Discovery Gaming Community
[SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful (/showthread.php?tid=200476)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Czechmate - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 05:18 PM)Haste Wrote: I don't see how this event is any different from posting a Discord event in a liblawful Discord or two to defend a PoB from Liberty's enemies. Sure, there's no real reason for Liberty to give a damn about the PoB, but they certainly would appreciate Liberty's enemies all lining up nicely to be shot as they attempt to siege it. That's a very easy roleplay angle to defend Liberty showing up.

Is this event particularly necessary? No, not really. Is it offensive? Nope.

Exactly, I am not sure what the outrage from Auxesia and co is - my bet is this will make even more unlawfuls come than lawfuls, and that's all good !

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Czechmate - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 05:22 PM)monmarfori Wrote: I don't think Liberty is supposed to defend an independent PoB located outside house space. Not like the base had any amicable relationship with the lawfuls when it is openly dealing with stuff like the Order and Corsairs.

Liberty isn't supposed to let Auxesia take control of territory they just liberated at great cost, simple as. It would undo entire insurgency campaign. Especially since Auxo is doing stuff like raiding Texas Smile

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Lusitano - 11-15-2023

i don't see any problem lolberty ... i mean ... liberty navy defend a pob that it is being attacked by her enemies just at her's footstep. it is necessary to do an event? not really, but also not a problem with that also. some may say it is a stupid event, but i already saw many worst and nobody said anything wrong, and also nobody is forced to participate.

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Erremnart - 11-15-2023

Liberty Navy shouldn't be caring about some unregistered PoB beyond their borders, that's true. If they wanted protection, they should've built it in Liberty and registered it.

But they should be caring about a large force of their enemies doing something on their borders. Whatever they're doing, lawfuls don't want them to achieve it in there. Whatever your enemy is trying to achieve can't be good for you - that's the simple military logic.

A perfect opportunity for people who want to shoot stuff on either side.

Yeah lol, it's not rocket science, Liberty literally just erected monuments to the fallen who died to make sure Kansas and Vespucci are not a bastion of their enemies. And when a new enemy that was often pals with the old one start massing there building bases shooting bases calling authority, quarantines like they own the place Navy will be like "oh not my problem, Liberty isn't one to leave House space y'all" after they JUST finished a massive invasion for the same reason, to the same system? Sometimes I feel like nobody cares about recent Navy history and actions at all... Like they didn't invade Bering, obliterated a Freeport, expanded aggressively into the unknown, took over Erie and went YOLO head first into an entrenched enemy in the very same place people somehow have a problem with now.

Christ all mighty! I know you guys live in the past and don't much react to what's actually happening in the game world, but at least don't try to stop people who do care!

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Couden - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 05:08 PM)Czechmate Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 04:27 PM)Couden Wrote:
(11-15-2023, 04:05 PM)Czechmate Wrote: 2) gaians don't want anyone there, they might observe, they might attack the base, who knows

Gaian have nothing there to do.

Atacama

it's in Vespucci and have no current connections to Bretonia. Should be moved out tbh.

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Steven.Hiller - 11-15-2023

Well when base attack and couden appears in the same post all real players know its all candy coated bull to hide the couden addiction and real RP fly out the windows so people tend to give a flying F@#!* to what ever candy coated bull follows.

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Sombs - 11-15-2023

The only issue I see here is that this "event" kind of promotes one of the most toxic parts of the game as "event". Shooting is fun, but there won't be any kind of fairplay during a siege. Not exactly worthy of advertising for fun.

(11-15-2023, 06:46 PM)Steven.Hiller Wrote: Well when base attack and couden appears in the same post all real players know its all candy coated bull to hide the couden addiction and real RP fly out the windows so people tend to give a flying F@#!* to what ever candy coated bull follows.

Sir, you are going down the same path as before and it hasn't gotten you anywhere except banned.

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Couden - 11-15-2023

(11-15-2023, 06:46 PM)Steven.Hiller Wrote: Well when base attack and couden appears in the same post all real players know its all candy coated bull to hide the couden addiction and real RP fly out the windows so people tend to give a flying F@#!* to what ever candy coated bull follows.

I missed you.

RE: [SIEGE/DEFENSE EVENT]Kansas Prelude19:00-21:00 UTC Navy/Lawful vs Auxo/Unlawful - Major. - 11-15-2023

Are you sure it was a good idea to unban you?