Discovery Gaming Community
[Poll] Xeno ship textures - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: [Poll] Xeno ship textures (/showthread.php?tid=189348)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Save My Soul - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 05:27 PM)Kauket Wrote: The colours they use are also the same as the CTE, Eagle, etc. Should we change the CTE line because they share a tone?

Really? Hmm. Look completely different, tbh. But, well, maybe it's just lighting used for render, so I won't argue. ┐('~`;)┌

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Reeves - 08-18-2021

Since it's come up a lot, I'll post an ingame screenshot of a Titan here so people can juxtapose if they want.

EDIT: Here's an Eagle too.

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Major. - 08-18-2021

(08-18-2021, 03:52 PM)Reeves Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 03:45 PM)Major. Wrote: A texture that shows a "broken" not so well made ship would be awesome.

The lower one looks indeed a little bit like Sairs.

Ah, thanks.

Only saw the pictures on phone.

I like it!

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Megaera - 08-18-2021

Current textures look better and the 'broken' parts blend into the model better because it has a more fluid transition.
If you seek something to make more 'Xeno' as textures, consider adding the Xeno logo to the wings or add crude 'warpaint' to it.
The bottom model looks more like a corsair ship.

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - EwoK - 08-18-2021

looks good to me

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - RedEclipse - 08-19-2021

I like much more current textures, but probably its way too civilian.

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Haste - 08-20-2021

Poll needs an "other", to be honest, even if that'd dilute the pool of "yes change it to this" votes which you may not have wanted. I think the proposal is a bit too extreme with the pitch black accents, but think the current textures are a little too pale.

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Reeves - 08-20-2021

(08-20-2021, 05:11 PM)Haste Wrote: Poll needs an "other", to be honest, even if that'd dilute the pool of "yes change it to this" votes which you may not have wanted. I think the proposal is a bit too extreme with the pitch black accents, but think the current textures are a little too pale.

If the team is willing to incorporate a change that is closer to the illustrations and further from the way it currently is, then that's a sufficient conclusion, diluting the thread needn't be done in that case. Either way, the majority gets the change that is being voted for, more or less.

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - Reeves - 08-26-2021

So I know people had their own dissatisfactions with the modified option this poll put up, so I went to the drawing board myself and learned how to edit diffuse colors in the UTF editor. What I have to offer as a third option, for those of you who really wanted something different entirely is this imgur album. Please let me know what you think.

RE: [Poll] Xeno ship textures - pillow - 08-26-2021

i like it