Discovery Gaming Community
When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: When Chrysanthemums Attack! (/showthread.php?tid=20341)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 05-24-2009

Naomi was in a prediciment now. She was trapped inside Senzo's house, naked, unarmed, and with little venues of escape. Worse still, her communicator and all of her stuff was IN her shirt pockets. She made her way around the basement stealthily, trying to find a solution. She could stay put and wait for Senzo to run out of steam or go to sleep, try to ambush and incapacitate him (which would defeat the purpose of giving Reiko the pictures), or try to escape and risk getting arrested for public indecency.

She would have to somehow steal some of Reiko's clothing to escape, and also distract Senzo. She grabbed a heavy cast-iron frying pan off of a nearby shelf as a makeshift club. She then walked stealthily along a hallway and to a fusebox. This was her oppurtunity. She opened the box and cut the power to all of the circuits, turning off the house's lights, electricity, and essentials. Then, she waited...

She took up a position at the bottom of a stairwell, frying pan in hand. Soon, she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. She saw a shadow illuminated by the skylight heading toward her. Just as whoever it was was about to round the corner, she swung the pan toward whatever it was' forehead, hitting with a dull thud.

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 05-25-2009

Reiko fell down with a soft thud, unconcious.

a short time before that, Senzo was still in the livingroom, looking behind bookshelves to see if he could find a certain wrechted girl. he was crawling under the kitchen sink when the lights suddenly dimmed.

"now what?"

a female yell came from upstairs.

"the water`s cold all of a sudden! what are you doing Senzo?" Reiko yelled downstairs.

"I don`t know honey. probably that cat again"

Senzo realised that this may have been Naomi latest scheme. but now she had betrayed her location: she must be near the fusebox. she wast trapped like a rat. a topless rat. without a hat.

Senzo fantasized of all the horrible things he would do to her once he had caught her. He even considered submitting Naomi to the Antlion Special.

or he could boil her alive, stick her eyeballs on a screwdriver and make her eat them, or force her look at endless re-runs of "50 years of enka karaoke". maybe tie her behind the car and drive up all the way to Neo Mount Fuji. and then toss her off the mountain. and then run her over on the way down. and then repeat the whole process. or bury her alive in a pit with boiling oil. or throw her in the clutches of the mutant rosebush, again. or force her to play with the cat...

While Senzo was imerged in his thoughts of sadistical revenge, he didn`t notice that Reiko came down the stairs, wearing nothing more that a towel.

"useless man. I`ll restore the power myself..."

She saw Senzo standing in the middle of the darkened livingroom, staring glazely into the distance with drool at the corner of his mouth.

"... why did I marry him?"

Reiko proceeded down the stairs to the cellar, shivering as she was quite cold. luckily the skylight provided just enough light to see where she was going.
as she was almost at the bottom of the stairs she heard a sound and saw something come at her from the corner of her view.

Senzo was still dreaming of a certain girl, bathing in lava, screaming for help while Senzo danced around her, throwing pure salt at her. then he snapped back to cruel reality when he heard a loud bang.

"curses, no time for temperally escapism. what was that?"

Senzo ran towards the stairs.

'I`ll have the power back in no time honey. then I`ll throw a nice corpse in the fireplace and we`ll be warm and cozy again"

"did I say corpse? I meant log"

there was no reply.

"just stay under the shower honey, I`ll have the power back in no time"

Senzo noticed the open door leading to the cellar stairway, leaving his blaster on the closet in the hallway.

he walked down the stairs leading into the cellar while the words "you`re going down, I`ll make you die!" continiously grinded through his brain.

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 05-27-2009

"Ack!"

Naomi cursed repeatedly under her breath. Apparently she had managed to knock out Reiko instead of Senzo. Annoyed that her plan was not going her way, she looked for some kind of improvisation method. Summoning up strength beyond her size, she managed to pick up the unconcious Reiko and haul her off into the far side of the basement, where they would not be seen.

She sat the unconcious woman on an old mattress hidden behind some curtians and shelves of old stuff. Finding a nearby first-aid kit, she began trying to reduce the swelling as she thought of a cover story to tell Reiko when she came to. Preferably one which would further Senzo's detriment.

Naomi almost smiled at the prospects of Senzo's downfall, which seemed quite close at hand...

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 05-28-2009

Senzo decended down the stairs. when he was at the bottom he looked around. he didn`t see Naomi right away, nor did he see Reiko. what he DID see was the fusebox. he flipped back the switches and power was restored to the entire house. the lights in the basement flicked on as well.

then Senzo fell on his back when something tried to rake his face off. the cat launched itself from behind the fuse box and hit Senzo in the face. when it landed it ran right up the stairs. Senzo, now even more enraged than ever before forgot all about his quest to search the basement and the fact that Reiko had dissappeared.

He chased the cat back up the stairs hurling random objects at it that he could get his hands on while running.

sounds from a blaster beiing fired inside the house could be heard as Reiko slowly woke up...

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 05-28-2009

Naomi heard some commotion and a cat squealing, followed by running up the stairs. Siezing her chance, she ran to the basement door, closed it quietly, and closed it with a heavy padlock. Then, she went back over to Reiko, who was stirring. Naomi had the perfect cover-story to both gain Reiko's favor and ruin Senzo in the process...

As Reiko regained conciousness, she saw the naked figure of Naomi, appearing sad and abused. Despite this, she continued to dab a cool wet rag over Reiko's forehead to ease the pain.

"Oh... you..r..re awake? I'm s...sorry... Are, you... okay?" She said in a quite sad and dramatic voice, trying to appear as squeamish and weak as possible. Naomi could be quite a good actor if given the oppurtunity.

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 05-29-2009

Reiko slowly opened her eyes. her vision was still a bit blurry and her head was hurting quite bad.

then she focussed on the blurry figure in front of her. to her suprise, she saw a naked, young girl sitting in front of her, dabbing Reiko`s forehead which stung quite painfully.

"wh- wh- wh- what happened? who are you? what are you doing here?"

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 05-31-2009

Naomi began the acting process, faux crying as she did so.

"It's... he... kept me locked away here! For so long! Ever since... I can barely remember... it's terrible! *crying*"

She tried to forge the illusion that she had been kept by Senzo as a slave for his various 'needs'. "Are you... his... wife?" She asked, trying to sound scared.

"Please... help."

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 05-31-2009

Reko could barely comprehend what she had heard.

"he...kept you locked away here? I don`t understand... Who are you, and what does Senzo want with you? I don`t understand what is going on. What on New Tokyo is a naked young girl doing in our basement?"

Reiko had extreme trouble trying to figure out what was going on. but somewhere deep inside her, a feeling of pure disgust was boiling up.

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Ironwatsas - 05-31-2009

"It was that Senzo guy! He shot me down... in his KNF ship, and brought me here, and kept me as his slave! It's horrible!" Naomi exclaimed, crying as she did so.

"I need someone to help me! Please!" She begged as she hugged Reiko.

The plan seemed to be working...

When Chrysanthemums Attack! - Dashiell - 05-31-2009

"I- I... I can`t believe it... this can`t be true."

"Senzo managed to shoot something down"?

"are you sure it was him"?

Then Reiko`s thoughts came back to the shape the mysterious girl was in.

"he kept you here... as a slave? what in the world was he thinking? am I not good enough for him??? I refuse to accept this! you must somehow be mistaken, my girl. and if you are not, I will convince myself that you are by means of faulty logic!"

Reiko knew deep down inside that the girl was probably telling the truth, cruel as it was. but she didn`t want to believe it. still, the story was sounding so convincing...