're... well... the hand of god, essentially." Hemlocke dusted himself off as his eye turned to look over at the ice cream stand and rolled his eye as Sun said 'good for the soul'

"Might as well, don't have anything better to do right now."

RE: Sun & Moon - Dark_Knight - 10-19-2019

Sun looks over towards Hemlocke, she looks down with a small chuckle "I like everyone equally of course, but the conversation I have with you are especially enlightening for me. Even when you describe the more macabre nature of your self." she places a hand on her chest she deliberately separated the words your and self. She continues speaking in her happy manner "It is good Karma to speak with you" she says with a friendly smile. She listens to his words about other religions speaking up "The motivation of all religions is similar - love, sincerity, honesty. I will admit however, some religions can be engrossed in their own dogma so much so they cause violence over it. "she walks up to the ice-cream stand ordering herself a simple vanilla ice-cream cone with a chocolate flake turning towards Hemlocke, she has a wide pleasant grin a happy one "I am not one for violence, as you know."

RE: Sun & Moon - Hemlocke - 10-19-2019

Hemlocke's expression hag gone pretty grim as thoughts crossed his mind, as they approached the stand he watched Sun silently. That cold, murderous stare had returned to his eye and it seemed to freak out the cart operator. He then gave a surprisingly warm and pleasant smile to the person before getting a simple Marion berry cone. Nothing fancy. Though probably not what you'd expect him to like. His cold expression returned moments later, watching Sun silently as he rapidly went over their entire conversation, start to present. it was clear to see gears turning in his head and something very clearly on his mind and dancing on the tip of his tongue. But he remained silent and shrugged his shoulders in acknowledgement to her words of non violence.

"I don't need to repeat myself with my views of religion, you already know them. But what I despise more than religion, is pacifists. Which means I utterly hate you, yet I find you fascinating."

It had slipped Hemlocke's mind that they were standing right next to someone, he turned his head slowly to them before deciding to move to a quieter area.

RE: Sun & Moon - Dark_Knight - 10-19-2019

Sun holds her ice-cream, she listens to Hemlocke with her same warm smile she raises an eyebrow "I don't think I've been called fascinating before, hm. That's alright Mister Hemlocke, I do not mind that you dislike pacifism. She walks to a railing looking out at the lake in front of her whilst occasionally eating some of the ice-cream "You are my opposite in many ways, and that is why I like you...call you a friend." Sunleans on the railing, she pauses some thoughts going through her head she speaks up "Society is full of violence and hatred, which accumulates in the collective consciousness" she pauses looking behind Hemlocke "Some Buddhists do not like violent movies or, those online games...but I beleive what is not real cannot hurt you. If all Buddhists in this verse had been wiped out by some malicious force, I would not try to kill the person who was after me for being a Buddhist. Even if it meant saving Buddhism for future generations, it would be better to let him kill me, since if I did it would be betraying and abandoning the religion i could of preserved." Sun isn't preachy, more content with herself, wisened by hardships. Sun licks a little more of her ice-cream looking up at Hemlocke's eyes, she seems to look through him having a stare of peaceful understanding that Hemlocke isn't used to she continues "Non-violence doesn't meant I am indifferent to problems however, merely I do not wise to betray who I am, what I have become and perhaps what I shall become."

RE: Sun & Moon - Hemlocke - 10-19-2019

Hemlocke stands silently, watching Sun, enjoying the ice cream as he listened intently. Letting out a sigh, unwilling to betray his emotions in the instance and speak his mind.

"Sometimes the greater sin is not acting at all. You can't solve radical right with radical left. We live in an endless cycle of hatred and death, some have been fighting for so long they forgot why they were fighting to begin with."

Hemlocke's gaze turned back toward the cart.

"Say I make an attempt to end his life, you would do nothing to stop me? Knowing full well you have the capability?"

His gaze turned back to Sun, it was somewhat amusing how he de-railed the conversation immediately after hearing the word friend.

RE: Sun & Moon - Dark_Knight - 10-20-2019

Sun stares at the cold eyes of Hemlocke for some time after he said that, she thinks hard on a response before speaking in a more stern but motherly tone "Even though you have the capacity to ride that man of his current existence, with great precision and bloodlust. I do truly believe you wouldn't, not only because it shall ruin the nice ice-cream you and I are having at this moment but because it was also ruin our friendship and conversations" she eats more of the ice-cream smiling slightly and speaking in her peaceful tone "And I believe that, our friendship matters to you deep down in that heart of bloodlust. If I am wrong, I am wrong but if I am right in the smallest capacity then you would ease your violence for me. I like you, Mister Hemlocke despite the rage, the anger, the bravado and death that surrounds you like a cloak. You are, fascinating, thoughtful, wise but above all respectful especially of me." She says with her serene smile "I can still be friends with you, or if that man dies then our friendship is over unless you seek forgiveness." she eats more of her ice-cream staring over to the stand and the man, before looking back to Hemlocke speaking in truth "I don't look at you as someone I have to fight. I look at you with care, with love, with tenderness, but ultimately with non-violent interests." she states

RE: Sun & Moon - Hemlocke - 10-26-2019

Hemlocke turned his gaze from the man to Sun, He looked absolutely enraged at first, or maybe that was a resting b*tch face. An almost demonic grin slowly crept onto his face, showing his oddly sharp teeth to Sun in a large toothy grin. He then began to laugh, and kept laughing. Almost in a manic fashion, before eventually calming down and smiling at Sun.

"You really are an intriguing person. You like me? You love me in a way I cannot comprehend because it's the way you were taught? We're friends?"

He almost snorted as he laughed the next time.

"Despite knowing what I am, and everything I've done. You still believe I wouldn't murder you at the drop of a feather? How Naive can you possibly be, are you blinded by your religion? Hope? I can't understand, please explain it to me."

He stared expectantly at Sun, bewilderment and amusement in his eye.

RE: Sun & Moon - Dark_Knight - 10-30-2019

Sun accepts the bewilderment and amusement, she isn't offended but simply states with her friendly smile "I know you won't murder me because you have already tried and I believe deep down, you enjoy our conversations and my presence" she licks some more of her ice-cream "I am not blinded, simply...I am, content with my place in this universe and despite your amusement at my faith, you know I am loyal to it even to whatever end may come for me. Be it purposeful end by another, or a more accidental misadventure" she seems confident in herself, but maintains a humbleness about her "You aremy opposite in a way, and my faith teaches me to treat all beings as equal."

RE: Sun & Moon - Hemlocke - 10-30-2019

"It bothers me that I have religion to thank for your overflowing respect. There's two things that stop me from killing someone, respect and trust."

He took a moment to finish his ice cream before shredding the cone between his teeth. He smirked a bit

"Well, and I need my space."

He looked around silently and crossed his arms before looking back to Sun.

"Not all people are equals, some just sit in high places they don't deserve in the first place.