Discovery Gaming Community
Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Role playing does not mean kill at will! (/showthread.php?tid=3167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Dab - 06-26-2007

' Wrote:Some really odd "marriages of convenience" going on about Sirius these days.

RP? ...or just a little bloodlust?

RP. NovaPG are Blood Dragons, and the ship I was using, was also a Blood Dragon. Take your condescending **** elsewhere Mal.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Malaclypse 666 - 06-26-2007

' Wrote:RP. NovaPG are Blood Dragons, and the ship I was using, was also a Blood Dragon. Take your condescending **** elsewhere Mal.

Thanks for the clarification, Dab. And it had to be done.. just balancin' the chao, lad. I'll take my **** wherever I choose.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Virus - 06-26-2007

Personally, his four-star is quite funny in my opinion.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Malaclypse 666 - 06-26-2007

' Wrote:Personally, his four-star is quite funny in my opinion.

If I'm condescending, I learned it from an expert. Only three ***'s in that name, tho.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Exile - 06-26-2007

In :

can we keep it nice pls gents, without all the ****"s flying at eachother;)

out.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Tortured_Soul - 06-26-2007

Now, I think I'll avoid the ****-storm that seems to be a brewing, but I would like some clarification.

Do RP players use IDs or tags as a primary identification and if IDs are generalized (such as a Pirate) are identifications differed down to the Tag?

The reason I ask, is because I am currently tagged as an Outcast with a Pirate ID. This is where it gets interesting, my reputation is full green with the Corsairs, so Corsair NPCs won't engage me, but twice today, I was engaged by players sporting Corsair tags and IDs.

The reason I bring this up is because I don't wish to take side in the Outcast-Corsair war. Ideally I would like to be able to travel through both factions space without being engaged.

If you can differ the player alignment to faction tag, would someone point me towards the faction tag which would allow me to travel through both Outcast and Corsair territory and have a pirate tag.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Nightfall - 06-26-2007

Except the Zoners? I can't remember at the moment. But they're not pirates.

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Commodore - 06-26-2007

still cruisers should not be allowed to attack transports! its just not right!

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Fellow Hoodlum - 06-26-2007

Commodore, what you failed to mentioned before was, your trader was tagged as a |Bs. This made it a faction
kill, and not an act of piracy ... NovaPG are enemies of |Bs. There is a slight difference here.
Good of you to tag your trader as a faction one, but it does come with other consequences, as you have found
out.

Hoodlum

Role playing does not mean kill at will! - Raven_Steel - 06-26-2007

Well I guess he does...

I can't remember attacking the guy btw... We DID search for him and I kinda failed it I don't know about my buddy who was at planet new berlin as far as I know...

Steel