Discovery Gaming Community
Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? (/showthread.php?tid=175631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:27 PM)Prysin Wrote: wait wait wait wait.....WHHHHHHHAAAAT???

Since when did this become canon or even remotely close to legit RP?

I'm a hardcore Coalitioner but even I was shocked when I heard that, trust me. For me it doesn't make sense but, I'm just a guy 8|

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Groshyr - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:27 PM)Riehl Wrote: If you do it, limit it to the Omegas.

Remember the Coalition ID is very powerful, and the Red Hessians fill that role in synergy as the Red Omega battleship group.

Omegas, Rheinland, and Bretonia might seem small compared to outcast ZOI, but it's still bigger than most unlawful ZOIs in the mod, by a sizable margin.

Exter is now Bretonia so Coalition can't bring winter and vodka there if restrict them only for omegas. So... NOPE :>

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

The Hessians have a stronger military, the SCRA have a stronger industry and economy. When combined, I'd say it's roughly equal, but the SCRA would surely be able to build a stronger military if they stopped wasting cash and manpower on distant expeditions and all the propaganda.

PS: @Groshyr The Vidar should become a BC, yes, as well as the Praefect. The Hessians should use the Hel as their cruiser and the Sairs should get a destroyer.

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - SnakeLancerHaven - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:29 PM)Groshyr Wrote:

Remember the Coalition ID is very powerful, and the Red Hessians fill that role in synergy as the Red Omega battleship group.

Omegas, Rheinland, and Bretonia might seem small compared to outcast ZOI, but it's still bigger than most unlawful ZOIs in the mod, by a sizable margin.

Exter is now Bretonia so Coalition can't bring winter and vodka there if restrict them only for omegas. So... NOPE :>

Omegas and Bretonia would make sense (because of the War right with Bretonia right now).

or bretonia and rheinland border worlds

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Couden - 12-22-2019

(12-22-2019, 03:29 PM)Groshyr Wrote:

I believe devs, not you, go and suck tea couden

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Thunderer - 12-22-2019

Yes Couden, you might wish to try some tea, then you'll understand the Bretonian point of view

RE: Give SCRA Indies Access to Carriers? - Shiki - 12-22-2019

But it's 49 indeed

*drinks Ceylon tea*

You have to try this, Couden. It's good stuff... I'd like Cardamine tea to be a thing, not just a joke...

About Carrier and ID: InRP Coalition recourses are pretty limited afaik and construction of so many carriers might take time and a lot of cash which is a problem for commies. Isn't it? *awaits lawey for the answer*