Discovery Gaming Community
Players you miss - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Players you miss (/showthread.php?tid=203131)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Players you miss - Xenon - 05-22-2024

Long list, but here they are,

@JT aka JunkerTown - One of the former leaders of Junkers Congress and a great friend
@AcesOfSpades aka Mooninites - One of the funniest guys and so pacifist - He was a Junkers Congress clan director
@Laura C. - My favorite Rhienland Polizie and Gov official
@Victor Steiner - A great player and a friend, I knew him when joined Discovery fresh
@Frankenstein - A great friend of mine and my fellow countryman Wink - Former leader of the BMF clan
@Cannon - Nothing can explain such an amazing discovery player and former developer
@Hawk - Amazing player and former admin of Discovery
@Eric - One of the greatest Junkers Congress players and director
@spaceminer aka Airshaman - A former BMF player, RIP my old friend ;(
@Anomander - Amazing player and Super amazing artist and graphics maker and good friend of mine Smile
@Hubjump - Such an amazing Bretonian player and friend of mine
@Alley - She was a special coder just like @Aingar and @Cannon
@Vitoniz30 - A man who lost his life so his fellow countrymen survive in honor, Salute brother!
@Ravenna Nagash - Such an amazing person, Former Developer, and Founder of the Deterrence DTR clan
@Pepe - One of the real corsairs player on Discovery, Respect friend
@Paddy. A lovely girl and a wife now, Congratulations and I wish happiness in your life, my dear friend
@Zentor - An amazing Coder and player of discovery. I miss you, my friend, Stay safe in RL
@Buck_Owens - A nice guy and it is sad to see him gone for hard life reasons, Stay safe buddy
@Aeron - A good friend and one of the Gateway Shipping leaders
@Razec - Oh man, the coolest Philippine player I have ever met
@Widow - Amazing friends and nice economy developer

and there are more, but I am too old to remember lol, forgive me Wink

RE: Players you miss - Lusitano - 05-22-2024

no one in special ... i mean ... there are a lot of good players that i "talked" or RP that sadly left ... because of many reasons ... and everyone that are good player, that really cares and have fun and others around him also have fun, it is a big loss when he/she leaves. players that don't care if you are new or veteran here, or if you are in a big faction with a lot of players, or a simple lone player ... people like that, that i met some around my time here. sadly many that stayed are the opposite so ... yeah! big loss to discovery when those players left.

RE: Players you miss - EisenSeele - 05-22-2024

@Widow I hope the fresh start is working out

RE: Players you miss - Lucas - 05-23-2024

@Aaron_Cianci

RE: Players you miss - Anguirus - 05-23-2024

I miss my friends @son of megatron and @Vulkhard Muller who got me into the game.

RE: Players you miss - Vendetta - 05-23-2024

@Corsair - First dude to talk me into joining an OF
@Flakface - One of the few dudes I rolled with before I joined the forums back in like 2011-2012
@Commissar
@Garrett Jax
@Tabris

A handful of others I can't recall and some who I convinced to come back already.

RE: Players you miss - Karst - 05-23-2024

(05-22-2024, 12:46 PM)Chronicron Wrote: roleplaying with and watching @Traudel Habermeyer was a breath of fresh air

More than anyone.

RE: Players you miss - Barbarossa - 05-23-2024

XTF clan

RE: Players you miss - Akhetaten - 05-23-2024

(05-22-2024, 12:46 PM)Chronicron Wrote: roleplaying with and watching @Traudel Habermeyer was a breath of fresh air

a shame they undeservingly got the absolute worst end of the stick that this community can and will give

brother just made me send her a DM to check on her and make sure she's doing well

what a wonderful individual she was

RE: Players you miss - Sombs - 05-23-2024

@Foxglove
@SeaFalcon
@Jazzi
@Byron
@KamiFaby
@Nick Stenn
@Victor Steiner
@Ramke
@Catbert
@Pig_Pen
@Rubber_Duck
@pulha
@Laz
@Alley
@Yoshida
@Wolfgang Weisen
@kenshin156
@PKPower
@Arioch

All top tier roleplayers, fun people to have around, or both!