Discovery Gaming Community
System Ideas - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: System Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=2452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

System Ideas - Commodore - 02-20-2007

her har

I can make good systems. but wait... what system are you talking about?

System Ideas - TankTarget - 02-20-2007

*cough*DAB IS EXPENSIVE!!!*cough*

But QV my friend give Commodore a list of bases and whatnot that you want in the system and give a detailed layout of things to him so that it he doesn't waste time on something that you do not like so that it turns out awesome like Vespucci... Hey Dab...do you think ya can put in Spyglass patrols in Vespucci? (I know he wont...)

he hasnt yet
but I think he will by tomorrow.

Commodore

System Ideas - Dab - 02-20-2007

Err, okay Tank. For another 200 mil I will. (Gotta give the Spyglasses loadouts and hardpoints for the NPC patrols, then add them in manually, blah blah blah...

Id do it if I knew how, for free. Id even remake the system.

System Ideas - Nightfall - 02-20-2007

@Verg: Well, too many Space Arches would be too much (Igiss' comment on it as I wanted to add 4 more - in every system I was making - that's not gonna happen).

@DBoy: I'm working on 3 systems already.

I added a space arch in Unknown 4, so 3 arches are the limit I guess. Not to mention there will be more nomad ruin system by me. plus another dyson shere.

NOTE: Nah, spyglass patrols might be too much. Encountering death battleships every time you enter the system? They dont even like to use large ships. fighters are better for the lane hackers because they dont need a big chubby ship to take care of the trade lane disrupting, since a fighter does the job better. espesially if there were multiple fighters. But your choice.

System Ideas - Nightfall - 02-20-2007

Which is 'Unknown 4' I don't think you can use that one. Anyway, no, there are already two reserved, one by the Phantoms and one by the GoR.

I wanted to make one more, for a system that I was to buy myself but Igiss said that the original and the other two are enough.

what do you mean? its just another unkown system accessed by omicron lost. I added the system. I will also add a second dyson sphere and a system with a nomad ruin.

System Ideas - Qunitinius~Verginix - 02-20-2007

Damn, Tekagi's arch looks really cool! I will try and have one anyways.

Whatever, I sent the basic premise of the base To Comodore just now, and I can see what he can make of it. It only has a few bases and a planet, as well as some asteroid feilds. Nothing on the bases and no partrols either.

Verginix out