Discovery Gaming Community
Credits-per-hour limitations - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Credits-per-hour limitations (/showthread.php?tid=37188)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Credits-per-hour limitations - Kazinsal - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:as i said
BALLANCEING FOR IDIOCY KILLS GAMES
*drills it into everybodys head with an offshore oil rig**
As painful as the oil drill sounds, you've got a good point. Balancing me mod around the idiots who lol around in battleships essentially kills the fun for everyone else.

Credits-per-hour limitations - Aaronny - 03-25-2010

Daymn, and I though 40m/hour mining was like OMG COOOLZ, yet you guys want more ? o.O

Credits-per-hour limitations - Boss - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:Daymn, and I though 40m/hour mining was like OMG COOOLZ, yet you guys want more ? o.O

When you have ~50 ships, that 40mil dries up fast >.>

Credits-per-hour limitations - Aaronny - 03-25-2010

Yeah I know what you mean. I still think it should be nerfed to the point where you have to join with a group of players to actually make good profit D:

Credits-per-hour limitations - Guest - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:Yeah I know what you mean. I still think it should be nerfed to the point where you have to join with a group of players to actually make good profit D:

Great! So while I have free time and no one I know is online, I do can fluff all to make credits. Great idea there.

The problem with the old Niobium/Diamond route wasn't that it made so much, it was the fact that it went straight through Chugoku.

Credits-per-hour limitations - n00bl3t - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:The problem with the old Niobium/Diamond route wasn't that it made so much, it was the fact that it went straight through Chugoku.

You could do the one which went from NT>NB. (Which did not go through Kyushu.)

That was quite profitable as well.

Credits-per-hour limitations - jxie93 - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:When you have ~50 ships, that 40mil dries up fast >.>

Then the solution would be to stop being so greedy and try to keep your number down. It's your own fault for creating so many leaches that suck up your money and not finding time to trade in order to compensate for it.

Credits-per-hour limitations - Cawdor - 03-25-2010

wow-wow, slow there. easy. calm down. not so fast. chill. relax. chillax.

Nothing wrong with a well sorted fighter collection. got 14 VHFs in connecticut my self. Admitably many of em twice since I have others outside of my collection for RP and stuff.

And of course those 5 odins because I'm too damn lazy to fly where the action is. I just log on.

Credits-per-hour limitations - Guest - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:When you have ~50 ships, that 40mil dries up fast >.>

What on earth persuaded you to have that many characters/ships?

Credits-per-hour limitations - Varyag - 03-25-2010

' Wrote:And of course those 5 odins because I'm too damn lazy to fly where the action is. I just log on.

Reason I have 2 LABC. For some reason the gate between Texas and NY just bothers the crap outa me.