Discovery Gaming Community
The Sons of Aesir - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Sons of Aesir (/showthread.php?tid=25571)

Pages: 1 2 3

The Sons of Aesir - Serpentis - 09-01-2009

Still looking for a little feedback on this.

The Sons of Aesir - Cyberanson - 09-01-2009

Okay... you can get a semi-official stance of the RM:

You are free to move through Rheinland and hunt criminals there, if there is some kind of bounty on them. At the moment we are considering to bring back the Rheinland Bounty Board, which could be of use for you, but that is not sure, yet. That means you are then free to hunt down embargo breakers and smugglers in the independent systems or the Sigmas, where we usually don't go.
What we do not want to see, is that you are doing OUR or police work. That means, that you will obey our orders. If you do that, we are fine with you and you can enjoy the Rheinland strudel further on.

' Wrote:Okay... you can get a semi-official stance of the RM:

You are free to move through Rheinland and hunt criminals there, if there is some kind of bounty on them. At the moment we are considering to bring back the Rheinland Bounty Board, which could be of use for you, but that is not sure, yet. That means you are then free to hunt down embargo breakers and smugglers in the independent systems or the Sigmas, where we usually don't go.
What we do not want to see, is that you are doing OUR or police work. That means, that you will obey our orders. If you do that, we are fine with you and you can enjoy the Rheinland strudel further on.

As I have, I always ask before I do anything. As it's the RM and the police's work, I and the others Aesirs only ask if they need asssitance.

We wouldnt dream off actually trying to do your job, just assist in what ever way we can.

And yes a bounty board would be nice.

The Sons of Aesir - Cyberanson - 09-01-2009

' Wrote:As I have, I always ask before I do anything. As it's the RM and the police's work, I and the others Aesirs only ask if they need asssitance.

We wouldnt dream off actually trying to do your job, just assist in what ever way we can.
Well, don't get me wrong here... I don't want to cut down your RP or fun, but it is the stance of the inRP Rheinwehr, to claim the ABSOLUTE authority over Rheinland. No way to pass that. You have chosen a very tricky way here. But as I stated: hunting down fleeing embargo breakers or known criminals outside of our ZoI or in the dangerous asteroid fields is a job we would be willing to hand out to a certain degree.

' Wrote:And yes a bounty board would be nice.
Please give us some time, as we are developing several other aspects of the Rheinwehr just now.

' Wrote:Well, don't get me wrong here... I don't want to cut down your RP or fun, but it is the stance of the inRP Rheinwehr, to claim the ABSOLUTE authority over Rheinland. No way to pass that. You have chosen a very tricky way here. But as I stated: hunting down fleeing embargo breakers or known criminals outside of our ZoI or in the dangerous asteroid fields is a job we would be willing to hand out to a certain degree.

That is excatly what I was thinking aswell Ventana and I know of the Rheinland policy of these things, they are the absolute, no questions. And teh SoA wont either, we will if asked assist in what ever the RM need, I have helped once allready when the RM where outnumbered, unfortunely Lag got me and got killed 10 seconds in the fight, and no im not good in a fighter, but it's worth it. It was alot of fun.

' Wrote:Please give us some time, as we are developing several other aspects of the Rheinwehr just now.

Ofcourse mate, I have all the time in the world, but im happy that you you have in some gegree responded to the SoA. Thanks for that mate.

Now all i want is an BAF and BPA in here to say something aswell *hint hint*

The Sons of Aesir - Bjorn - 09-04-2009

*bump*

The Sons of Aesir - Serpentis - 09-05-2009

' Wrote:*bump*

I agree it is very little respone to this, extremely little actually..

Can perhaps the BAF and bretonia police say something id be very happy..

Even the KNF and the LN would be appreciated.. Anyone really, come on!
^^

The Sons of Aesir - Marcus Lindberg - 09-05-2009

I REALLY think you should avoid the contact with the LN...

As far as I managed to understand, If Liberty invades and the RM calls for assistance, you'll help them out and kill Liberty ships.

But then you won't attack Liberty ships in Bretonia (which there won't be any over there anyways. But Liberty won't be happy with you lot, and in the case where theres a RP event like a diplomatic convoy from Liberty to Bretonia, the Liberty ships just MIGHT attack you in Bretonian space. Your diplomacy is a little confusing...

But unlike what Ventana said, I do see quite a bit of RP here, since your going to be RP'ing as neo-vikings. The Vikings had their own culture and their own beliefs as well, you should take that to your advantage and have conversations about stuff like this in game. Would look nice too.