Discovery Gaming Community
The Monk and the Donna - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The Monk and the Donna (/showthread.php?tid=178533)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Dark_Knight - 05-11-2020

Sun raises an eyebrow at Loyola's reaction but she doesn't push it "Ah well, there are no weapons inside, as it is a place of peace, you may leave any weapons outside with a custodian. You must wear long pants and sleeves, if you do not have them they can be provided to you. Please remove any headgear and your shoes before entering, remember to bow after entering even if you do not believe in the religion and above all please show respect." Sun pauses taking a breath and continuing "Oh and do not touch anything without asking first and no pointing, it is rude" she says with a small smile.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Loyola - 05-12-2020

Looks like she does not quite like what she just heard.

— Okay, then you better provide those long clothes and help me to dress them?

She sounds like a spoiled little girl there, nothing like a leader of the dangerous space drug cartel.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Dark_Knight - 05-12-2020

Sun speaks in a friendly manner, she doesn't tease Loyola on her choices or actions just keeping to her kind ways. "I shall assist if you wish for me to assist Donna Loyola, I thankyou for being courteous in accepting that rule, it means much to me that you would consider it." She says doing a small formal bow towards Loyola as thanks.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Loyola - 05-13-2020

Outcast seems to be going a little impatient, looking around rather nervously. She sighs, trying to level the pressure, she wants to get into the temple, but she's not amused with procedures and rules, that's pretty obvious.

— So is there a small room where you could help me change a dress?

Enma sounds not very emotional, maybe slightly irritated.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Dark_Knight - 05-13-2020

Sun leads Loyola into the temple, it's made of sandstone and modern metal, the outside having many intricate Buddhist designs to it, Sun remains calm and respectful of Loyola's irritation, she takes her into a sandstone hut adjacent to the temple, inside are a few changing rooms with wrapped Orange sarongs and some long-sleeve orange shirts she nods towards Enma "Choose and I shall assist you Donna" she says with a kind and respectful tone.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Loyola - 05-15-2020

Loyola stared at those for a few moments, raising her eyebrows and sighs a moment after.

— Well, they all look the same... What's there to pick actually?

Outcast keeps wondering, raising up her arms, Enma is expecting the administrator to start pulling up her t-shirt it seems. Look like she's not even bothered giving the voice command, expecting monk to start helping her at her own.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Dark_Knight - 05-15-2020

Sun is too much of a good host to complain, he carefully takes off and folds neatly Loyola's shirt shirt before expertly applying the orange shirt and Buddhist srong around it, making sure it is wrapped correctly she finishes with a small breath speaking in her pleasant tone "There you are Donna Enma" she does a small bow after finishing gesturing towards a mirror.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Loyola - 05-19-2020

Outcast would look into mirror for rathe a long time, she didn't used to wear any orange. Expressions of her face would change from clear not amusement to mild curiosity and then her lips would move into a weak smile.

— You know there is some association between Outcasts and the orange color, but ironically I'm not used to wearing it. Anyway..., am uh... what happens next?

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Dark_Knight - 05-19-2020

Sun returns the smile with her own warmer kind smile, she nods towards Loyola "Now, well we enter the temple perhaps have some tea, pick some freshly grown fruit, join me in the kitchen or meditate on what life brings. It is entirely up to you Donna Loyola but, I will accompany you through it all." Sun says keeping her hands together and always having her warm and friendly disposition "And, I find orange to be a beautiful colour" she comments.

RE: The Monk and the Donna - Loyola - 05-21-2020

Started to take the first steps inside the sacred building, or so it's been considered by some. Keeping in mind with the rules, she tried to behave herself not very loud or provocative, as opposed to her normal behavior.

— I love tea actually, I hope it's the green one. Do you have music too, or nay?...