Discovery Gaming Community
Inquisition Message Center - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Inquisition Message Center (/showthread.php?tid=3249)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Inquisition Message Center - Korrd - 07-06-2007

To: The Inquisitors' Leadership.

It has just come to my attention that your faction is hunting every alien out there no matter the alignment they have. If that is true, then consider the AW your bitter enemies. We are not going to allow a group of Racists and Xenophobes to lurk around the sector committing genocide like that.

Hunting Nomads or Phantoms is one thing, as they are focused on our destruction, but killing other innocent alien races is not.

If you see an Asgard ship, better run. Because we will not have any mercy towards you if we caught you killing other than Nomads and Phantoms.

Signed:
Korrd. Supreme Commander of the Asgard Warriors.

End message.

Inquisition Message Center - TankTarget - 07-06-2007

Comm ID: Hellfire Legion High Command: Supreme Commander Kai Thastus

To: The Inquisitors' Leadership

"The Hellfire Legion will bring wrath down upon the Inquisition. I Kai Thastus will show you what a "non human" can do... From now on, Inquisitor blood will soak Sirius."

Kai out...

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-06-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

I will not tolerate ANY more of these intrusions in our messages. If you have something to say, post it in one of our OTHER Inquisition Related posts, and leave this one to messages WITHIN THE INQUISITION ONLY.

If you have anything else to say, send me a personal Message.

Oh and Inquisitor Volkmar, most of the HF and AW ARE NOT ALIENS OR HALF HUMANS. Do not post things like that again or I will get angry.

From the Desk of
His Holy Esteemed, Inquisitor Lord Lichallen

ooc: if anyone non- inquisiton related posts in my dump, I will delete the message without looking at it, and so will be any ooc related posts. THIS GOES FOR ALL INQUISITION MEMBERS. NO OOC.

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-07-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

Greetings Inquisitors! This is Lord Lichallen from the decks of the new and Refurbished IFS.Amalathian. Our Flagship will serve us proud in the comming fights and we will be using it to guard our assets and the people of Sirius.

Now I am going to be hosting some training sessions on board it's decks, for the Inquisitor who wishes to hone his or her Melee and Gun Fighting skills.

From the Desk of

Inquisition Message Center - Gamazson - 07-08-2007

Incoming Transmission
COMM ID: Richter

My Lord, The Architect has finished. After many weeks he has finished a preliminary design worthy our of cause. May I present to you to THE ALTER OF TRUTH.

[Image: 4mbm4ch.jpg]

Now that the work of our needs to move to other hands and I ask you my Lord if the Architects existence need continue. The troublesome thing has truly been testing my patience. I will take great pleasure in removing this abomination from the verse.

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-08-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

Very good! We shall keep him in the Material realm for a few months longer. We need to contact the holy one himself to see if we would be allowed to build this in our Chosen sector.

I will advise you to send this via personal comm's to:

Vaporlinx
Me
Igiss

That is all.

From the Desk of

Inquisition Message Center - Gamazson - 07-08-2007

As ordered My Lord.

Inquisition Message Center - darkguardian - 07-08-2007

' Wrote:**IncomingTransmission**

I will not tolerate ANY more of these intrusions in our messages. If you have something to say, post it in one of our OTHER Inquisition Related posts, and leave this one to messages WITHIN THE INQUISITION ONLY.

If you have anything else to say, send me a personal Message.

Oh and Inquisitor Volkmar, most of the HF and AW ARE NOT ALIENS OR HALF HUMANS. Do not post things like that again or I will get angry.

From the Desk of

ooc: if anyone non- inquisiton related posts in my dump, I will delete the message without looking at it, and so will be any ooc related posts. THIS GOES FOR ALL INQUISITION MEMBERS. NO OOC.

Sorry for the ooc Verginix, but what exactly did I say that pissed you off?

Inquisition Message Center - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-08-2007

You Didn't say anything that pissed me off, and if you did I forgot and its cleared now.

OOPS, i think I must have confused you with Algaeca never mind.

Now back to IC:

Inquisition Message Center - Viking - 07-08-2007

Ave! My good Sirs!

My name is Lllint and I am born and raised in Rheinland. After years of Freelancing troughout Serius, I know what kind of discusting kind of raises there are out there. So I decided to join your noble cause and help you wipe them all out!

Trough my relations with the Rheinland Military I earned myself a military tag, and with the Wrath as my fighter, there aren't many things that I can't take!

I serve the Inquisition!